I'm killing myself in a couple minutes. Kik teamomicarino and let her know, she deserves to know...

I'm killing myself in a couple minutes. Kik teamomicarino and let her know, she deserves to know. I'll stream if there's interest

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/music/[email protected]
promo.r2games.top/giftcard.html?rn=51640931726&sid=40_xfRuhT!SRlCPQrY00h7Z9YBIi_dO76lxj9XhLQX3E=&pid=20048
thebarchive.com/b/thread/734924872/#734931385
youtube.com/watch?v=lfbr5ClNZNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you the dude from

Don't do it user.

You okay? What happened?

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

are you really....pls. dont.

is it really worth it? not being able to enjoy life anymore, not seeing your family, and not having anymore happiness in life becuase of your temporary position?

Show proof afterwards

Fuck im late

Hahaha how???he's dead already

Do it user! You fucking deserve it !

no
no i'm not okay. nothing happened. it's just fucking time, everybody dies eventually so i may as well go now. lived my life as full as i'll ever live it
it's time.
i already don't enjoy life. already don't have happiness in life. it's a fucking permanent problem.

i'll let anyone who wants to watch on skype. my email is [email protected] i'll let you watch if you respond pretty quick.

You dont know if you lived life to the fullest go talk to someone

user READ THIS

>it's time

Post pick of sharpie in pooper as proof

hey m8 if u want can u send me money before u die.

Its time for you to go talk to someone and get you out of this mess

Send farewell ass pics before you decide to not kill yourself like the coward you are.

R E A D

>move to Barcelona
>getting hit by a truck

someone screencap

Still there?

Are you still there?

OP is attentionfag, and won't do shit. Sage and ignore.

no interest in anybody watching i guess

what can ya do
nice

okay good thread everybody, i'm done being alive. some people just don't get to be happy in life, i'm one of them i guess.

Shut the fuck up, pussy. Everyone in your life probably wishes you'd kill yourself, but you won't. You'll pussy out like the loser cunt that you are.

What's wrong op? Maybe we can talk about it.

last.fm/music/[email protected]

Best track ever

Lol stupid faggot.

If this isnt b8 then congrats because since you have nothing to live for you can at least do some cool shit b4 u anhero. Or at least go out dope as fuck. No pussy belt hanging

Someone watch it and screen record it for us. I would but don't have Skype/might not make one in time of OP's death

Nice, say hi to space jesus for me pls.

Is he wrong?

promo.r2games.top/giftcard.html?rn=51640931726&sid=40_xfRuhT!SRlCPQrY00h7Z9YBIi_dO76lxj9XhLQX3E=&pid=20048

More OP

If this is legit OP don't do it. I know what it feels like to think there's no other way out but there always is. No situation is unfixable. The only thing suicide will do is destroy your friends and family and eliminate any possibility you have of finding your purpose in life. Please user I beg you, don't do it.

who ever said life is to be enjoyed? for some, maybe it is. let them have their joy. you have access to everything else. flying, driving, fucking, swimming, running, biking, smoking. don't like what you're doing? do something else

thebarchive.com/b/thread/734924872/#734931385

If OP gave his real email, then he might deliver.

He's tried before.

>mrtootsmagic
I added you

it's interesting that you talk about permanence when you are deciding on making a big change.

>He's "tried" before

he's just an attention whore. these suicidefags never deliver.

My Way-Frank Sinatra
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say - not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes, it was my way

OP, is there anyway I could talk to you? Kik maybe?

are you not doing it now?

Amen, and rest in peace.

stream please

I think I can feel OPs dying soul...
GOt some ballin ass rye toast though

But you can't kill yourself, it's illegal.

is op ded

tfw you add OP annd he doesnt call u back

do it faggot noballz

OP, you seem like a nice young guy with a tight brown eye, don't kill yourself, thrill yourself. Buy a pocket pussy and keep loose change in it. Shave lumps out your hair and spend your days spitting on bus shelter windows.

OP if you are reading this and aren't dead give me your kik or anything you use for messaging. I'd like to talk.

burn and die

this guy gets it

You must not care enough to even read the thread, he posted Skype and gmail

Hey guys. you know why people dont STREAM IT!! XD because people in the stream are supossed to be nice to OP and encourage him in his darkest hour not butt fund him. Have some fucking respect.
user I just wanted to be there for you and you can hear this now because youre probably in the waves.
>Bye spacecowboy

fucking moral fags

Act like they care, can't be asked to even read the thread. SMDH

disgraceful

are you american? if so do it tomorrow night and atleast watch the eclipse

Don't hang yourself with that belt
>from your old posts and the pix of that belt, it'll probably break

you dont understand dood

Nice find, something to play at the funeral.

This

Has OP done it yet?
Stream it.

OP, if you're serious, please don't. There are so many things to live for, even if you might not know where or what they are yet. Please.

starts at 2:08
youtube.com/watch?v=lfbr5ClNZNI

if op is a attentionfag he should just end it

no one will miss you yuri. do everyone a favour and stop with this shit

someone got the vid?
faggot op btw

OP if you are going to kill yourself leave a letter to your family, let them know what was the cause of your suicide

use helium, dont kys with a rope, die in peace.

and if theres a person who did something bad to you, use this as an excuse and fuck his/her life

if you are not going to kys because you dont have the guts, buy a weapon and an hero after youve killed the ones who made you harm and die fighting.

if you want to kys because of your job i would recommend you to stop and find another job instead of killing yourself.

>I'm killing myself in a couple min-
SSHSHSHHHSHHHHH STFU AND JUST DO IT.

Don't come on here and post and pretend like you are going to do shit to get replies. You always fucking do this. Just fuck off back to your worthless life and never come back. Realize no one likes you. Not even your family. They put up with you because they feel like they have to. You will always be alone.

Instead of doing that why not ask yourself what's the best way you can improve yourself?
My suggestion and honestly the easiest is weight loss everyone can stand to lose a few pounds get yourself into a routine even if you go to the gym just once or twice a week you'll start feeling better about yourself. Now to finish this off what's goes good with a bit of a confidence booster and maybe a little weight loss and some muscle tone ? Dating you'll find someone who will make you happy and you'll no longer be a virgin sometimes you just gotta work for those don't give up

did OP deliver?

>im killing myself for some girls attention

faggot

>if there's anyone who loves you

>implying all people with depression have family and friends to help from considering suicide

I won't disagree with the rest. I've always a dream to fight for a cause and my suicidal thoughts have me thinking "Fuck it. I'm so close to death. Might as well go out in style!"

so is jaywalking

faggot