Most fucked up shit you've seen on Sup Forums thread?

Most fucked up shit you've seen on Sup Forums thread?
I once saw Yotsuba R34 go unbanned and not deleted
Also CP like, 20 minutes ago but we're not trying to weigh the severity of any one thing here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully#Daisy.27s_Destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen some pretty mean language.

>Yotsuba R34

I know people will hate me for this, but I think that banning someone for this is utter horse shit. I get she is the mascot , the supposed little sister, but when you consider it, it just make sense to me.

That video of the guy pouring chocolate milk down the drain made me cry

>it just makes no sense to me

ftfy

Oh, man

I followed a link to Daisy's Destruction expecting it to be a rickroll

I've been around on and off for a long, long time.

Seen plenty of CP, but the worst thing I think I've ever seen around here was someone streaming themselves cutting their leg really fucking badly.

Like through the thigh, down to the bone.

You don't lewd the precious child. Would you like to see pictures of your daughter or sister naked on Sup Forums (who am I kidding of course you would)

I hate when they do that!!

I clickef a gif in which the thumbnail was a pair of big tits but when I clicked it it was a pupper getting killed

Poor pupper, have a cute doggo

Shovel dog newfag

I once saw Andy produce the creamiest, dreamiest logg and then some dude just shoved it right down his fucking throat!

I once saw a negro that though he had equal rights to White people

have not and do not want to see it, when you oldfags warn Sup Forums with seriousness not to I think ill listen, also after hearing the description and knowing that its jail time if caught with it, even more a ffuukk NO

TLDR, say no to daisy's destruction

Who's daisy and why was she destroyed?

The guy who chopped his dick off or the duy who let his gf eat his nuts, it's a close call.

Well because Hiroshimoot changed filesize limit on Sup Forums to 2mb you will never see the tale of the unfortunate Mario Kart game
That's why no one ever posts it

This.

Same
I enjoy anything from first to 5th and maaaaybe 6th if the art style is real good
Toddlercon shit still grosses me out, though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully#Daisy.27s_Destruction

Dubz dubz dubz

vids?

>yotsuba r34
>"Fucked up"
Nigga you know loli is allowed on b right? Obviously it's not going to be banned or deleted. Fucking newfags

Then post some Mr hardcore

I saw a wildly popular Rick and Morty impersonation Vocaroo thread get deleted yesterday for absolutely no good reason at all.

>Thinks Yotsuba R34 should be allowed
>Yotsuba == loli
>Calls the other person newfag

the vid is nothing special
literally recorded with a toaster with bad audio

There are tons of loli threads on Sup Forums these days and they don't get shut down by mods. Spiderman posters have to do it. Why did the mods leave the loli thread and delete the Rick and Morty Vocaroo here in Sup Forums last Saturday?

what about the girl you poured chocolate milk down her ass then squeezed it out in a cup and drank it?

>1337
I feel like this every morning.

It's not the loli that is the problem, in fact loli is completely fine, it's pictures of Yotsuba that are a bannable offense

do yourself a favor and don't look it up. This is everything you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM

monster... monster is all nigger!

rape 100 times a day to any girl in africa ...

The thread of the guy who made his sister his fuckbody starting from a young age until she was 21 and got married and don't want to fuck anymore because she wants to stay loyal to her husband with whom she had kids and he may not know they fucked for years

The Grifter, I've never been the same since

They describe it pretty well (with pretty horrible details) in the dark web episode of the Sword and Scale podcast

Omfg lol, archived?

What's this about?

>>What's this about?
Ask /x/

Oh, lol, not in the mood for spoopy right now, but i'll ask later.

this webm on /gif/

This scared me for life

Yo that's LEET

Fuck you

>Omfg lol, archived?

just have some pics from their family camera
it was kind of like
that
>b regularly had threads by a "made love to my sister regularly ama" guy later called incest user by everyone
>he relived the memories how he nutted in her many years ago
>he was really consistent in what he told and it sounded pretty plausible
>he became horny when she entered her early teens
>they were close so she talked about sex with him
>he used her curiosity to get her to showing off, then mutual masturbation, then mutual oral for some years, then one day she didn't refuse anymore to him trying to stick it in
>got her pregnant after some months of raw sex and paid for the secret abortion
>wonders what could have been if they kept their incest baby
>said sex with other women will never be the same

Holy shit - I know Sup Forums can be filled with fake stories and all, but honestly this wouldn't surprise me, thanks for the rundown.

hold your horses, cretin

She's not owned by anyone that runs Sup Forums She's from a Manga... you can't claim a character you don't own (whether it be through purchase or creation) as your mascot legally ... so she's an unofficial mascot and as such Banning someone for posting Yotsuba R34 is basically banning someone for posting ANY R34... So the act is retarded

man shitting on baby.gif

also a kid getting his hand cut off. Some somali kid maybe. he looked like 10, and some military were saying he was a sniper, because they found him by a sniper rifle. It was fucking heartbreaking, and they were using a saw. I didn't like it.

seriously do not look it up if you got any soul left
Be wise

OH GOD WHY WHY

more please

DUDE WTF

and done

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

You Scum. (Fuuka is alright tho)

this was gross, but saved some images anyways

Um, what the fuck is that?

Trannypoon?

That don't look like its supposed to be there

I saw that thread, why it got deleted?

i see you faggots want more... thats why i saved it, i can post on a variety of threads, i love helping people

kek

Thank the good lord he wore a condom

However that vagoo looks like a healing wound and not something thats supposed to stretch

and is that a real penis?

It's a dude who got his nuts cut off and getting hit nuts fucked

getting his Ex-Nuts fucked

Nvm

>Yotsuba R34 go unbanned
my condolences
i still am scarred from the last time i saw such a vile thing
things like this just show how you are empathy-less scum

I was talking about user asking for Daisy's Destruction vids.

Baby getting run over by a train

Not sure if to follow the advice given as soon as you enter this board (only a fool would take what is written here as truth) and call you on bullshit or to actually believe you simply because of the sheer amount of people I've heard and seen discussing this saying it's not real or its literally the original deep web urban legend.

idiot watch on youtube the man being convicted for making that video
jééz