So my soon to be wife got drink tonight and told me she has always wanted to fuck her best friend (male)...

So my soon to be wife got drink tonight and told me she has always wanted to fuck her best friend (male). She said it is her one regret going into our marriage.
The fuck do I do now? Cancel the wedding? We aren't even married and she wants to fuck someone else. Or do I tell her to go for it and get it out of her system.

Pic unrelated, just tits for your trouble.

Cancel it

ur fucked homie, the ultimate cuck. your best friend.. she openly said that during engagement. ur screwed. back out now

You already know what to do.

Listen dude I know this is most likely a joke but just in case it isn't, dump the bitch.

If any thing the best friends a cuck, and anyways pretend she's joking laugh it off and forget about it. But do not let her fuck him

sorry, man. if this guy's her best friend, he's gonna be around for a while, too. she sounds like she isn't ready to get married.

Too bad her best friend isn't a chick. Then I'd let her do it.

He's been around the last 7 years, I've been with her for 12

Photo of passed out fiance and timestamp or this is b8

lol turbocucked

fucking rip in peace

Am I cucked if she hasn't fucked him yet? Cause I don't think she will if I tell her not to.

change your prenup. marry her then start pimping her to your friends.

You could get a 3-some going bro (^:

so...presumably she's been wanting to sleep w/this guy some portion of the last seven years.

this would make me pretty unhappy.

Oh my god

Eww, fuck no. He's nasty, not even a gay man would.

>I have to ask my gf not to fuck her best friend

so beta

Not ask, tell. She was drunk so this was some secret she was keeping. Tomorrow I'll tell her that I'd divorce her if did it.

Well it's either you both fuck her at the same time, or she fucks him behind your back, Buddy (^:

You're not even married, and you're threatening to divorce her

Let that sink in

Post her tits so you feel better

Clearly her friend has a bigger dick.

You gotta nope the FUCK outta there right away, son

Fucking dump that hoe now before she gets a chance to do it and cuck you

My gf and I are likely to marry at some point and that shit is not even remotely possible for us.

That is *not* a normal thing for your fiancée to be thinking

How fucking homosexual can you be son. She obviously doesn't like you at all if she's thinking about fucking other guys. You dumb fuck I hope you marry her and she goes and fucks the guy when you're not looking.

Yeah fuck. We spent so much money on this too. Wedding is next week. This is gonna suck ass. Been with her for 12 years, never cheated.

Divorce is a FUCKING HORRIBLE situation to be in. If you get married, you should not have even the slightest suspicion it could end in divorce.

You sound like somebody about to fuck up their life

That's what you think. Bitch probably been ran through more than your mom

>The fuck do I do now?
Run nigger, you got a hoe.

Abort mission user.

>sunk cost fallacy

she likely only told you this shit now because she knows deep down that this might become a big old problemo soon

I couldn't imagine a stable marriage with a girl like that, run m8

she's held on to this secret for a very long time and there's nothing to say she hasn't already fucked him and is just dipping her toes in with telling you a white lie to see how you react

men and women shouldn't be friends if not for only sexual purposes
If your girl has a male friend and hes not 100% gay, one wants to fuck the other.
Your future wife is already broken
Dont go 10 years thinking that she may go behind your back and eventually letting it end your relationship.
Once the doubt exists it never goes away.

So is child support, which she's gonna have me on now for the next 8 years. We have a 10 year old son.

Maybe he's not yours

Make a trade OP. Fuck her sister or bestfriend and call it even.

Marry her but get a prenuptial agreement with an infidelity clause to cover your ass. Lock down your assets and then worry about her. Have faith in her but a fall back is always key. I've gotten fucked over in a marriage before and I wish I would have gotten a prenup. Don't give me that bullshit of "True love doesn't need a prenup". If she's not a gold digging slut then she shouldn't be worries about the prenup.

He's mine. I really don't believe she cheated on me. Also he looks like me. She's not a slut, or at least she wasn't. I'm fucking falling apart here now.

I can tell you as a product of the environment do not try to stay together just for the kid, I grew up in a passive aggressive contempt house and believe it or not it rubbed off on me.

I'm gonna cancel it. I can't live with her knowing this. He's always around and I will go crazy thinking she's on his dick.

Breath mate, life goes on nobody's dying

Tell her about all the weird shit you've jacked off to, she would probably feel the same.

Get over it, everyone has fantasies, you're lucky she was honest with you.

>We have a 10 year old son.
holy fuck
you are 10 years in the fuck up hole
Your kid is a blessing im sure but the woman you knocked up is a shit bag who wants to fuck her friend
while you are the father of her kid
and you are getting married
drop the woman now
take the kid and run
its the best thing for you and the child

Don't worry about it bro, marriage is just a piece of paper. I'd never get married again even if I knew 100% the girl I was with was faithful forever. Common law partners is the same thing with less legal repercussions

But he's not even kinda attractive. I'm no prize but at least I'm not fat.

this sounds like the best thing to do, unless you wanna cut ties and have all that money wasted idk it sucks Sup Forumsro

Would rather cut ties, feels like the money is wasted either way

People don't say these things lightly OP. If she told you this while drunk she means it 100%. Nothing will be the same now, you'll constantly worry if she's fucking him. If you forbid her from hanging with him she will do it behind your back or resent you.
She's not happy with just you and she's fishing for your reaction to see if you'll allow her to step out.
You have two options. One tell her to go for it under grounds of your relationship is now open; this way you're getting some on the side too. Option two, call it quits and find a nice wholesome conservative girl, they're out there but hard to find.

If you don't tell her to fk off then you are a pussycat and you deserve this piece of shit to be in your life and ruin it because you asked for it. The mother of your kid wants to bang another guy what the duck is wrong with you...tell her to fk off otherwise the one to lose most and gets his life ruined is you.

Do you even have to ask? Dump that slut right away or regret it for the rest of your miserable life

Seriously sit down and think about all of the things you have fantasised about and wouldn't want anybody to know. You've probably found one of her family members hot or a friends girlfriend hot and wanted to fuck them or something like that, as I said we all have fantasies.

I don't know how people get into super serious relationships where you can't be totally open and honest with each other.

tell her is having sex with one person one time worth missing out on being with someone you love for the rest of your life

fiance gets drunk
says stupid shit she shoulda kept to herself
OP wets his pants
goes to Sup Forums for perspective
Sup Forums tells him to dump his soon-to-be-wife, or at least post nudes
he posts nudes
???
Profit

You know, she could also just control herself and NOT do it and be loyal to her husband.

good point, almost-quads.

that'd be great but this is reality and a woman we're talking about here.

Shakespeare: Othello

Roman rules buddy

The only way is to let her fuck the best friend and then fuck him making him your property. There is literally no other way to reconcile this don't listen to anyone else here.

>What a coincidence! I've always wanted to fuck my female friend as well!

Call it off
You now know that's always going to be on her mind. She's likely to give in.
Save yourself the trouble and end it before you're legally tied to her.

Dang, humans are animals and want to fuck each other, this is shocking news.

Kill them, OP.

Just end it, because it isn't worth the legal trouble in the end. But if at all you do end up getting married to her, get a prenup.