Yeah.

>Cum inside mother
>Nothing happens
>You were your own father all along

Immediately without question

In her MILF form?

Is this miss Dunham?

hurrr never ever im a cookie cut retard that cant think critically

In just so many different creative ways.

just put in in her ass

>dat feel when she took a duck dicking and liked it in Howard the Duck

>go back in time
>fuck mother
>she gives birth to you
>your baby self in the future grows up and goes back in time and fucks your mother and you no longer exist

It'd just be a causal loop of you perpetually fucking your mother. You'd always exist.

eventually you'd end up a retard though due to be your own father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc. through multiple time loops

If she was my mother no. If she wasn't related to me yes

that's not how space-time works, faggot

1985 Lea Thompson?
in a fucking heartbeat

>tfw fucked my ex-step mom today
Feels good mane

Fuck your own family is disgusting.

no brainer

Actually, people often forget that sperm onky takes half of your dna.
Since you were born with a specific set of dna, the causal loop means the sperm that reaches her egg will always be the specific genes every time.
No degradation.
This is why sibling incest is not a guaranteed defect-creator. You could, theoretically, have hardly any dna in common, aside from broad dna shared by most people.

No, unless it turns out I've been my own father all along, in which case I don't really have a choice
Is it really incestual if you have sex with her before you're actually born?

>Tom Cruise got to fuck this and I didn't

*tips*

My IRL mother? No

Marty Mcfly's mom?

Hell fucking yes

Would you guys watch an inversed BTTF?
As in, instead of Marty pushing his dad out of the way of the car, his dad gets run over
But then Marty starts to disappear, and he realizes that he's his own father
So the movie turns into him attempting to fuck his mom or break his mom and dad up

Could turn into a drama at the end, where Marty has to make the ultimate choice of ceasing to exist or raping his own mother

Nope, through time travel causality loop incest you can actually ensure that you have ubermench DNA. It's literally the plot of Time Enough for Love.

So much ^THIS

Sorry mom, but you have small tits

Absolutely.

So did mine. Pretty sure it's the reason I like DFC. She was also pretty banging back in the day.

Eat her poop and sniff her farts? Yes, without question.

>Oh, a lesson in "not changing the past" from Mr. I'm-my-own-grandpa!
So basically the episode of futurama?

This, but if Marty's mom was actually my mom, I would.

Despite being my mother i would wreck that.

In fact although i think my mother is currently old and not attractive in the slightest, if i went back to when she was 17 she was one of the hottest women i have ever seen, i would certainly fuck the 17 year old version of my mother if she made the same kind of eyes at me.

I think a genderswap could potentially work. Keep Doc Brown a dude. Marty becomes Maddy. George is a hunk and he only falls in love with Lorraine because George's dad hits Lorraine as she's crossing the street carrying too many books. George sees beneath the giant glasses that she's gorgeous.

Maddy going back in time fucks shit up so to fix things she gives Lorraine a makeover styling her in Maddy's own timeline. Also Maddy and Lorraine get in a catfight with Beth. Replace skateboard scene with rollerblade scene.

it's bttf meets typical ugly duckling beautiful swan move

fuck I guess so, I hadn't really thought about that but it seemed different in my head

Everybody who talks about how hot his mom was back then has to post pics or she'll die in her sleep tonight.

My mother back on her wedding day.
Sadly she didn't age well but hey.

Nice

Daaaaayuuum
Also
>delivering
Best post all day. Feel good about yourself pham

Fuck user... Can I time travel to the past and fuck your mom please?

i'd fuck the shit out of your mom dude

BABY

WANT

NO

I found this one smutfic where Marty fucks Lorraine, except it was through magic or some shit. I mean, that's going out of your way not to go with the obvious premise.

user as soon as I get a time machine I will be your dad.

This is literally a mommy post.

God bless you

You bet your fucking sweet ass I would you motherfucker. And considering I would literally vanish from existence a moment later, it would be so fucking worth it. Cumming in that hot babe as the one final act of my presence in the world.

You know she could still fuck your dad virgin?

If you stopped existing after cumming in her, wouldn't you not be able to go back in time and cum in her thus reversing the cessation of your existence in an inexorable cycle?

would that make me my own father then?

Hold on. If I came in my mom's cooch after she helped me from the car crash and got her pregnant, that would probably mean that she won't get pregnant with my real dad. BUT. If my existence was cancelled out by me impregnating her, I never existed in the first place, meaning that there's no semen inside here, meaning that I did not interrupt her nursing my real dad back to health, meaning that I still exist and go back in time and fuck her.
So I am in a permanent loop of fucking my mum and then vanishing from existence.
Exactly my nigga, it's an infinite cycle of incest

Not every sex always leads to pregnancy. There's a reason I called you virgin redditor

Hello mister buzzkill, way to ruin the fun

would I!?

i wish i were born in the 50s

Would you?

I can barely hear you.

That would explain why I'm such a spastic.

Look at this dewd

Stop this meme please

NO NO NO NO NO NO

>babby's first paradox
Leave temporal mechanics to the professionals kid.

This. I either need a time machine or to fap urgently.

This must be one of the only times 80's/90's big hair doesn't feel cheesy. She looks lovely there

she could get it

More fantisizing about sexy 16 year old mommy Lea Thompson.

fag

Reddit

Tell me you've hit that. Or at least tried.

>go back in time
>meet my hot mother
>think she's hot af
>fuck her
>cum inside
>she gets pregnant
>we create myself
>I was a god along

Just like on bioshock infinite

>Just like on bioshock infinite
DELETE THIS