Is there any country in the world where the government actually acts in interest of the people

Is there any country in the world where the government actually acts in interest of the people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landsgemeinde
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Denmark,Norway

No
MODS = FAGS

Japan

Hong Kong
Singapore
Taiwan
Australia
Denmark
Norway
Iceland
Hungary
Libya (Gaddafi)
Israel

Vatican City

only in the interest of the chosen people

Isn't the Australian government pretty corrupt and incompetent, they just have so much money it doesn't matter? Pretty good list otherwise imo (except maybe Hong Kong)

Botswana.

Iceland seems to come close

lol no

>Puts lol in an answer

Your answer is not valid now

Japan, Iceland, Poland, and Chile.

finland i think
>hong kong
how long until evil overlords in china completely destroy democracy in hong kong ?

switzerland

Lel no, it's common knowledge that politicians rob as much as they can
Only in these past few years there has been a new wave of decent politicians (mostly coming from the leaders of the student movement of 2011)

>Chile
wtf no

>Chile
ameribear material

>Only in these past few years there has been a new wave of decent politicians (mostly coming from the leaders of the student movement of 2011)
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA KYS FAGGOT

Sweden obviously

At this point the liberals are, selling off public assets to domestic/ international private companies.

The Chinese government has their hand in our pocket.

Israel.

In general the Netherlands. Except when it comes to anything EU related. Be it migration, pensions or whatever.

So not at all then...

Australian political parties are generally incompetent and slightly corrupt but our government (in terms of our institutions like the courts and public services) are generally very good

oy vey

>thinking a frenchman isn't smug

That actually helps a lot, I didn't know that, thanks.

this

Isn't the neoliberal era fun?

Iceland
Norway

That's it
>Israel
>Australia
>Hungary
>Japan
>Poland
>Chile

Is this bait or just retarded?

Israel

Israel doesnt serve it's people? It has a democracy, a very high standard of living and is literally creating lebanstraum for its citizens.

>Iceland

their prime minister had to resigne after his name showed up in the panama papers

vote kast

Bhutan. Theyre fucked due to their location though. Squeezed between India and China

Yes, Sup Forums Republic.

Bump.

It serves the ashkenazi and nobody else.

Bump

The Liberals are actually the right wing party here, Labor is on the left.

This is pretty accurate except for Iceland and I don't know about Hungary

No, that's impossible.

Our system of governance is one of the best in the world because it's filled with checks and balances that actually work, and we don't have a freaky cult of personality around a president as you see in many republics. But there's a fair bit of corruption and nepotism here nonetheless. I guess that's why the word utopia is derived from the Greek 'ou' (not) + 'topos' (place).

The government in all democratic countries acts with the people in mind.
Not out of nobility, but by design.
Other systems may concern themselves with the people, but but only so far as the people can affect those who govern, which is less that in a democracy.

>hong kong
B A I T
A
I
T

>finland I think
doubt.jpg

hAHaHAHSHAAAHAAAAA

unironically china

Although inaccurate on the "always works to help its people" level, in general you are correct.

>inb4 muh democracy muh pollution muh culture

No, it's an inherent flaw in all democratic systems.

maybe other ((())) can give input on this but there is growing influence from the ultra-orthodox and its kind of hard to have a democratic culture when your country was founded on conquest and theological superiority.

>when your country was founded on conquest and theological superiority
Every European country ever?

our governments these last few decades have decided that Norway shall become a multicultural society

NOT in our best interest!

UK

Our government is pretty good, you shit cunt.
The current government is American Liberalist and that's why it's currently shit.

Please stop trying to one up us

No government can ever be in your best interest. They're at best a necessary evil.

what

An inherent flaw in a democracy is acting too much in the interests of the people, giving them short term benefits such as tax cuts to win elections.

Switzerland, especially Appenzell Innerrhoden and Glarus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landsgemeinde

>flag
It is our destiny to supersede Israel as the true haven of the Jewish people

no

Excuse me but have you forgot our present gubmint with BASED Sylvi?

she isn't saving us though

we received a record amount of rapefugees during the refugee crisis even though we had a """"conservative"""" government

she can only slow the enrichment, not stop it completely

Government acts in the interest of government. The only time it will act in the interest of the people is when it is in its own interest.

I think Switzerland comes pretty close though

woops didn't mean to quote anybody

Everyone who says Denmark can fuck off.
Not long ago they sold our state owned energy company to Goldman Sachs

>The government actually acts in interest of the people
No such thing, You stupid burger.