''No intelligent White family and no intelligent Black family in their right mind would want their song and daughters...

''No intelligent White family and no intelligent Black family in their right mind would want their song and daughters mixing from outside their race.''
''Blue birds fly with blue birds,red birds fly with red birds,pigeons fly with pigeons''-

So Libtards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5rakahDbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*sons

Obviously Muhammed Ali was a brilliant anthropologist, sociologist and philosopher, and not a bitter, angry boxer who belonged to the nation of islam.

niggers can't fly

> invented quote
> probably doesn't like blacks but still quote one
> so libtards?

Dude are you some kind of caricature?

That's a picture of Cassius Clay tho

Er... Anti-racists aren't required to agree with everything every black person said ever

Well said.100% true. Only idiots would argue different.

Yes, but they should have their skulls caved in for being worthless degenerate cucks.

is this thread here because jerry lewis died and msm trashex him for saying women are not funny? meanwhile muhamhead ali said way worse shit and they never mentioned it?

yes yes very funny

WELL THEN THAT MAKES THEM A FUCKIN NAZI!!!

i don't see how that's funny

I legitimately believe in order for the west to prevent its decline and usurpation by China we have to eliminate degenerate elements like yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5rakahDbs

>I'll call him edgy
>I'm so cool and original

hope you're not mocking me, white boi. I'll fuckin email your employer about your Nazi affiliation, just watch

>I'll call him cool and original sarcastically
>I'm so cool and original

Not sure that line really works tbh

Joke's on you retard, I'm unemployed

calling someone edgy is worse, because edgy doesn't actually mean anything

Most liberals are dumb and ignorant.They don't fall under ''intelligent family'' part so naturally they can't understand that.

Yes it does. It's the Sup Forums version of virtue signalling, ie you hold an opinion because of the effect it has on others rather than its validity. Also that you see yourself as some internet badass who's not afraid of the big bad PC

You might not agree, but it means something

Obviously you are supposed to be moral compass of our society aren't you?

b..b...but social construct you guy...

See so calling me edgy is just a way for you to accuse me of not genuinely agreeing with what I said

which is wrong, I'm an unapologetic neofascist

Kek, tbh I'm glad I'm in the 'mixed' category though.

Wow, don't cut yourself on all that edge

by definition there is no edge tho

You're a meme.
No one I've ever met who claims to be a Nazi or fascist has ever had any decent social life and is often as autistic as it gets, pretty much the same for the feminazis, but just in the opposite side of the political spectrum.

I don't see the problem - chimpanzees stay with chimpanzees too, same with orangs and gorillas. And homo sapiens stay with homo sapiens.

>blacks aren't human
>what is science

Kill yourself, faggot.

The only good fascist is a dead fascist.

Nice bait

I'm married and a university graduate, I just don't reveal my power level publicly

How about I kill you instead

worthless commie cuck

I'm not a communist, brother. Just someone who wants to see fascists where they belong.

In a grave.

>takes the obvious bait

The only place where fascists belong is in power

people like you are the cancer killing the west, you'll be dealt with appropriately

>married
>graduate

Wow, you must be so proud. I'd be stoked too if I could get through 18-22 daycare and found a girl willing to settle for me

bait and counter bait are the whole point of this fucking website

I am pretty proud, I married a 9/10 and I'm finishing my masters.

Alot better than being a neet virgin like yourself.

>boasting about his life on Sup Forums

Well, you've convinced me. You must be a wonderful person

What does Hitler's cock taste like?

I'm betting self-loathing, syphilis and your own shit.

A boxer is definitely the smartest person to listen to. I wonder what the genius mike Tyson thinks

Makes sense.

You sound like some faggot who's never gotten pussy and never will.

Harsh, but fair

He's right you know

why cant i just be free to fuck a white/asian/latina girl in peace without your autistic screeching intensifying? If she doesn't want you, then she doesn't want you, dude. Just drop it and find your own girl.

Not like anyone besides you conserva-cucks care anyway.

Samefag.

>nation of islam
This is the part that's rings alarm bells, who can ever trust what a muslim says.

he's thinks you're a good man, but he's still going to eat your children.

You are taking a nigger's advice? Conservatives really are cucks.

OHHHH AND I FUCKED KIM KARDASHIAN, I MARRIED A 19099999/10 AND IM BECOMING BILL GATES TMW HURR DURRR

Actually, shut the fuck up user. You are acting so idiotic trying to boast about your life like any of that happened. You, and just like any other fascist, are the waste of this planet and its resources. Just go hang yourself because the world will certainly not mss you.

>People who have sat through liberal colleges more likely to be liberal

Agreed, apply this to all liberal vermin, world would be a better place.