Too lazy to find my pasta edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_hAge7BTPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=U_hAge7BTPg

This shitposting is bananas.

saint celestine is claimed, hands off heretics

No lol
Is that truly the only thing that will make you happy? What could they have possibly done to you to make you so angry.

Still here

and

Oh. That sucks too. Internet is expensive yeah

Lol who are you?

Dude I'm angry a lot too but over something like this is a legitimate cause for concern. Do you have any close friends to talk to? You should talk to them.

friendly remider to

REMAIN
UPSET

Pray

Pray that jack will stop cutting his wrists with that edge

Its not actually so bad to not have internet, i haven't had it in 3-4 years. I think it helped me escape depression to be honest.

All
Fucking
Alicefags
Must
Fucking
Hang

How so.

I miss that flag. It's a shame so many fags blindly follow it and use it for their own agenda these days. If it were my way they'd all be put down first for being a disgrace.
Hell I'd even negotiate with the rest, we're so technologically advanced I don't think annihilating one specific race is even possible anymore, nor is true peace.

What did Alice do to you?

I just did yesterday and gonna do today in a few hours but thats not changing shit. They are saying the same shit Bebop does.

As I said thats a long and an old story.

Fret not for I ALWAYS AM

You'd like a break, wouldn't you, alicefag? There are no brakes on the rage train. The bananas are actually helping. A great deal.

OH GOD IT BURNS

Amen.
Hello Magneto.

Well the eclipse will be directly over my house in 4hours6mins so I have time for your tale.
>You can use that info to dox me

I almost forget about the stock market today, opening in 15minutes!

I might check it out then.

This post is absolutely fucking retarded.

>Neptune

P-pathetics.

I tried to sleep.
Im still trying to.
But what feels like the point they numbed my face this morning is just pain.

I was a layabout and got pretty close to becoming an hero but I got more outdoorsy and spent more time with my friends after I lost internet. I miss anime though, but I've been reading manga and light novels so its all good.

Yours was meant to be better?

Same shit different day. Shouldn't you be getting ready for the day?

Can't miss out on that shit Red Jew
See you join an avatarfag thread and almost miss something like that.

My tale is my own. I don't need pity, sympathy, I don't need anything from anyone so I'm not saying shit. I know my reasons. Nobody else have to.

whops

Not
That
Faggot
You
Faggot

He isnt even squirming
Poor rory. I dont get the last bit
I prefer reading to watching. Much better at my own speed and turning pages.

You live in Orlando

What about Alice threads can cause such a passionate hate?

That's a neat way of saying
> If I type it out it'll only show people that I'm even more petty and pathetic than they originally thought

money over everything, jacky boy

I am just trying to understand you and hear you out, keeping everything to yourself isn't healthy. Trust me, just look at me.

You couldn't be more off. Literally the other side of the country.

nice

Jack...Don't take it personally, but wouldn't be better to use the group to talk about these things? Really, doing so here it's pretty pointless and all these alucefags being lured on the waifu threads make me sick.

He's reaching for the rope though, so it's at least an attempt

It's not about the threads. As i understand it he's known alice longer than the threads have been a thing.

mine

Yeah I read all of FMA manga in 2 days. I ts kind of a pain to find good manga and LN without paying too much. I read online when I've got high speed data though.

Here is your waifu gaylord

All
Fucking
Alicefags

I got a filling this morning before work.
Squirming forces more pressure on the lower back in that position if the hold is correct. In a wrestling bout reaching for the ropes is the smarter option.

Must
Fucking
Hang

Still ridiculous, unless she did something personal like dox.

He isn't crawling though or squirming his back half any. I think he likes it.
I read that way back in the day. Yeah I read mostly online for the last few years. I do have money now though. Currently reading some other stuff right now.
Oh. I dont like the drill

Hey Rory, I heard you had some nice drinks in your stash, mind showing? I could show you mine.

The guy I'm looking for doesn't have blonde hair

The threads were a thing since 2007, but it was a different Alice. Jack hates the Alice "idea" because he's one of those edgelords who believes Sup Forums is only made for hate, not love.

Thats a big clity

Exactly
Nah he doesn't squirm his lower half because that poses a greater risk of injury. If he squirmed to much and messed up he could seriously injure his back or legs

Don't tell me he gave up..

I believe only murder could make someone so angry for so long and Alice is not capable of that personally.

I just hate Alice for being a pretentious cunt. It would had been funny if she just did it for shits and giggles but she's just going too far with this goody two-shoes act while being all mighty about it.

I'd love if we could get more Watamote manga, it really started to pick up. I used to read Blue Exorcist but I kinda moved on while waiting for the next volume

My stash is mostly drained. But have what I consider my best.
Im fine with the whole thing. I still have 3 root canals and a filling to go, judging by the treatment plan.
Its pretty much one of the staple and iconic holds.

That makes sense

Its a vortex of lies and hypocrisy.

k

First a mod on Sup Forums then the next Soros, you are going to places.
I don't like talking about it. Makes me even more angry. I'm already at boiling point. I'll have to leave soon.

I am not saying any detail in here worry not. Let the alicefags come, let them sicken those who are not already convinced.

I think his first instinct would be to make that short gap. Look at how close he is. Unless they do there wrastling all the time
I should get them in book form. Never really was interested in blue exorcist
Ugh that sucks. Too much time with peoples hands in your mouth

Yep yep, it's basically the armbar of the lower half

Alice is pathethic. She doesnt even give good advice. She is just listening to people which are crying the whole time and says them obvious things. And then this retarded stuttering online and those pictures which make me cringe. If she were a guy she were already billiger to suicude die being that cringe and retarded

Really? There are plenty better people to hate, Alice is a smallfry. Besides, don't you think its pretentious to try and wage war against a sub community because of your own belief in the righteousness of your hate?

Anyone with two braincells to rub together can see that. She made that patreon to get some money off the poor fucks too. Vortex of lies and hypocrisy indeed. Its such a fucking shame that we are mostly surrounded by bloody idiots.

It might be the way you worded it but now I'm confused. Can you try explaining?

I let the trained professionals do their job. I pay them well enough.
I like me some pro wrestling, but goddamn has it gone downhill.
>multiple wasted talent
>some worthy of pushes just not getting them
>WHY IS ASUKA NOT ON SMACKDOWN

Have a good day everyone and don't forget to watch the eclipse if you're NA and have the proper glasses for it!

Sounds like some heavy stuff when you only clarify those points. I give out advice to a lot of people daily and usually aim for the best but in the end don't really give a fuck if the person somehow died from what I told them or not. This is the internet and at the end of it all this is Sup Forums, there's literally text saying "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
I hope every idiot who ventures on here dies like all those people did years ago from the make your own crystal bullshit.

I recently made contact with pharma bro Martin Shkreli(surprisingly easy to get in touch with) and have been discussing things with him, real chill dude.
You should add me on steam if you want to talk about it elsewhere, I'd like it if you did. I'm going to go play the stock market for an hour then sleep till eclipse, have a good one Jack!

Would it really surprise you to know that is what most people pay others to do? To just listen and tell them the obvious that isn't so obvious to them?(since they're blinded from it)

What if you guys stop taliking and worshiping alice out of his threads?
This is just retarded

Fuck, filesize too big. Will show mine later.

Hi
I mean he doesnt wrestle right? So why wouldnt he try to crawl.
Still I wouldnt like that not one bit

Okay, have a good one. Shkreli is one of the greatest trolls of our time, make him your mentor

Nobody here worships that piece of shit.

Its decent, I only really picked it up because my friend gave me the first 3 volumes for free. Ever read/watch Toradora?

Ow hey, you're back again

Most people's problems have obvious solutions. The ones that don't, she gives more in depth information. You seem really autistic, too.

AGRIAS!!!

Hi Tomoko o/ Seems like i didn't arrive qt the best of times because drama as usual...How are you? It's been a long time since i talked to you, don't wanna miss anything important about you u.u

Hey Junko

I had a swig to remember. I now remember why I love it and its $150 per 500 ml.
I trust doctors to know what they're doing. I trust a barista to know how to make coffee. I trust myself, and cooks in restaurants, to know how to cook. I dont see how allowing someone to do their job and make your mouth healthier, stronger and longer lasting needs to be feared.

How the fuck can you be this MAD over almost NOTHING?

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG, BROSKI.

Back in the day you committed this bullshit on the daily, and were a cringy laughing stock when others tried to help you.

Remember back then? or have you been blinded by your rage over letters on a screen? Like I GET you want to be memorable as Alice, and maybe someday be as good as her, but you'll never get there acting like this.

You get worse and less memorable every year.

Those people all know their solutions unless they are really retarded. These sperglords just want attention from a women. And Alice wants attention from them. Its just one big circle of masturbation. And this online stuttering and cosplay ... I dont even know howto describe how fucking retarded you have to be to stuttering when you are writing. Did her parents smoke too much crack while pregnant?

It's kinda hard to move in that hold, especially when the one keeping you in that hold has their feet firmly planted like she does. That's why he's trying to reach for the rope

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдёт мeня
Pink

Waiwaiwait hold on, Junko are you in an /r9k/ server perhaps?

I'm going to do it! Starting today, I'm going to study hard and be a fantastic witch!

It's called roleplaying bro. Her predecessor did it, so she does it too. It's just part of the Alice thing and you're taking it way too seriously and raging over nothing, like a true autist.

I'm not too big a fan of pro wrestling but I am a fan of military combatives and MMA.

Oh wait, are we talking about Alice I'm all up in that, too!

I think I was supposed to read it but forgot to,
It seems rather unimportant what they are on about. Im awake I guess. I think its been a week or two yeah. Nothing really happens. Have today off from work so thats nice
Because sitting through it is a pain and I dont like doctors in general
How long was he in it?
Uh have fun

>Alice
>good
Burn in hell sodomite
You false idol worshipper
Believer of lies
You immense fucking faggot

I just don't like fake people. Don't try to act like someone that you're not.
I especially hate it when they are persistent about their fake personalities eventhough it was already pointed out.

You asked why everyone hates alice. And now you try to strawman me. Nice try. I dont give a fuck about the trap

Heyo

I don't think I am?

Hey! How's your day?

I didn't ask why everyone hates Alice at all, you got the wrong person