Sup Forums BTFO

Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO to infinity?

Response from Facebook users:

If being scared of gay people means you're gay, does being scared of trans people mean you're trans?

If you trans your gender, (((they))) win

He is not MY leader

>36% of the vote = all of Canada

DUDE

>represent less than 0.1 of the population in any country
>are covered by 90 percent of the media

am aware they want a new world order but come on just get over with it stop being so slow

>expecting intelligence from facebook

dude don't worry about the crashing economy and hellfire in alberta, we got trans restrooms lmao

WEED

sure

Trans people literally have all the same rights as normal people.
This is a non-issue.

I don't know any trans rights and will not until we are Transhuman, anything else is genital swapping.

It's simple
They want as many people as possible (kids are extra points) to be fucked up sexually so that way they have a greater controll on reproduction.
Same strategy they use with Feminism

I identify as Justin Trudeau. When will that impostor finally stop violating my human rights and step down so I can take my rightful place?

EXACTLY

Overwhelming support

As an actual tranny il be the first one to tell you this is all a lot of bullshit. Canada already has anti discriminatory laws that cover trans people, Justin is just trying to get facebook likes for attention instead of focusing on the economy or RAGING FOREST FIRE because he has absolutely no idea what hes doing. Fuck my country

Do these people even know about the fire going on? Has there been a total failure in communication or something?

They do so long as they are male or female. If its one of those made up ones they become subhuman.

This isn't fire, it's trans-forest

all those trannies in thue comments

Ontario and Quebec only care about Ontario and Quebec, which is where the government is. Western canada is gonna separate soon imo if we keep getting cucked

Whats next after they get a majority support for trans people?
Im taking bets

Kek

otherkin

trans-ash

Double trans

TRANNIES

please invade my country

thanks

the notion of a right, in any format, is offensive and artificial. people need to start taking life seriously. what a fucking puddle we find ourselves in.

These faggots feel so entitled thay they think they can just move to Canada, just like that. No process, just princess.

get em outta here

What is the state of our society when people like this moron are upheld as the greatest among us? He is objectively an idiot and virtually everyone refuses to see that. He's so transparent it's disgusting, and people are just ignoring it. The red pill/blue pill model is no longer a meme. How do we fix this?

tranny here, would i pass in canada?

Dix Pix or gtfo

1. Addy i thought you were living in Halifax wth GF
2. HI SADWILA are you still always sad?

>norwegians have this on the same day as their national day
I feel sorry för my brödrarfolk

addy pls respond i miss you

You would pass on my dick.

>"true equality"

completely meaningless

So can we burn the trans alive?
Clearly not being on fire is not a human right in canada, therefore it is not a trans right

Baby killer rights are also human rights. So what?

this guy post this yet in the same breath preaches Islam

>trans rights

What rights are trans people missing out on?

Can trans vote?
Can trams go to school/college?
Can trans work?
Can trams.buy food from a shop?
Can trams be self employed and run a business?
Can trans get their nails done?
Can trams goto the gym?

Hey you
You look stellar with long hair
also tf ru doing here

no trams cannot buy food from a shop. trams are train-like vehicles that go on roads, not people.

THE RIGHT TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THEM AND ACCEPT THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS AS NOT BEING A MENTAL ILLNESS YOU SHITLORD

I identify as Native

Give me free stuff

Can get fired simply for being transgender.
Don't have equal criminal law rights.
Very difficult legal requirements for identity change
Housing rights don't apply to them.

i came to post this,

Fuck this country.