I know this "eyes burned out" shit is just a false flag, but how do I look at the eclipse without glasses...

I know this "eyes burned out" shit is just a false flag, but how do I look at the eclipse without glasses? Fuck a pinhole projector, only pussies like to assume what they're looking at.

Stare at it with your eyes, no shades, no specs

Stop being such a fucking pussy

just put normal glasses on. UV cannot go through glass thicker than 5mm. The thicker the glasses the better. 2 loupes would even be better. After a while staring at the sun through loupes you will get used to it.

>I know this "eyes burned out" shit is just a false flag
No, it makes perfect sense: you pupils dilate in the dark, letting all of the suns light in.

Just use a welding-helmet

No shit stupid, I'm not going to stare wide eyed into a great ball of fire in the sky. But I highly doubt glancing will do much damage.

The problem isn't UV dumbass, it's the fact that it's going to be very fucking bright and hurt your retinas.

>that's what men look like when they fuck in missionary position

Just grab a pair of high power binoculars and stare at that sucker for over an hour.

The problem is UV you autist. It's the same reason why welding helmets won't work is because they don't protect from UV well enough

>Only pussies like to assume what they're looking at

We can't see in infra red or ultra violet. We can't even perceive most things for what they actually are. We ALL assume what we're looking at, every day, every thing that we see, because we are primitive, and short lived. Drop the arrogance you piece of shit.

You can safely look at this totaled Eclipse

Use normal shades and a mirror.

Did you figure out that one yourself?

>drop the arrogance

He says while being a cunt who thinks he's a philosopher.

Stare at it, report back with findings.

With a telescope, you fucking idiot. Come on, use your head

Wear shades designed to protect your eyes from UV, specifically UV400 sunglasses made of polycarbonate lenses. These will filter out majority of the UV rays and make for harmless viewing

fucking retard it's just an eclipse.

nothing else.

you can glance at for a fraction of a second. Whats the first thing a child does when you tell them not to look at the sun? They look at the fucking sun. Is everyone blind? No. This is from NASA's AMA on plebbit yesterday.

Uhhhhh...... Sunglasses??