Marvel absolutely BTFO by Every Frame a Painting. Haha!

Marvel absolutely BTFO by Every Frame a Painting. Haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=EZqZL4InfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=uPFwKdVe3J8
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
youtube.com/watch?v=yqKThTGi6I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guy's insightful, might watch more of his channel.

TONY MAN
BASED TONY

If the music is good it is noticed, what's that guy rambling on?

can you name any song from a DC movie?

Hans Zimmer stuff is memorable

Hallelujah

DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA

I'm just waiting for the contrarians to show up itt
Every Frame a Painting is a great channel
He should do an analysis of himself and how much better he is a analyzing kino than every other jackoff on youtube.

unironically it was good and original

Joker's Single string theme

>Every Frame a Painting is a great channel
hello, reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A

>what is Molossus
>what is A Dark Knight
>what isWhat Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving The World
>what is basically everything Hans Zimmer has composed for DC

>Shiiiit, uhm....hmmmm...

Hah.

Well the classic Superman theme if that counts

superman theme is the best one out of the entire capeshit era hands down

Best theme coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k

right on cue

literally batman theme and superman theme

>those interviews

Americans are deplorable.

ScarJo's photoshopped hip to waist ratio in that poster is just mesmerizing.

The piano theme from BvS.

I felt like I had already heard it before, was it in Man of Steel?

DINNA DINNA DINNA DINNA

BAT MAN

wrong vancouver

Man of steel is godlike

The theme of the Tim Burton Batman
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

It's the theme I think when I think a superhero. It's like epic war movie music that is not afraid to sound heroic.

I know the tune to Avengers theme. It's very iconic.

Forgot the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

Wonder Woman's new theme

that isn't music it's noise.

>If I point out something is reddit people will think I make a point/ I am funny

why don't you just leave and browse that website user

I Need A Gangster from the Joker/Harley Acme jumping scene.

Hate it or not, DC has the iconic music.

Marvel is making hamburgers, DC is making steak.

I have to watch a 13 minute video to hear why modern fantasy movies don't have music as good as Star Wars? Did he just make this because he likes Marvel movies and wants them to be better or what?

Great points, though I could immediately think of Raimi's Spider Man theme. As for the temp music, I'm surprised he didn't use the main theme from Transformers and the one from that Thor sequel during the Asgard reveal. It's like they didn't even edit this one, they sounded exactly the same.

Oil Rig
Aggressive expansion
Why so serious
The red capes are coming

Vancouver, BC

>>Americans

Sup Forums's the only reason I know any Marvel movie music at all.

When Avengers came out someone said they noticed some folks humming the main theme, so my attention was drawn to it.

Only reason I know Ant-Man's theme is because of a thread someone posted here praising it.

Matter of fact, the only score I can remember recently that WASN'T influenced by any outside sources was Man From UNCLE (criminally underrated). The flute chase music at the beginning was dope af, and when I heard the AAH AAAH AAH AAAAAAAAAAH I knew shit was gon' go down.

>13 minutes and 35 seconds
>the music choices in 4 scenes weren't perfect
>sometimes music sounds the same in multi-million dollar blockbusters
>someone spoke over music on one of the Captain America movies

Thank god he's here to provide this indepth analysis

oh nigger pls

If there's someone who knows music, it's you, Patrick

Holy fucking dubs, negros.

Thread derailed

And Paul gets the axe.

Guy is a fucking cuck told his fans to unsubscribe if they disagree with Anita Sarkeesian

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Patrick
>not Marcus

Literally everything from Man of Steel

Hans Zimmers best work was in Pirates of The Carribean.

Otherwise he is extremely one note and maybe half the composer that Elfman is.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZqZL4InfnY

It's generic shit. Action hero staple.

Oh wow...i can't remember any kind of theme for any of those movies, but i do remember WW's theme from BvS, spidey's theme from the Raimi's movies, Batman's, Supes' and even the Xmen movie themes.
top fucking kek...the MCU is a fucking joke.

Did SS have a single original composition?

Otherwise I remember one good tune from MoS and one from BvS. Marvel has at least the first Iron Man theme, Spiderman theme, and GoG theme.

Not a defense BTW, I think 99% of movie music is garbage theme and variations. I like it more often when a movie knows when NOT to use any music.

Everyone go home boys, thread's done.

>he doesn't remember Driving With the Top Down
You might not have a musical ear, user.
The Avengers theme in Ultron also great, classic hero music.

Marvel cucks BTFO. Fucking throughout and enjoyable analysis

I know you're trolling but this song is GOAT motherfucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=uPFwKdVe3J8

>implying Bateman could properly deconstruct the musical genius of the modern superkino era without getting lost in his own biases

the point the video is making isn't that MCU has bad music necessary, it's that it doesn't have memorable or iconic music, and according to him this is due to them being generic and the editing.

there are decent songs from marvel movies, people just can't remember them as easily because of all this.

i like the channel not because he's very insightful or deep, but because he takes the time to make well edited videos with solid examples about observations i also make when talking to friends.

How come in Suicide Squad I can remember, Super Freak, Gangsta, Swing Batter Swing, and that one Eminem song?

If they mean theme song I can remember that violin or whatever string instrument that is that plays during the Suicide Squad logo.
Marvel I can't even remember anything.

How is not remembering any theme from all these mediocre flicks trolling?
Guess what? I fucking forgot everything about CW 24 hours after seeing it, they are that forgettable.

as the video said, mostly editing. suicide squad was a full feature length trailer/music video anyways.

Highlander did this and was still a good movie.

Lex Luthor's new theme music.

there's no reason why music video movies should be inherently bad, it just so happens that suicide squad was horrible. to be honest, most capeshit is fairly bad, especially when compared to other genres of movies.

Fair point. Highlander is probably well served by the music feeling tailor made and not forced into scenes or having scenes rewritten to fit music that was chosen later.

When Gangsta plays during the chemical jumping scene with Harley and Joker, it's not forced.
It's a former psychologist falling in love with a psychopath.
She convinces her to jump, which she does willingly and then the music kicks in to fit the tone, but no forced.
Someone who fell in love with a crazy person wants to be loved back.
She needs a ganster to love her back.
I do not at all feel its forced and it really finishes the tone of what just happened.
It only plays for a little bit anyway.

>every quality piece of internet media is reddit because normies also enjoy it

>Thor
>Literally stealing music from fucking Transformers...
hohohoho

i'll make myself clearer, suicide squad had good music i think. that was definitely the best aspect of the movie, and possibly the only good one. individual scenes would and do work great as music videos, the movie as a whole doesn't.

dc is very clearly superior when it comes to music.

Of course Marvel movies don't put much effort into their scores, Marvel has just taken the blockbuster model and reduced it down to a low effort-high return strategy. The fact is most people don't care about scores, they also don't care about visual flourishes, which is why Marvel films all look the same. Even Doctor Strange has just lifted it's main defining image from Inception. There's no craft to any of these movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs

It's interesting to me in his examples with the temp music that the original temp is often better (imo) than the original but mimicking score that replaces it. That Einstein theme was gangbusters for that scene.

Guess that goes to show when you try to copy someone else rather than d your own thing you're never as good as the original.

>spidey's theme
>and even the Xmen movie themes.
>>the MCU is a fucking joke.

is this bait? or does Sup Forums actually think spiderman and xmen arent a part of the MCU?

>youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
Produce a better theme than this Marlelcucks, i'll wait.

Well your brain has been rotted by all the drugs you do, so that's no surprise.

The two superman themes

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4

This is so true..

They aren't. Marvel Comics Characters yes, MCU no.

MoS had god tier music.

/thread

go home DCfags

Hum it right now. I'll wait.

Not him but us DC fans are home.
You pleb Marvelcucks can go back to
>>>/reddit/

This is my world
is she with you
Flight

>It's very iconic.

That's a very big word, a word that you could use with Batman and Superman but not a single other capeshit hero deserves.

The are not, by definiton they are not

That annoying wonder women guitar from bvs.

does this count? I instantly thought of this theme when he talked about Marvel soundtracks. Or does this not count because it's a Marvel IP acquired by Sony?

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE

If this thread is worth something, is that it made me want to rewatch TDK trilogy, Rami's Spider-Man, MoS and BvS...guess what i'm not going to to rewatch...you guess it.

recommend me some more channels like this or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Found the redditor Marvelcuck.

Angry Joe channel...Wisecrack

This is stupid ask anyone about the music from the lord of the rings trilogy and they won't be ale to tell you.Adversely ask anyone to name a song from say titanic and they will all say my heart will go on by celine dion
but watch this get ignored for more shitposting

He used Marvel, but really that's almost irrelevant. The issue that most composers just wing it. What made guys like Williams or Morricone or Rota GOAT was that they composed music that was both in service of the movie AND memorable in its own right. The themes of Indiana Jones, The Godfather, stuff like that is legend and would've been amazing compositions even without the movie.

Marvel is shit, only redditors like those films

And there people here in Sup Forums as well, but they have shit taste and they are always like "muh DC RT score"

kek

wowzers

wat. If you ask me for a LotR track I can instantly remember a theme in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqKThTGi6I8