/brit/pol WE EU DEBATED TODAY EDITION

WORDS: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-debate-live-reaction-analysis-7989066

FULL THING: youtube.com/watch?v=PADCU-bd-JA
(THANKS AUSANON!)

HIGHLIGHT: youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=xY5q01fTceQ

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-expats-will-not-be-able-to-vote-in-eu-referendum-high-court-rules-a7004751.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qHD79TMEQZE
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
youtu.be/3NzsZhFvFB8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/eu-referendum-more-than-300-business-leaders-back-a-brexit/
nymag.com/betamale/2016/05/introducing-beta-male.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594610/Now-s-gutter-journalism-Indian-MP-called-Poonam-Madam-falls-SEWER-giving-TV-interview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AGE DIVIDE

>ETHNIC DIVIDE

5 KB JPG
Britain.

What will you be drinking when you kick EU out?

Am I unbanned now?

Please say yes.

A nice cup of tea

Some user in another thread is saying that ITV just reported that british expats are now allowed to vote in the referendum

which is 800,000 more IN votes...

I can't find a source for it but if it's true...

I think it's over lads...

BAN OLD PEOPLE FROM VOTING. WE NEED AGE 7 KIDS TO VOTE ASAP
ASAP
S
A
P

>tfw 18
>tfw friends are going to vote in
>tfw they probably forgot to register

>Indian
>Pakistani
>listed separately

>british expats are now allowed to vote in the referendum

RIP Leave campaign

tea m8

Nth for our eternal monarchy.

DEMOGRAPHICS

This is the real issue with immigration
"oh it's just 0.01%" then 5 years later it's 1% then 25 years later they're 10%

I believe in you brits, and if not it just shows every son you sired is better than you cept canada

Is anyone else looking forward to the Scottish Greens getting more and more feebly upset when they try to push the SNP into doing what they want and the SNP just makes concessions to the other parties instead?

I've never liked the Greens for some reason. Little shitheads. Not for independence, but don't like seeing them try to steal the SNP's thunder when it comes to independence either.

If the SNP side with the Conservatives over the other lot most of the time, so much the better.

Based

Most young people are lazy fucks who won't bother to vote, plus leave voters are far more angry and thus motivated to vote than remain voters so hopefully we'll win this

>28 here
>Pro-Brexit

Your graph a shit

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-expats-will-not-be-able-to-vote-in-eu-referendum-high-court-rules-a7004751.html

Good thread theme.

>american intellectuals

It was taken out of context, though. She did say EU was going in the wrong direction, but never said she would support leave. The Sun however needed shekels.

>If the SNP side with the Conservatives over the other lot most of the time, so much the better.

Which isn't going to happen, because the Conservatives and the SNP have a symbiotic relationship of demonising each other.

Just do what we did Britain.

Throw some tea in the water and talk about independence and freedom.

Don't be afraid to get your red coats dirty.

You aren't actually wrong, most people will not bother to register or even vote.

Only ones that really care are leave voters.

Wow that nigger is so fucking entitled to a nation she knows is white. Do brits take things like that seriously? Like so they care what niggers think?

Never paid attention to non-american politics before, but this was quite the interesting interview.

Good luck Brits, make Britian great again.

Answer the question at 1:00. If you answer correctly, you can be unbanned. If not, you have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHD79TMEQZE

You may continue your shitposting

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently building the biggest goat farm in the West

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our or future prime minister?

Which means they can both play it down when they realize they're the only two parties who have a sane policy on say, income tax...

Hell, you only need a few Conservatives to abstain to push the SNP over the magic number.

Remain's going to win, aren't they?

I'm UK all day

Flag is broken - US a shit

>he thinks the Queen would be in favour of surrendering her own sovereignty to a foreign globalist tyranny

>You aren't actually wrong

k

I'm growing more optimistic for a leave vote but yeah, I still think remain will win

Scottish lad here please don't drag us out of Europe England. If you do we will definitely leave the UK.

It looks like it, but it only takes a few percentage points to swing it.

So which papers are for and against leaving EU?

Brexit here,

I will genuinely be sad if we don't leave in June

How will I cope? Maybe I'll leave the UK myself...

No, for I am a monarchist.

Figure of speech.

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise

>that highlight
So much rage. They might as well have just been shouting ARE YOU KIDDING ME over and over, barely even gave him a chance to respond.

Sorry, but Scotland's whining and threats have gone on long enough.

>SNP
>Wants independence
>Wants to remain part of the EU

???

MEGA

Sounds like you are making England a better place, its just too bad the English won't get to enjoy it

They were ruthless towards big Nige. Of course they had to put a temperamental negress next to the poor guy
youtu.be/3NzsZhFvFB8

This is a british referendum you dumb jock.

Scotland voted to stay British, no second referendum for you.

SLooks like Mandelsons "diversity" is complete.

That'll do.

For: Express, Sun, Mail, Telegraph
Against: guardian, independent, mirror

Telegraph and Independent seem pretty pro-Brexit

They ran with the story of 300 business leaders claiming a leave would benefit the UK (BBC didn't cover it):

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/eu-referendum-more-than-300-business-leaders-back-a-brexit/

>don't drag us out
Notice how they word it to suggest England is somehow the whipmaster?
The entire island is voting.

Fucking cuck.

Reinstate prima nocta when

Shut the fuck up, Scotland. No on cares what you think

Brexiteers
>Daily Mail
>The Sun
>Daily Express

Remainians
>Daily Mirror
>The Guardian

How the fuck can you watch this without smashing your screens?

I thought the Brits were known for being smart when it comes to '''''''debates'''''''''''?

Getting our redcoats dirty is what created the colony of America

Prima nocte didn't happen, but it should have.

The Anti-venom.

Left wingers m8

>BBC didn't cover it
Independent is pro-remain, it just happens to have some integrity unlike the state mouthpiece.

I filled in the form a while back but no one got back to me. I want to deliver some leaflets but the ones vote leave sell seem a bit crap. Any idea where I can get some good ones? My area is relatively white and old so its more about just encouraging high turnout here I expect.

See? It can do great things.

Thanks.

This wasn't a debate.

>want to leave the UK and the pound
>want to join the EU and the Euro
Bloody retarded jocks

Make some

Sturgeon and her fellow SNP cucks will get destroyed in another referendum. She doesn't realize how many Scottish people actually want out of the EU.

>State mouthpiece

BBC are doing more to damage our leave chances than any politician or bank ever could.

They are literally in every home with a television brainwashing our voters to stay with project fear

Time to fire up MS paint

We know, we've been doing since before your colony existed

Don't be racist Nigel.

>HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT NEXT TO ME, A BLACK WOMEN.... I CAN'T EVEN BAKA

I'm so fucking angry. You better gtfo of EU Britain.

If Remain manages to lose after starting with the polls at near enough 50/50 then I have no faith in the world.

I mean for fuck sakes the SNP took independence from a joke that often dipped below 30% and was expected to end at lower than 40% yes, to something that hit 45% and stuck on the agenda, are you seriously fucking telling me Leave can't muster up 5% or so and get us out?

About a quarter of our country is low IQ unaesthetic shitskins and their bull prepers now mate. What you are talking about is white British.

Use paint.net or just word

nymag.com/betamale/2016/05/introducing-beta-male.html

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

got a cask of hobgoblin in my garage, lad. that and a nice cigar shall do nicely, pairing with the tears of my libcuck "friends" on normiebook

>I mean for fuck sakes the SNP took independence from a joke that often dipped below 30%
The SNP spend most of the campaign bribing the electorate with handouts funded with high-priced oil.

how could you say that sitting next to me

doesn't realize she's planted there for that exact reason.

An Indian politician named poo fell into a sewer

MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594610/Now-s-gutter-journalism-Indian-MP-called-Poonam-Madam-falls-SEWER-giving-TV-interview.html

YOU BETTER DO IT BRITLAND
YOU BETTER LEAVE
OR WE WILL NEVER
EVER
LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN

>says the country about to elect Clinton

Best not make those threats while you still have a very good chance of electing Hillary.

Can someone explain to me how can Nigel say that about diversity while sitting next to a black woman?

>"How can you say that sat next to a Black person?"

Have to admit I lost it. Nigel does well against those emotional blackmailers.

What's the Times' stance on the debate or don't they have one?

GIMP is open source photoshop. It's where I make all my best memes.

It's not inconsistent at all.
Scotland-in-Europe would have technical sovereignty and be of equal status to other small European nations, while Scotland in the UK is for all practical purposes a region.

For all the vaunted policy goals of the nationalists and their voters, the party itself is content with a Scottish seat at the UN and the replacement of all union jacks with saltires in Edinburgh.

The SNP haven't wanted to join the Euro since what, 2005?
>But they'd have to :^)
Scotland couldn't join the Euro if it wanted to. It would have a technical obligation, but it could always go unfulfilled.

Not even a SNPcuck. Never voted for them, never will, but people not understanding their positions and making silly statements is half the reason people tune out to criticism of them nowaday.

Their only real bribe was childcare. Otherwise it was largely implicit "And in the future, even more...!"
Which is well within the capabilities of the leave campaign. You can certainly lie about how much goes to the EU in a similar manner
>But the press will hate it, the BBC will hate it!
Brexit has far far more press support than independence ever did.

There's a lot of shy voters out there lads

everybody I know is voting leave, that includes my whole family.. the whole family of the girl I'm currently smashing.. And we're in London! I can't imagine how many leave voters there are out there in the based countryside

Everything the pub has to offer, mate

So, the good news when?

Next month. I hope to God isis attacks in the meantime

I'd love to see the reactions if I posted those through the doors in my village lel