Does Sup Forums like Milo Yiannopoulos?

Does Sup Forums like Milo Yiannopoulos?

Pedofag

He's a good debater but he cleverly tried to widen the definition of alt-right and that isn't good for non retarded right wing people

at least Sup Forums hate.

I don't really care about his politics but personality-wise he seems like a self-obsessed cunt whom talking to for an extended period of time would give me a migraine.

He seems exactly the type who would order "water with two lemon slices" at a restaurant and when the waitress comes back with a water with only one lemon slice, he would call the manager to his table and get the waitress fired.

Drake the typa nigga...

could care less about his sexuallity hes an ally of Sup Forums

he's a faggot

>talks about witnissing sexual child abuse
>does not report it but only makes it a story for his own profit
>gets butthurt when being attacked for condoning pedophilia and child rape
>"it's taken out of context guys, i just watched them rape little kids and didn't report them because i actually really am against that stuff, how dare you don't believe this!"

faggot echoing liberal talking points used to try to discredit Milo and squash his book deal.

Didn't work in real life, nigger. Def. won't work on Sup Forums

No, that's the story, you fuckwit.

>squash his book deal
>didn't work
I'm pretty sure it did, though.

He seems pretty cool, I don't have a problem with him personally.

True

False, he was much younger when this happened. He's not a pedo.

He now has a mansion in Miami, all the attempted squashing did was cause him to be come MORE popular.

>He wasn't abused as a kid.
>The story wasn't about his life.
>He didn't say it damaged his life.
I thought Libcucks were suppose to be accepting of faggotry... Oh thats right, he was attacked because he didn't support Shillary and the Crime family.

Fuck off.

You retards know that he's just playing a character, right?

Na dawg milo be da typa nigger 2 fuck ur bf nd be like, only 1 lemmen slice up indis bisssh, ya herd?

Yes, he's a Greek God.

Explain daddy pls
Citation needed fam

Dinner is ready

Yeah, but he really isn't. He is able to sway people who are informed by memes and Facebook posts, but not much else. So, I can see why he appeals to alt-right dummies.

He's doing what we were doing 7 years ago.
He's a God.

(You)
That's why he was thinking of buying this after moot wanted to sell

AIDS ridden faggot

Mehh, I like his trolling of sjw and antifas. He's got swagger and all that but I hate that he's a dumbass right winger.

He likes young boys and he's Jewish

> dumb ass
> Is worth millions of dollars

Can't be that dumb can he?

He's smart enough to realise society is bad right now, but way too stupid to see that he's part of the problem.

What a stupid thing to say. Stupid people can't be rich?

As a counterpoint I submit the Kardashians. All of them.

They're pretty smart at remaining relevant, that requires intelligence.

Fuck him, he is giving the wrong message to today's youth about what the republican party actually stands for. He is a cancer upon conservatism.

Name one way in which Milo is stupid.

It requires managers. Come on buddy. Anyone can humiliate themselves and ruin their life and make money.

What are you talking about? He's making it more fun to be in the party, and encouraging the youth to stop being such libcucks.

how could he afford it?
he makes a bit of cash from appearances but he's not "rich"

then again, Sup Forums isn't worth more than $1m.

moot is a poor boy

Yeah and he has to "soften" the edges of conservatism to do so. I just watched an interview with him the other day where he was like, "Oh yeah i'm much softer and liberal on social issues then the old school republicans", oh and also I don't subscribe to "the church of the free market" that so many republicans are into. It's like how is he even a fucking republic if you aren't a social conservative, and you aren't a economic conservative, then how the fuck are you a conservative at all.

>He's making it more fun to be in the party

>Yeah boyz come to the right side we don't judge you if you fuck other boiz *winking face*

I don't care about 'murican politics but his main strategy to convince people that the left is bad is "I'm gay and no one can stop me from being even gayer! WOOOOO".

The things he say is not bad actually. But people see him as an "old fashioned" idgaf stand-up comedian.
They mainly go to his shows, well.. because they are shows. He says the same thing, with new jokes each time with the sam "i liek to succ black cox" theme.

I don't care for foreigners myself. I dont really know who the fuck the guy is, but the name sounds like a wet back name, or maybe sand nigger. It doesn't matter where he's from though , he just needs to go the fuck back there, like Jesus intended. Jesus put us all exactly where he wanted us, and America was intended just for Americans.

He's suing them and his book is currently #1 on Amazon.

>It doesn't matter where he's from though , he just needs to go the fuck back there, like Jesus intended. Jesus put us all exactly where he wanted us, and America was intended just for Americans.