What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/television/2016/07/hbo_s_vice_principals_reviewed.html
variety.com/2016/tv/reviews/tv-review-vice-principals-danny-mcbride-walton-goggins-1201815403/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely nothing

Nothing.

>tfw i realize i act like a black lady when im drunk
;_;

Nothing, it's next level comedic telekinography. Bitch boy.

That was actually too real. Many of us have been there or have sober friends that that would happen to.

>I'm trying to suck your dick, faggot!

>I'm not a faggot!

Why is Goggins so based?

I lost it when Belinda B pissed on the cop car.I also chuckled when Snodgrass and Gamby exited the bus after fucking.Goggins hip checking his mother in law was great too.Goggins is too based.

comfy cast

would bro down with/10

Comedy suits him, not that he isn't a good dramatic actor either.

Based McBride is triggering the SJWs so badly

man this show has given me so much feels. I felt so fucking bad during the second half of the last episiode

It's really interesting how Gamby went from a guy with very few if any friends to bonding ever so slightly with the two people he hated the most, one of them his long standing rival and the other someone that took his job that he felt he deserved.

The look on his face when he hears about her kids being taken and that now is the worse time to sabotage her was one of deep regret only outdone by the look when he sees just how badly alcohol fucks her up.

i know right, half expecting she an heros

From the finale preview she might take Gamby and Russell with her first

man that would be awesome, if only for the holy shit moment

do americans really urinate on cars?

do you not?

Yeah.
Sometimes if the car is too far away in the parking lot I'll piss all over the bikes.

>You can fuck Bill Hayden, but Jen Abbott can't suck upon my penis?

Just rewatched, forgot
>Kudros

slate.com/articles/arts/television/2016/07/hbo_s_vice_principals_reviewed.html

>HBO’s Vice Principals is a harrowing look inside the psyches of two mediocre white men who react to marginalization and humiliation with violence. It is ostensibly a comedy.

variety.com/2016/tv/reviews/tv-review-vice-principals-danny-mcbride-walton-goggins-1201815403/

>Danny McBride and Walton Goggins star in this tedious, unfunny attempt to empathize with two bigoted dudebros

What did they mean by this?

God damn, I laughed too hard at that.

I can't wait till comedy is finally illegal, everyone knows its a tool of the white male patriarchy

Love how much this show triggers cucks, nu-males, liberals, feminists, and all manner of SJWs.

>attempt to empathize with two bigoted dudebros

So its become totally acceptable to review something without even watching it?

I said it before but i'm glad Belinda is a flawed person like them. It's true equality, not patronizingly treating black characters as some protected class.

I like that everyone in the show is fucking flawed.

Except for Swift.

Dr. Brown is actually a great character, i hope the actress gets more work. It would have been easy to take the standard "comic villain protagonist" route and make Gamby and Russell total scumbags whose schemes are constantly foiled by an upright and qualified "straight man" Dr. Brown. This last episode did an especially good job playing with our sympathies. The whole dynamic in that drinking scene - Brown bringing about her own downfall in true Shakespearean fashion, Russell eagerly jumping on this opportunity, Gamby conflicted that he inadvertently facilitated a true low point in her life rather than getting her to say something incriminating while sober. The acting is top notch from everyone involved. McBride is at his best, Goggins brings his magic, and the actress who plays Brown is a revelation.

does it get better after the first episode? just seen the one and i didn't like it at all, i enjoyed kenny powers quite a bit but the humor just didn't hit me i guess

Well said. I think her performance last night was honestly one of the year's best on tv.

Yes. It hits its stride after a few episodes.

Yes, they should have aired a couple at first, as it takes about that long to see it gel. You'll eventually see McBride as Gamby and not KP2.0.

For me this show was a rare case of a bad/below-average pilot that immediately leaps in quality from the second episode onwards.

In the teacher work day episode, was anyone else expecting Belinda to immediately go back on her word once her ex-husband left the room with the loudspeaker?

It felt like she was just telling him what he wanted to hear to get him out, and I was really surprised when it turned out she was being completely serious about letting him back into her and her kid's lives.

No, i thought it was a sweet, honest moment. It was funny how Seychelles and other teachers didnt give a fuck though.

Literally nothing. The show has only been getting better.

who is the best gril? slutty teacher that sucks gamby's penis?

>slutty teacher that sucks gamby's penis?
yes

delete this please friend :3c

>when the show gets comfy

I loved that scene. It was so sweetly juvenile, like Jody Hill just told everyone involved to act like they were 15 years old for a scene. Perfectly balanced out how fucking depressing the rest of the episode was

Op is fag this best show

Why the fuck is Russel such an asshole to his wife? She's so hot. I was so scared that his neighbor was going to cuck him after he confronted him while working out.

>She's so hot

lol

I love what this show has become and where it's going. It's like Parks & Rec but not a bitch boy.

well its not nearly as good as eastbound and down but it's still pretty good

She played lester nygaard's wife in Fargo right? She looks familiar.

Because she doesn't keep her harpy of a mother in check. Russell hip-checking that old bitch was hilarious.

>lol
she is though

It's a shame there's only going to be two seasons.

I really hope they change their minds about this. They could easily do 5 or 6 seasons.

She really is

nu journalism decided this show is problematic, it won't be ongoing

literally the best show on television

I was very skeptical after the first episode, but it just goes off in an unexpected direction and is now 10/10

It's better we get two seasons free of SJW kikery rather than HBO caving in and making many seasons of MUH FEMINISM AND MUH RACISM.