Just fucked my eyes up looking at the sun. Am I fucked?

Just fucked my eyes up looking at the sun. Am I fucked?

Yep, most likely. Sorry.

No, just clean your eyeballs with a little bit of bleach.

yes. The Jews have destroyed your eyes.

Yep. Your vision will slowly deteriorate over the next several hours. You were sufficiently warned by the media so nobody feels bad for you. Enjoy!

You're going to turn asian

Noo. Just sit in a really dark room for 10 hours and then go back outside and stare at the sun. It should reset your eyes

B-b-but f-fake n-n-news?!?!

B b b b b bongo maker

Despite every 30 seconds someone mentions the sun and to not look directly at it... you look directly at it. You should invest in having children so the world may be blessed with more versions of you

nah little nigga you just high

I couldn't help myself...
I'm fucking blind now and there wasn't any damn eclipse.

Off by one

The only thing fake here is my concern for others' eyes.

Yep

Quick, pop them out and wash them off.

You don't have to pop them out. Just use vinegar and scrub

Don't forget the sand paper

Please tell me this is fake. How retarded can you be?

Oh, and if you're blind, how the fuck can you read and write shit online?

It's getting bright again. Take one last look at the sun before your vision fades away.

For how long have you looked?

30 minutes or so.

Yes cuz you're under age posting on Sup Forums.

I lulled

I wore contacts today just so the eclipse glasses I got from my eye doctors office would fit today. Then I go outside and my neighbor is just looking right at the sun. Special glasses in hand. This set my autism off.

I'm disappointed that you'd stare at the sun, son.

I just took a quick glimpse at it. Just a brief second hurt my eyes It's damn near physically impossible to stare at it. It's that fucking bright. Basically like looking at a welding.

The jews have taken his soul and his eyesight.

dat kid

Share pls

During 99 percent eclipse it was pretty dark. I can see it happening. You're supposed to take them off during the 100 percent totality. Then you can see the corona. It's a once in a lifetime chance unless you go from country to country chasing eclipses. Where I live we only got 99. Something so no taking the glasses off. Sucked. I should have driven to my uncle's farm in saint Joe. They got 100 percent. But rainy. It's a pick your evil moment.

Fucker you ever catch a direct glare off a mirror? You'll be fine it will come back in a day or twi

I'm literally a Jew and I'm not going to lie. I laughed.

Your odds of catching a 100 percent and no clouds is about the same of winning the lotto. Don't feel bad unless you feel bad about not being millionaire

I'm in Knoxville, TN. It got pretty fucking dark. All the streets lights came on. Thought that was pretty cool.

Been looking forward for this

and thunderstorm has to come right at the hour of the eclipse.

Thanks Nature.

sorry, just a pic i stole from the web

Not the same thing. Direct sunlight will damage the optic nerve and retina quick as lightning. His brain may compensate but the fibers will be damaged. He fucked up.

Dude, you were at 99% and didn't drive the 10 miles it would take to get to 100%? Dumbass.

But I am a millionaire. Also there were a lot of places today with full coverage and no clouds. Carolina for example. No clouds, full eclipse and they had lightning coming from the other direction. Truly spectacular.

Dude you don't know shit I stared at the sun as a kid. For minutes at a time. I wear glasses now but I can still see and shit pssshhhhht fucking jewtards not praising the sun like a true sunbro

You're not alone, nigga, I'm pretty sure I fucked my eyes up too. I'm not upset though, I will just collect disability and then become a vigilante like Daredevil.

Checkmate, faggots.

With 99 percent coverage our street lights came on, and yet it was still not dark out. It was kind of eerie. An indirect light. Shadows got all weird and the temperature dropped. Then afterwards this low wind came. A cool wind that sort of hung at ankle to knee level. Then it got cloudy and everyone went inside.

Chek'd
Damn.

Itt dude jews make retarded threads

10 miles? No. Google from leawood kansas to saint Joseph Missouri. It's a 2 hour drive on a good day.

What if you look at the sun for a split second?

Oh yes you did you didn't fall for the marketing ploy this whole Eclipse bull s*** and now you're going to die a slow and painful death of eye cancer. Unfortunately where I live it was cloudy so I didn't see a f****** thing.

>But I am a millionaire
Then you can just take your private f-22 cross country to any of your special solar eclipse viewing towers to be served a variety of fresh human meats by the prime minister of italy whilst you sip upon the finest virgin blood wine and listen to a live performance of walking on sunshine performed by the mutant clone of Mozart you had created for your servants cat 3 years ago as a happy Wednesday present. And as you sit their on your solid platinum toilet shitting out gemstones and wiping your ass with the finest imported silks.

Have you had your optic nerve scanned? I did the other day. Mine is 100 percent healthy at 36 years old. The difference is I never stared at the sun. Also I smoke a ton of weed.

I hear weed is great for your eyes

Shitting out gemstones? Don't you think that's a little far fetched?

So what i've stared at the sun, I have 20/20 vision. I also smoke weed. Ask a weilder, I mean almost every newbie wielder doesn't know then burns his fucking eyes but guess what he can see weeks later.

I said millionaire, not billionaire. I can fly first class or borrow a plane and hire a pilot if I feel like owing favors. Even that's expensive though. Do you know what it costs to fill a private jet? It's actually more fun to drive across the country in a big car. Not s limo though. I get super car sick if I'm not driving.

Because his brain compensates. Thing is some of us have visual snow and shit which means our brains don't adapt for shit. We essentially see direct info. Unbuffered and not cleaned up. If you are like that then you can't afford any damage. None. Why risk it?

>millionaire on Sup Forums
Suuuurrrrrrre pal and I bet you have super model as a wife and your kids are all A+ students

That picture I posted earlier is from my backyard. Did you see the other houses? Mine is slightly bigger. I'm not seeing why it's such a big deal either. Lots of millionaires in the world.

actually, here a pic of my stuff

Why is it in baggies?

Did you leave a lit joint on a laptop? This triggers my autism. You dirty fuck

>Why is it in baggies?
To preserve the THC till i put it in a joint.

>Did you leave a lit joint on a laptop? This triggers my autism. You dirty fuck
I had my hands full :(

ps, the bag to the left is only leaves/branches,
if i have a lot of it i make tea out of it.

fucked

You should get proper stink bags and pop top containers. That's what I do. Also that's what you get from the dispensary.

Instead of tea infuse it into oil. Make cookies. It's higher CBD than just using bho. So it's a better high. The best brownies are made with leaves.

What are these "proper stink bags" ?

Nah, that's only good if there's still some THC left on it.
These are cleaned out and only good for regular tea

>The media

Fucking pls
No different than staring directly at the sun any other day.

>everyone in the universe and their mom tells you not to look at the sun
>you look at the sun anyway

Yeah, but nobody sits and stares at the sun any other day. It's because something interesting is going on with the big bright star in our sky that we suddenly start paying attention to it.

Also, it is in fact worse during an eclipse. The sky gets darker, so your eyes adjust to a darker environment, which lets more sunlight into your retina when you look into it.

just look at the moon for 3 hours
it will negate the solar radiation