DRIP 21/09/2017 16:54 (Don't Rest In Peace)

DRIP 21/09/2017 16:54 (Don't Rest In Peace)

> He killed more than 10 persons.
> Now dead.

who that?

Mustafa Ahmed Abedeen

Who?

Mustafa Ahmed Abedeen

holla snackbar mofo.

Just saying a name does not answer questions. Provide context, faggot.

who?

Should kill his entire extended family and bulldoze his mosque.

If we start killing all of the muslims families after they perform an attack, perhaps they will swiftly learn their lesson.

>BE ISLAM
>DONT LIKE THE WEST
>GET A TRUCK
>BERT BEEEERT
>NOW IM SHOT AT
>OUCH MY FACE

You fag

That guy is innocent. The Spanish police are just racist. They shoot anyone who is brown or tanned.

Justice will be served to the murdering police.

That would be the logical and easy solution. Other solution is shown here.

he was probably just scared of the rising white supremacy. this is all you white people's fault

90% of spain is brown and tanned.

Why do only the Muslim people bomb cities so much? Or is it the media only covering those bombings? Redpill me pls Sup Forums

His name is Younes Abouyaaqoub and he ran over +50 pedestrians with a rental van about 4 days ago.

thats mexico

>They shoot anyone who is brown or tanned.

>Largest Minority

You mean the majority? I have no hope for my children anyway if they can't understand that.

Typical religious faggotry.

Currently its Muslims but 20/30 Years ago it was the IRA. Terrorist culture will never go away.

You can't stop hate, everyone is bitter about something. It gets harder and harder to get away with crimes however, much easier to commit a crime.

So this picture is from a month in the future. Neat.

Have a cupcake instead, faggot

All of you have to go back

dayum only just noticed that

Mustafa Ahmed Abedeen

If the name is a "Mustafa Ahmed" then it does answer the quiestion.

Trips of truth

genius ... everyone in spain is tanned...

checked

This ought to do it.

You know that's exactly why they do this shit

Disposed of this nigger niceley
Trips decides what I do with his aunt

Put her eyeballs in pussy and ass

Make sure they the right way up

Reminder: It would have been a LOT worse.

The explosion on Wednesday night in Alcanar was their bomb factory. They rented 3 vans to be filled with explosives and driven into 3 densely packed areas of Barcelona before being detonated. The blasts alone would have killed hundreds and wounded thousands and caused tens of millions in financial damages

They would then go on a ramming spree with two different cars before jumping out and stabbing and shooting anyone they could before the police shoot them dead.

The explosion which took out their 2 bomb makers,their firearm stockpile(AK-47's) one of the vans and the explosive cache forced them to improvise before the police realised it was explosives and not a gas explosions.

So Barcelona got off very lucky the same way Paris did in November 2015. Had those 3 suicide bombers go inside the stadium that night the casualties would be tens of thousands from the blasts,gunfire and stampede crush in panic.

>We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Same it wasnt worse

Moron detected.

Who?

stfu, lil bitch

My theory is that intelligence agencies sabotaged the plan but still let them rack up a few kills so they could justify executing them and possibly pushing even stricter regulations

Or our intelligence agencies are completely fucking useless and it was just luck and chance that fucked the terrorists over. Maybe they should stop spying on average citizens and focus on people with actual links to crime

it was Mustafa Ahmed Abedeen

He is fucking 40 hot bitchez in valhalla you faggot