Is b going to watch the solar eclipse

Is b going to watch the solar eclipse

Vancouver, WA reporting. I'll be watching it on YouTube.

Sky got slightly dim for 10min and that's about it. If you think I'm fighting Portland, OR traffic for hours just for 2min of darkness...

In norway, no eclipse :(

on my balcony rn. What i did to watch the eclipse is put a hole in a paper plate and look through the hole. It doesn't hurt your eyes and when Ur eyes adjust you can see the eclipse.

Silver Spring, MD

Californian here. The view from the valley sucked, if you stared right into the sun's bright asshole you'd see that the moon covered like 70% of it, but it was still bright as fuck.

I hear Oregon fared better. Any Orecucks here to confirm?

nay. thank our lord satan i dont live in burgerland

Why you vikings wanna get blacked?

Fresno?

Taking a shit instead

NCfag here. It's starting to dim outside. I've stared straight up, with regular sunglasses and now my vision is blurry. I regret it a bit.

i wish, its fucking cloudy like ops picture here in philly

The anime god will grant you slant eyes soon

I can only hope, user.

Wyoming here

Stood in the Wal-Mart parking lot. You could see everything. Temperature dropped, we could see the bright horizon, Venus and Mercury were present, and the moon was absolutely stunning. For 2 minutes, such an incredible sight..

Nc Burlington here, can't even see it due to clouds and my trees

>Wyoming here

haha GTFO redneck

In Kansas city here it got dark as fuck for like 2 minutes. It was fun I guess. Now it's completely cloudy and about to rain. We got very lucky we got to see it at all.

Regardless..it was beautiful.

Downingtown PA, unfortunately it's cloudy here

Madras, Oregon reporting.....

Washintonian but made the trip to see totality. Was absolutely amazing and I'm sad that it's over. A genuinely moving experience.