218Fappening cont

218Fappening cont

Nicole S.

Now, that's something i want more of...

Kstew doesnt have a back tatto as far as I can tell. Not her. Shame.

Yeah I saw that...
Why is it that everytime you see the face, you see nothing more, and when you see something more, you see no face ?

Wonder if there are really leaks of Sophie and Maisie

This gon be a meme for a long time

Slav squat.

I want her to pee on my dick while I fuck her

Not K-stew. This is Nicole S

>stella with naked pics of her bitches

wew

Does Nicole have a tattoo on her arm, like the person in this picture?

Thanks, Captain Obvious, The name of the picture says it. But how can you be sure it's her ? Just because it's in the same set doesn't mean it's her. I need a face WITH the butt.

She doesn't.

15-20 years too late

bc shes smart and only took pictures like that

So, case closed... isn't Nicole Scherzinger.

>Heels up
not a proper slav squat

My point exactly.
90% of those "leaks" are the same.
Emme watson, lots of bikini pictures, you can see her perfectly.
Then naked in the tub and boom, blurry and no face...

never believe anything is real where you cant see their face

No the one going around with the kstew set. Tattoo on left side of back.

you're welcome

grab-files.com/SzfV25Fk
hopefully someone has more

The first fappening was amazing, and it looks like people just wanna make others believe there are actually nudes of celebrities.
It doesn't serve a purpose. If you want to show a naked celeb, just make a fake. It would actually be good quality and be useful.

Fapping to some random ass just because you said it's someone special doesn't do it for me.

kathy bates

Unrelated but why do Euro fags post the date backwards, it's 8 21

vern with his 6 inch

Better...
thefappeningblog dot com slash kristen-stewart-leaked-20-photos

jon bobbit

Warning you, tho... No more than tits, which everyone has seen already.

yeah

>grab-files.com/SzfV25Fk
you know, your way is fucked as well. Have you ever tried to order your files from different dates with dd/mm/yy, you are fucked...
There is one true god: ISO 8601.
Today is 2017-08-21.
Also not unrelated, the same order is used in Hungary: 2017. 08. 21.

Well with that line of thinking, you should never say it's August 21st, 2017. You should only say It's the 21st of August, 2017

thats what we do

thats exactly what we do

Hate to be the one to tell you user, but it's pretty much only our country that uses it that way. I have no clue why we were taught this instead of the normal way, or why we don't use the metric
system.

To each their own - this clearly isn't an issue I'm gonna die on - but that just seems like a mouthful to me.

>last edited
>last edited starting from oldest

Cuz the metric system is garbage

pls post Iskra Lawrence

BTT

noodz plx

What I am really confused about, and what almost got me into a fight when I visited family across the pond, is why using your index and middle finger to make a 2 with the back of your hand facing outward somehow means "fuck you".. Was cussed out to the point that a fly wouldn't land on me by a bartender when I responded this way when I said I needed 2 pints, until he was able to hear my accent and found out I was American. Then I was warned not to do it that way, and everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

What the fuck.

You wot m8

bc muh freedum to be retarded

fake

stop posting fake shit

dude all these miley pics were either taken by fucking michael j fox or on a flip phone from africa. wtf is this quality. mileys puss is basiclly jav.

>hurr durr why does the middle finger mean fuck you
just what society has agreed upon
>what the fuck

Honestly, we really didn't have a choice in the matter, we're taught the metric system in school as well, but it's not really put to use in our lives unless it's involved in your career.. it's not like we chose to be taught that way.

this ones not bad

Oh my god! You're an American who is culturally ignorant?! I didn't know those two things could co-exist!

But seriously you sound like you're taking it too personally when you say "at my expense".. I'd laugh, not at you but at the idea that you've been going around flipping people off without knowing it. That shits funny m8. Laugh it off and enjoy ya fookin bevvies, lad.. Might as well, he probably overcharged you.

Alright you fags. Who guessed Tiger was packing this?

You didn't read that right, in the US just the middle finger means fuck you, over seas, both the index finger and the middle finger raised together means fuck you.

But I applaud your use of hurr & durr, I do believe you're ready for the eight grade! Maybe you'll even get to pick your own clothes this year!!

the pissing/pussy ones look like blown up screengrabs of videos

He did over charge me, learned that a little later. You're right, it's not like they were mean spirited or anything, at my expense probably wasn't the right way to word that. I was just embarrassed a bit.

Anyone know if the miley and rihanna hardcore is true?

Who wants em?

>katy perry LITERALLY said she has sent nudes to her boyfriends

>nothing has leaked

FUCK THESE HACKERS!

You ain't got them...

please!!

if you say "august 21st" in europe you are supposed to talk about some king august the 21st in history.

How do you disable ad blocker on grab Files?

flapjacks.

Go ahead and stop there, user, the nipple close-ups are nightmare inducing

agreed

The only thing that looks packed there is his backpack.

Also, in the US, flipping someone off is just the middle finger, I'd never heard of or seen the two finger thing even in British movies / TV until I went over myself. I thought the middle finger and the outward chin swipe things were the normal ways of saying fuck you.

That's... a weird shop, dude.
Why?

how many of her?

Why does the middle finger mean "fuck you" (or whatever) in america?

I can tell you exactly why "giving someone the v's" means "fuck off" in Britain. Because unlike America, we actually have a cultural history where things actually make sense.

you don't deserve to use the internet.

Checked and keked Adolf.
But will people here know how that is.

Maybe she knows how to lock her shit n sue the ex if they pull anything funny

fuck you

What the fuck happened to them? It can't be a boobjob.

please and thank you

What cultures? The Muslims took your culture dipshit

lmao

maybe she polaroid? fbi can't backtrace analog

nah she said she sent them by texts for when they were apart so he could pleasure himself

Thanks, in the heat of the moment i didnt even look at her knees, really shitty shop

>whole internet of hd video of other, prettier, younger women doing things your popstar girlfriend refuses to
>katy sends badly shot picture of snatch you can see any day when you're home

yeah, thanks babe. ur the best. that was amazing.

Well, the middle finger being the largest finger, becomes a phallic symbol when it's extended, it's often times paired with the phrase "sit on it" or "sit and spin"

Also, you shouldn't talk about how rich in culture your country is to someone who's actually been there.

>implying teanigger island is relevant these days

that's what jlaw said about hers too

Well, he's black, so wasn't gonna be tiny was it?

Seriously, though.
Why?

Anyone mega of all the leaks?

go on

yeah and jlaws came out which is why i said

FUCK THESE HACKERS!!