So let me get this straight Sup Forums...

So let me get this straight Sup Forums, looking at the eclipse can fvck your eyes up permanently for the rest of your life, yet millions of people still insist upon looking at it, right?

Are they that stupid? Or am I just being a paranoid retard?

Also, what should I do when the eclipse hits, since I don't have glasses? Just avoid looking out the window for a few minutes? I'm not fucking around with that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still pumping out a shit load of radiation but since it's darker you won't have the reflex to look away and your irisis will be larger letting more radiation in to fuck up your eyes.

You can sharpie some sunglasses and look through them through a camera if you want but really just don't look up

I did and now I can see through my eyelids even when they're closed

lol

Your just being retarded. It's over exagerated. Don't stare at the sun. It will blind you. If your in an area where the eclipse fully covers the sun you can look right at it no glasses when it happens. I just did it. Looking at the sun or partial eclipse requires shade 14 lense.

They're fucking stupid.
Looking at the sun at any time is stupid.
We're taught this at a young age because it fucks your shit up... we wouldn't be told this shit as a child if it was bullshit.
Even looking at a bright torch for prolonged periods of time can fuck up your eyes.
When you look at a bright light for 10 seconds... you can't see fuck all for a short while... and the sun is infinitely more bright than a torch bulb... so yeah...

Common sense isn't some people's strong point.

I did it and now I can cosplay as 2D!

Some time in november, it will be dark for 15 days.

So basically just stay the fuck away from windows?

I'm in Cuckinois/Illinois, I think the eclipse is actually supposedly happening right now. Looks normal outside, just a little darker than usual. I'm just paranoid that one second I'll look out the window and my eyes will be instafucked, lol.

I know it's bait, but it's depressing knowing there are some people that think this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

Don't be dense

just use your phone camera you raging autist.

just don't stare straight at the fucking sun and you'll be fine

I work at a dog daycare and we had more then a few people call beacuse they were worried about their dogs being outside when the eclipse was happening.

Reason I'm paranoid about it is is that I just had an eye injury 3 months or so ago. Hit myself in the eye with a twig, vision went blurry for 3 weeks and for 2 months after that it was dry as fuck. I just can't comprehend why people would risk causing permanent damage

This is the only reason you should be paranoid heathen.

I choose to stay inside, Sip my coffee and browse Sup Forums instead of looking at it.

I literally just looked at the eclipse with nothing for a good minute and a half had a white dot in the center of my vision for like 5 minutes now I'm fine. Everyone is a fucking idiot you don't stare at it wide eyed for an hour Jesus Christ.

It was gorgeous. You missed out. Really a magnificent spectacle of nature.

I looked at it with my welding helmet and had no problems

last time there was a eclipse it was 99years ago so werth

stop believing everything you read you fucking idiot

You can glance up at it for a second. Stop letting the news freak you out.