Do animals have same sex intercourse in the wild?

do animals have same sex intercourse in the wild?
im of the opinion that it only happens in unnatural environments or if the animal has physiological issues e.g domesticated dogs mounting each other. do any animals actually go out of there way to find a same sex partner when the opposite sex is available?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Yeah. Birds are super gay: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homosexual_behavior

yeah, domesticated birds

yes there are many species of animals from many genus that actively seek same sex partners over opposite and there is a lot of evidence to support this is you can figure out how to type a few words into google

Wow, those statistics pulled out of some autistic's ass. Let's see what D. Paul Saullins graduated in.

Also, yes, user, your opinion doesn't matter, facts are: animals are gay on the outside world.

A guy who molests a young boy isn't necessarily gay. Pedos generally don't care about gender. That's why the number is nearly half. Pedos have a 20% inclination towards girls over boys.

"Catholic university professor"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loop = true

If its common in the nature then its natural but if you say that it only happens in unnatural environment doesnt that mean that the society is an unnatural and maybe even wrong environment which would mean the society is at fault

anything with a brain larger then a pebble? no

cows,goat,dog

Who cares, don't be mean to gay people you cunt.

Pretty common, yes. Not like "every species" common but all genus have an example of some species who have homosexual relations. Our nearest ancestor, Bonobo monkeys, have TONS of gay sex. Perry much every species with a sex-for-pleasure drive occasionally partakes in male homosex. Female homosex is reasonably uncommon, but that's more a mechanics thing. And, again, primates totally do it.

Fuck off fag. I wouldn't be mean if they would keep their preference to themselves and their bedroom. I'm not out in the street shouting at people that I am heterosexual while wearing assless leather chaps so why is it ok for them? It's not. And if I say anything I'm the one who is chastized. Fuck where this planet is going.

Do animals harness fire for personal use in the wild? Seems pretty unnatural to me.

yes, birds do that too

Being gay is just a fetish. Some people like feet, some people like whips, some people want to put their dick in the ass of another man. So yeah, if an animal gets pleasure from sex (horses, dolphins, some monkeys) Im sure there have been a few gay ones

One giant fucking appeal to nature is what this boils down to.
Come up with another argument that doesn't rely on less sophisticated creatures for justification.

We are not stopping you from doing so user. Nobody is. You are just resented. "The gays" in the majority don't do those stupid things that this stupid catholic cunt says.

We just want to love and be loved, and be able to express our passion the same way anybody can. We want to live as the humans we are.

Stop trying to dehumanize us, cunt.

>I wouldn't be mean if they would keep their preference to themselves and their bedroom.
Yeah sure you woudn't.
if there's one thing I've learned from asshats like you is that you're unpleasable bitches.
No you won't be content when they keep it in the bedroom, as you'll just break down the door so you can complain some more.

Maybe your parents should have been gay instead.

see
and once again why dont you try using google

or any search engine of your choice

or the library, or any book on the subject in general???

why be ignorant to facts and ignore people telling you youre wrong WHEN YOU ACTIVELY SEEK OUT THIS SPECIFIC INFORMATION

>only happens in unnatural environments or if the animal has physiological issues
this

The question is not if it is natural.
The question is if it is moral.

which it isnt lol

>googles arrhythmical isnt completely suited to sjw/liberal agenda

So because we have abusers in normal families we should allow every type of perverted family?

Liberals use the same logic when it comes to immigration. They say we have white murderers & rapists so why not allow in millions of black & Muslims killers & racists.

You are plainly wrong on this as I’ve noticed you are on many things.

You’re female mind has far too much compassion for the enemy. This is why men should make the important decisions not women, we use logic & reason not feels.

>This is why men should make the important decisions not women, we use logic & reason not feels.
Women had very little to do with gay rights.

Women had very little to do with anything

Oh fuck off, you can't wrap your ass around the concept of false statistical correlation, now you are strawmanning literal MUSLIMS who, btw, KILL PEOPLE FOR NOT BELIEVING WHAT THEY DO, to gay people.

Die in a fire of your own shit.

true.

fuck off back to tumblr, your feminism is showing

yes. gayness is actually a human mental illness.

muslims are top blokes for killing all those faggots

Nearly every species has homosexuality. And yes, in the wild. Go back to Redddit though OP, you faggot.

check this literature out motherlickers

??? I'm a liberal who is against mass immigration, against ALL Islamic bullshit, who believes trump is a weak piece of shit, hillary's a wretched hack, and berny should have won.

I also just happen to be gay, and mentally sound, and you *can't* discuss against anyone without radicalizing and strawmanning their arguments into some totalitarian viewpoint of life.

Fuck off back to the hole from where you came.

this is just one out of 3 books

>im of the opinion that

End of thread.

samefag here

lotss of nice drawings in this book

Thank you. My point exactly.

>HEY BEE IS THIS SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS???
>Yes, it happens and there's plenty of scientific material about it.
>NOOOO NO NO THAT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO FUCK YOU HAAHAH NIGGER
Check 'em btw

15 of the 40 are Catholic priests

BUT THATS A DOMESTICATED ANIMEL DOENST OEUNT WAAH WAAH WAH WAH

muslims,faggots. dont act like your any better then each other your all degenerate scumbags and if the purge happens i will personally blow every single one of you the fuck away. also stop using our toilet seats spreading STDs giving them to straight people. get your own bathrooms, better yet just fucking kill yourself disease ridden ridden faggot

...said the child molester faggot

Wew lad don't cut yrself on all that edge

And now the true ignorant beast has finally come out of it's ugly carcass. Suck it, user. Lick these balls clean.

>if the purge happens i will personally blow every single one of you the fuck away.
You expect me to believe that some edgy teenager like you is gonna do jack shit?

>Americans