Have you guys ever felt the desire of pissing inside a pussy?

Have you guys ever felt the desire of pissing inside a pussy?

no because thats fucking weird, faggot.

Why? So it can stink more?

It it like already full of piss or something? I mean what's that wetness when you're penetrating?

Wait.. You dont piss in vaginas?

Faggot

Actually yes. My wife had the original fetish than asked me if I would let her pee on me. It really opened the flood gates of kink and fun sex after that.

I've done it. It is not particularly pleasant for the woman, as well as being rather unhygienic. The piss ends up spraying back out and all over your midsection.

I have personally found it far more satisfying to piss head-on into a woman's face. Although they're not always all that into it.

Are you really this stupid?

But on where she pee'd on you?

The splash-back on the mid-section wasn't ever a problem for me. Both of the women I've done it with got off on it.

But there is something to say about pissing directly onto their face. Much more satisfying for me. Especially when they open their mouth.

The difficult part of pissing into a vagina is convincing yourself to pee. It's harder than it seems.

Id like to try it to know what its like yes.

but it seens like a experience i should have, peeing inside a woman, both ass and pussy, but i bet that kinda fucks the pussy up, with urine infection os something

Yeah, it kind of turns me on thinking about it, but when I'm actually having sex it doesn't seem plausable.

Yeah when I was 15 I asked my then girlfriend if I could pee inside her and watch her pee it back out. She said no it was too weird. I didn't really understand the anatomy back then, anyway. Still I probably would do it if I had the chance.

Urine is sterile

Not really.

Pro-tip if you ever decide to try it out (i.e. convince a woman to have sex with you who also isn't freaked out by piss-play):

Puppy pads. The kind you get for training your puppy to not pee on the carpet. Put one between the sheets and mattress. Very absorbent.

Except you're wrong

you would just get piss all over your dick and on the bed or whatever the fuck too

who wants to clean up a fuck ton of pee

Perhaps he should have said that urine is more sterile than the saliva in your mouth. Because that's more accurate.

Do it in the bathtub or shower.. Cmon it's a no brainer ffs you've got the facilities to get clean right there too

Just do it in the shower or outdoor

If you must try this, the perfect time of day is when you have a morning piss hard-on and have to whiz like a horse. It removes the psychological component.

Ive pissed in several girls pussies and a few girls asses 10/10 would recomend

Yeah i can agree with that, its discarded minerals but bacteria can be present especially depending the health of the person.

But the stupid amount of bacteria in our mouths yes that is more than piss.