S/fur

s/fur

the Sun is back!

Praise the Sun!

Praise stronk!

(And we're back to regular s/fur, I take it?)

I don't really mind the occasional solo male or herm, as long as no one is loud about it

Thanks.

Shoulda worn protection when looking at the eclipse

Hmmm whatcha sayyy-ay

Anybody gonna check these quads?

Never!

Quads confirm. Praise stronk.

GG

I used my prescription sunglasses and looked at it real quick a few times. Was neat seeing the afterimage.

Should be sfur.
But that is a very lickable ass for a scalie.

This isn't a fur thread. It's a s/fur thread. Disappointing.

Can't argue with quads! Praise stronk!

So how many people fucked their eyes over watching the eclipse?

I didn't see shit, too far south for it

A good amount, serves em right.

Not me.

I didn't get the full one either. Just darkened a few minutes. I actually just saw a crescent.

Yeah if you are stupid enough to look at the sun without protection it serves them right.

Oh well

M'yep
How's stuff?

I didn't have those glasses, but mine worked well. They fucking better to be as expensive as they were.

I got a good direct view of it with my telescope
was only a partial eclipse here but it was still cool

also did some witchy stuff, small ceremony and offering

That's fucking cool. What did you do, Ms. Witch?

Here in San Diego, I describe it as massively underwhelming.

Pretty good, you?

Good thing you didn't fuck up your eyes atleast.

Sweet.

>ceremony and offering
lmao
religious people should go back to the middle east

That's unfortunate.

Yee. I'm not stupid, just crazy. Had to look at it because it's too cool not to.
What's up, Emerald?

Religion existed long before the Abrahamic ones showed up.

Nighttime astronomy is much more fun than daytime. I hope to see a transit of Jupiter sometime.
I had low expectations, so the eclipse didn't disappoint me at all, though it was boring.

i had 2 polarized shades
a UV blocking set
and a cheap, just shade pair
still was hard to look at because we had hardly any blockout, maybe 60%, but i feel my eyes are ok.

Not much, just playing vidya before I go to college classes in 3 hours.

nothing fancy, just an Orphic hymn to the Sun, some incense and a water ritual

each of us attempts to understand the divine in our own way - I am not going to judge you for your beliefs, but it's rarely productive to be so dismissive of others'

daytime astronomy is pretty cool, if you have the right telescope attachments for solar viewing
the transit of Venus some years back was very cool

There is only reality, and I seek to understand reality. While mythology is fun, it's important to understand the difference between fiction and reality.

Neato! I've always thought rituals were cool. They're kinda special in there own way that you have to understand to really respect.

This

The line between fiction and reality is not so clear-cut as we're taught to believe. It's not just black and white, but gray as well.

Stirner has many useful things to say about reality.
cue meme-tier meme

Stronk = divinity

Praise stronk!

I wanna do some spiritual shit and get high as fuck. Like ayahuasca or peyote or something.

A balanced individual can be a rational materialist and still seek spiritual understanding. Reverence and ritual serve the soul, not inform the intellect.

>balance
Keyword right there. Everything must have a balance.

Get high on stronk and exercise while actually getting high!

ITT dash shows his disdain for intellect yet again
spirits and souls have not an ounce of evidence towards them

Yee, ayahuasca would be perfect because it grows in the Amazon, heh.

You're a dumbass if you actually think that.

>spirits and souls have not an ounce of evidence towards them
That's debatable

>what is an opinion

Not much really, doing some math. What about you?

Good thing.

please show me some evidence, from any source
it doesn't need to be in a big journal, or any journal at all: i just want good, clear, reproducible evidence from anywhere

It's literally wrong, and the exact opposite.

Not much either.

all hail cthulhu

Which means getting high and getting stronk go claw-in-claw, so to speak.

Just shitposting away?

Nah, not me. I'm busy.

>It's literally wrong, and the exact opposite.
Yeah, an opinion. You believe in ghosts, he doesn't. Also, any more usage of the word "literally" on anything, your chin will disappear.

Our bodies are our vessels of life, and we much treat them like gods and respect them as such. Fitness is as important to one's health as learning, as the body and mind go hand in hand. Thus, they must both be balanced.

Pretty much. Probably about to get high.

I am not referring to a literal immaterial 'ghostly' soul, I was using the word to reference the emotional, creative, religious, and sometimes irrational component of the mind

Trips confirm.

Stronk in body, stronk in mind!

I said cthulhu...

I'm using the word correctly. I say I want to do spiritual shit and get high because it's a new experience, a learning experience. It's literally the opposite of what he's saying. You're not even following along.

Hey, Harpo.

See? Why don't people listen? These trips aren't lies.

there are only 24 hours in the day
every second you spend exercising is time you waste, as you can never recover it, and you could've been reading a book or taking photographs or painting or doing something actually fun and productive in that time

What?

Sup m80

nothing lol

And that's how you spot the retard.

Not much. Just trying to teach people, but of course no one listens and cherry picks what I say.

emotion and creation, and religion, are two opposing forces, as religion only exists to control people