>they don't care about money

1. Not all of them
2. Definitely not all of them
3. Not all of them
4. See 2
5. They care more about money, on average, than do White women

>Asian
>not caring about money
Top fucking kek, asians are the biggest gold diggers of all time. You never see them with a working class man.

1.check us election stats
2. Only some
3. Wouldn't know
4. See 2
5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>5. they don't care about money

Top kek. More like she owns all your money while you work for her.

>1.
To be fair, America has an extremely left-wing culture, and turns basically everyone in to a disgusting degenerate.

Death to all those that promote race-mixing and multiculturalism. (sorry for bad english)

>conservative values

the only acceptable race mixing is white-asian-latino the rest is garbage

Asian-Americans are usually liberals since those that are disgusted by the conservativeness or backwardness of their home countries immigrate. Also, they're in the short end of the stick of American society.

Asians in their native countries are far more likely to be conservative but most of the time, they are dumb af

>2. they are beautiful

They look like weird mongoloid kids

TOP KEK

wrong, the only acceptable race mixing is slav-latino/a, the rest is garbage.

hurrr durr "my opinion only matters" fuck off fag asian women are greatest of all time

this

hurr durr ''my opinion only matters'' fuck off fag slavs are greatest of all time.

>1. they have conservative values

>women

filthy race mixing promoting kike, you will be killed alongside with ugly ratfaced gooks you mentally ill gooklover

>T*rkshit mongol
>Complaining about their gook brothers

>5.they don't care about money.

I actually wrote an acute observation about that mather but since f*king 4ch said it was spam it vanished.
>ibtwn your a funny individual indeed

filthy gookshit spouting stale debunked memes

they dont care about money if their bf is white because their future mixed blood child is fortune more important than money

post it

>t. english teacher
japs usually don't say that

Tell me about Nguyen. Why does she want to mix the blood?

Slavic women don't want you shitskin little manlets
t.slavic woman

I'm not him but this isn't completely false story though

>Implying I'm interested on women

every rule has exceptions

but you're gook'd you stupid faggot

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Boy do I have examples to bust your delusions.

> they don't care about money

lmaoooo come at me faggot !!!!!!!!!! one on one cant last a round

Is this bait? Seriously, everything you say seems like a parody of what a betafag would say.

> even poland doubts chinks arent golddiggers

1) kind of
2) subjective but I agree there is a smaller pool of uggos than other races but not as many top tier qts
3) true
4) subjective
5) lol are you fucking serious
I do like their unshaved pussies though, I guess I have dad tier taste in women

this guy serious?

lel

But most of them are so lesbian sluts and smoke too much

east asians are figuratively jews.

Actually laughed out loud.

>they have conservative values

I go to an Asian restaurant once a week and let me tell you, the white man isn't happy when his tied down to an asian woman and her happa kids.

There's honestly nothing wrong with that post.

Kek, sounds funny greentext that shit

Thank you friends
Im so glad Sup Forums has finally awoken

Now lets go enjoy actual grills, like latinas or slavs

slav girls are 10 times worse

I'm surrounded by them

>Head to Japanese restaurant
>While waiting for orders I see that the tables are a mix of white men and asian woman with happas
>Noticed the men getting pushed around while the kids are either on their iphones or running around with chopsticks.
>Go outside for a breath of fresh air and notice Korean woman and big white man getting drunk from 1L mega mug beers.
>Giving off glares in every direction and even verbally harrassed some young folk near their table

It's a shitshow guys, no matter where you go the women are likely all to be the same. It's a globalized world we live in now.

You're still sleeping.

Methodological individualism is the truth (but disheartening). The best women are women with a combination of conservative values, beauty, sexual purity, and lack of materialism - ethnicity is relevant only insofar as it correlates to these factors. The disheartening part, of course, is that such women are extraordinarily rare.

wow that really picture how an entire ethnicity of women is

>happa
youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s

Feminism is cancer and infectious disease. Its purpose is dismemberment of family.

Chill, I'm pretty sure that's the Poleaboo Argie girl.

i like both

It's all a joke, people who can't cope with being alone and become desperate just to be with someone end up ruining their lives.

retard

This picture is a mess. The nig-nog, the White-passing one in the back, the purple hair, the fact that they all look like horrible monsters - even without their stupid ideology, they're a thoroughly repulsive bunch.

This, I think, cuts to the heart of it: nobody wants women like them as "sex toys" in the first place, and that's doubtless why they become "feminists".

Perhaps the biggest problem is that they are Asian "Americans" - not actually Americans, of course, but sufficiently affected by the rotten influence of America to have become utter trash. Kept in Asia, they might have been homely, but at least not morally and sexually insane.

t. child of divorced parents, with 12 aborted siblings, whose grandmother was put to work in the factories by the communists because muh equality

>using dumb yank words is a joke

I wasn't talking about the video.

i am not you

Neither was I m893

most likely some anglo masquerading as a quebecois to embarass us

t. chuong pong ping

they're sluts like anywhere else

i've fucked lots of chinese and koreans, some japs but only because there aren't many traveling around the world anymore or they're usually swinging on tyrone's balls

Do Asian sluts also have these tight pussies everyone fawns over? I though a virgin girl from any race is gonna be pretty tight, and any slut is gonna have a black hole up there from all the dick she's been taking.

1. Only ones in Asia
2. Most of the ones in Asia aren't
3. Meme
4. See 2.
5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dont let that faggot answer u will answer u

i know from experience, i told that black bitch to gtfo and then she showed me to some ugly ass asian bitch that was like 40 years old so i got the fuck out of there, then i went to another place, OH MY GOD she was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hot. k. and then, she said oh blablabla u get the other girl for 40$ and im like wut HELL NAH I WANT U and i got her and she even let me touch her and she just did it for the D cuz she got 5$ out of it lmao 35$ goes to the boss i told her i give u my numbneer i think u have a boyfriend and yeeeee but to answer answer tur question bro the chines girls sometimes they will complain that ur dick is too big but i dont know if u have a small wone like a beta cuck so thats ur thing bro

how common are these type of qts

Is this Slav or Latina?

At least if their going to suck me dry, they can suck me dry while being pretty

it applies to both

This is pretty depressing
American values ruin everything

holy shit you dumb motherfucker

everyone outside of western countries only care about money, largely because they don't have it. But asian women in particular are extremely calculating and strategic when it comes to such things.

haha asian trying to have an ass fuck off we dont like asians for their ass ohhhh yeah latina white arab and black habe booty we dnt give a fuck bro asian are the greatest of all time