Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

How do I find weed in a city where I don't know anyone? Who do I ask?

Also general drug thread, talk about your drugs and whatever, and other people tell you why your drugs are bad

Download weedmaps dipshit

not in a recreational marijuana state

Interest Bump

Go to a park and look for a black kid on a bike. That's what I do.

shameless self bump

Play pokemon go..go to a raid spot..then mutter man i wish i had some weed right now..someone will hear..boom u made a friend! If u dont play..well then you suck

There's a shady Mexican restaurant nearby, what are the chances if I go in and ask them I get beaten and raped?

This is a pretty good idea honestly, but I don't play, so I suck I guess.

Well since u suck..look on sliph road for some raids near a part of the city where alot of ppl would gather n just look at your phone like a jackass then say i need weed..legendary raids are where more ppl are..trust most of these dopes that play are stoners

What country? Be a bit more specific OP

i've always worked restaurants and in the art field so it's usually pretty easy, but a good spot is if you find a cool/hip bar with people about 24-34 and make a friend or two

US, Wisconsin more specifically

I've heard about taxi drivers selling shit

Weird thing is, every time I go out to bars, people try to sell me cocaine and I can't ever find any weed. It's confusing honestly

lmao you'd think with all the cheese curds they'd wanna smoke up. what the hell kinda bars you going to son

Idk man, all kinds. I'm in the Madison area, people are fuckin weird around here.

I travel a lot and a great place to score is fast food employees. Just catch them taking out the trash/smoke break don't ask right at the register unless they're alone. Make sure you offer to smoke them out even if you don't plan on it lol seriously op

They don't find it weird when someone just walks up to them when they're on a break?

fuck i gotta push weed away where i'm at in indiana. i liked WI when i was up in milwaukee a couple times but it was definitely way more into beer than anything

UnderRated Post

fuckin everybody in the restaurants smoke weed, ask like...about any waiter/bartender but they're getting it from the guys in the kitchen

Yeah that's actually why I want the weed. The excessive drinking is really starting to fuck me up in a bad way.

What's the chances a delivery driver has weed? They good people to ask?

What part of Indiana? 765?

I've never worked with delivery, just restaurants dont give a fuck about drugs bc of how much turnover we get

yeah i was drinking way too much when i started smoking and god damn its a pretty nice helper when you wanna quit/cut back. it keeps me up though.

This reminds me of my recent travels to Cuba. The locals will look at you like you're the devil when you ask them for some weed. Most of them cursed me and walked off. Half of them before walking off would offer me blow though.

Even at a street party where a local had a bejewelled pot hat on he looked at me like I was crazy for asking.

Maybe it's the oakleys and white skin.

yknow dudes who can help are stand-up comedy dudes, any bar they hang out at is generally gonna be pretty chill with that sort of thing. Now that i think about it the bar i hang at where they all smoke is really friendly to musicians and stand-ups, which is a good start.