DUBS DECIDES MY GET OUT OF DATE EXCUSE WITH A NIGGER

DUBS DECIDES MY GET OUT OF DATE EXCUSE WITH A NIGGER

No fucky fucky excuses though, there's no way I'm touching this boring cunt, drunk or not

just dont show up

Why would you even have a date with her if you don't want one?

Sorry, I'm not looking to fuck, I was just looking for someone to pick some cotton for me.

I'm already here user.

>>Forgot to mention, pic unfortunately related

Idk, something to do on a Monday

dude come on, charm her, fuck her, never text her and post on Sup Forums about how you want a ethnic cleansing

say "Sorry I don't date Niggers go back to the cotton fields," say that while recording

Haha, I would've honored the dubs for that.

I would've fucked her, but she's uglier in person than she looked

fuck with him, you phony bitch

I'm a cuck for black cock, so unless you have a stud who doesn't mind me sucking his nut out of you, this just isn't going to work out.

reroll

tell her date is over, stand up.. walk away..

I fucking love this, re-roll the shit out of this

Say you've got to go catch up on My Little Pony

reroll

ugly face or body?

This one right here

Just be your akward white,nerdy self.

She'll be gone in a blink.

"Man, I still wish this was like back in my grandpa's day when we could string you people up when things were going as bad as this date is."

"I've just shat myself"

Body's not bad, face is pretty ugly.. with that nigger white bit on stained teeth

"My mum needs me to scrub her back in the tub"

"It's nothing personal, but I don't think this is going to work out. Thank you for the enjoyable evening."

Then pay for the date, and walk away.

show her the thread.

"it's not me, it's you. When did you last take a bath?"

just fuck her dude.. throw that bitch on her stomach and plow her.. you wont be seeing her face

Spill your drink and be like "I've pissed myself" run to bathroom, then to your car

>Tell her you shit yourself
>walk away

Apologise and say "Oh shit, its my white supremacist meet up tonight, gotta run, niggy nogz"

Tell her you are only interested if shell peg you

Rollatini for this one

PUT ON VIDEO

winrar

I just got double dubs
You better deliver op

Ask her when she arrived in the country, and how many days it took her to get here

Stand up and yell "Heil Hitler" until the staff removes you

OP here. Okay, I'm preparing to wear the drink I bought her... will need to delete some shit for video space. Bear with, Sup Forumstards!

Jesus, you kids are amateurs. Just claim a "family emergency" came up. If she asks for details, say you're sorry but you can't talk about it.

Done.

Lame. Kys faggot I got 2 sets of dubs. Don't even post vid

user, this is Sup Forums. This is a chance to be creative when fucking with someone's emotions. Get a grip

If you have a mustache, shave it into Hitler stache, if not, draw on a Hitler stache and wait for her to end it.