youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0

F

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exode_des_Pieds-noirs
strawpoll.me/12818353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm worried about Paris. Its been under military authority for some time and Le Pen has admitted it would have to continue.

>987-2017

370-2017

Fixed that for you

Are there still ethnic French people in Paris?

That soldier you posted doesn't even look ethnic French either.

no

Kill fr*nch """"people"""" desu

He is handsome and at least is doing something with his life beside wasting away. Like many of us are.

496-2017

FTFY

>the sandnigger larping as german
fuck off abdul al germanlet

Pharamond is our first king

Clovis is our FIRST CHRISTIAN KING

I started counting from the Kingdom of France because I knew you guys would be autistic with the Frankish Kingdom dates.

>the cuck

Hitler is so feminine.

In all seriousness, how do we save France from itself?

oy vey

Why should it be saved. Since Ancient Rome, the g*ulic barbarians have done nothing but destroy the world like the eternal anglo

>700 years under moors dominance
>want to help france from his morr problem
get back

>t. moor

Pic related is French patoling their clay, afte their people they most likely fucked some germwhore

>In all seriousness
it's not a problem

>those atrocious uniforms
>no sense of fashion

>afte their people
after their patrol

Are you even German? Let me guess, grandpa was an SS colonel right?

>French
>non-Catholic
Pick one, and ONLY one, you heretical little shit.

Prior to the baptism of Clovis by St. Remi, there was no France. Instead, there was just barbaric dindu-tier savages shitting in the streets like the filthy subhuman animals they were.

Still better than Le Meme

The experience made us knowledgeable.

but people used to shit in the street like filthy subhumans for several CENTURIES after clovis batism

WE

'aight

it was a metaphor you spastic

The baptism of Clovis brought the light of civilization and culture to the Kingdom of France.

Prior to that, there was no light, no civilization, and certainly no culture. It wasn't France, it was simply savagery and hell.

>heretical
>he doesn't know about Vatican II
Wanna know how I know you're not Catholic?

well, he's realistic, terrorism problem will not be solved in couple of weeks, it's pretty obvious we will suffer other terrorist attacks, but maybe you're terrorised and want to aknowledge every moors demand to stop those attacks ?

Well if the uncontrolled immigration keeps happening, and terrorist attacks keep happening, too (and they're definitively going to continue), then it's just a matter of years till France elects a far right president. I mean, Le Pen is already a very popular politician even though she's a corrupt retard.

it'll be too late by then (in fact, it probably is too late)

mate your metaphore is irrelevant as fuck this is why i quoted you, you can't prove France start with Clovis batism because since that very day the french nation became from subhuman barbarian to enlighted citizens

The problem here is that he is not proposing anything to combat it, and the real change in policies regarding migration or national security should start now, not in 10 years. If you think you have a big terror problem today with a relatively small muslim population, just imagine what it would be in few years if the influx of migrants keeps its pace or even increases.

>problem here is that he is not proposing anything to combat it, and the real change in policies regarding migration or national security should start now, not in 10 years
are you high or what ? France is fighting terrorism more than anyone else in Europe since a decade now

>Frankish Kingdom

There is no such thiing

The name is Francia which France is the Vocative

Well it's simple. Stop invading Syria and stop engaging in Jewish wars to invade the Middle East and terrorism will stop. Tbh who cares if some Syrian attacks France, France is bombing schools and hospitals in Syria.

Kick out all shitskins there will be no terrorism

So just depopulate all of france?

Terrorism can't be realistically combated without strong border policies, the terrorists of Bataclan were "Belgians" who came from Syria disguised as refugees after fighting for ISIS.

not realistic

France isn't America, abdul

there will be no france

i have a better solution, make a huge whole from egypt to india

>most terrorism is homegrown
>muh boarders

Tell that to the French of Algeria

Nobody was bombing Afghanistan before 9/11.

>mexican education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

there were not that much in algeria, not even half a million, and they left by their own will, we'll have to force between 6 and 8 million shitskins to leave France ? factualy impossible.

This.

There were millions of French (and Portuguese and Spaniards in Oran) living in Algeria and North Africa, and they weren't "slave-masters with a whip" as some pretend to tell us, they were workers, farmers, fishermen, normal people. Where are they? How were they treated?

Europe now needs its own process of decolonization from foreign toxic cultures.

>french people illegally cross the boarder into north africa
>get kicked out

Yes, I knew that, and you are beyond help if you don't understand the irony in a scenario where the Soviets invade Afghanistan, the Americans help the Talibans to win the war and in a token of gratitude Osama puts down the Twin Towers.

france is not algeria

otherwise you wouldn't condone what they didn't

>there were not that much in algeria
BS
20% of Algeria was Pieds Noirs

You are talking like it need to be done in a day.

Soviets didn't invade Afghanistan, those are wh*tey lies, the e*ropeans did. Like the Americans, Germans, and British. So there is nothing wrong with killing wh*te """"people"""" desu. Infact it is only a shame that these "terrorists" do not kill more wh*te """"people"""" in their attacks. wh*tey didn't help anyone, they simply destroyed an entire country because "muh communism" then engaged in some Mossad/CIA false flag and blew up own of their own towers so they could go invade Iraq for oil. How is this anyone else's fault but wh*tey's

>Osama
>taliban
>wh*te education

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exode_des_Pieds-noirs

You spilled the spaghettis all over the place, Achmed.

Good, kill wh*tey desu.

>you are beyond help if you don't understand the irony in a scenario
Yes, Muslims backstabbed the US after Soviet invasions and then again after US gave Iraq freedom (the right to vote [women too]).

And Muslims voted to oppress each other, then stole all our weaponry.

Thats why we wont be taking any refugees.

Fuck off shitskin

Anyway it is already done

FN will either be elected in 2017 or in 2022

We will send you back to your shithole, inbred filth

>he doesn't know that the Soviets and Afghans were allies against the West
>he thinks wh*teys actually helped any non-wh*teys
>wh*teys continue to invade Syria for muh shekels
>people fight back and defend themselves against wh*tey invasions
>wh*tey calls self-defense "terrorism"
>claims to be the victims
CANNOT FABRICATE

>i'm wrong
>f-fuck off shitskin
you're probably one of those redneck parigots who used to be bullied at school i presume

>soviet
>invasion
Kek what is this alternate history. America funds and sends CIA mercenaries to destabilize nations to invade them for oil. No Muslims were even allied with America, they were allied with the USSR

>FN will either be elected in 2017 or in 2022
J'étais moi-même persuadé que les sondages étaient faux, quand j'ai vu dimanche que Macron était devant Marine au premier tour je suis redescendu de 10 étages, la France est morte admets-le, ça libère d'un poids.

What's so wrong about going back to Algeria? Is the land of your parents such a nightmarish place that your life would be destroyed if you had to live there?

>Wikipedia

>america gave Iraq freedom

your out of the subject, the other user said algeria was filled by 20% of french back then while it's absolutely wrong, and the only shit part of myself is printed on the back of my underwear

What nigga?

How is that bad? More french Algerians go back to algeria.

>america gave Iraq freedom
Its true, Iraq had a working government.

A government working to oppress Suni, Christians and of course (how could we forget) kill all jews.

>redneck
>parisian

what are you smolkin' achmed

Marine can place a Pétainist at the head of the FN and the media can't say shit now, we're taking over and you're just impotently watching the rise of the right

I hope you're ironically being American and this isn't serious.

>created ISIS/still funds them to fight assad
>working government

>Saddam
>oppressing anyone

>not killing der jude
What a great working government Iraq has today. Syria is about to get that working government next

>when you make an absolutely burger post

17% en 2002
20% en 2012
40% pour le second tour de 2017 selon les sondages

Nous sommes sur de remporter la prochaine

>Iraq
>Libya
>Literally funded, built and protected by the US.
>Sorry, we don't want to take $$ anymore.
No wonder this country is broke and about to collapse.

I assure you that you quote the wrong person
It's not because someone debulked your false information that he's against your ideas
People will not change their mind for lies spread, it's absolutely unproductive

Dans quel état sera la France ethniquement dans 5 ans ?

>réponse en anglais

J'imagine que t'es parisien aussi

no, i'm from the german side, so it's your flag i hate the most go back drink some tea

>Macrumpfkins think that Macuck has a chance
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rien d'irréparable

Why is Childeric facing away?

Look what Sweden and Germany got for being taking in so many refugees. Isis itself said that even we stopped fighting them they would continue. What they want is everything, no less.

>homegrown
All of them came from immigration. Islam, whatever its form, is not a European thing.

> Macron
> Hard on Globalist
> Pro immigration
> Pro rich
> Officially works for the Rothschilds

Can't make this shit up, he is winning because MUH YOUNG HIP CANDIDATE

here's that famous education again

If you're going to pretend you're German, own up to the fact that your Furher caused this fucking mess everyone is in right now.

> Islam, whatever its form, is not a European thing

It is actually. Learn history, kid. It's an inherent part of European culture and history. Spain and Portugal used to be Muslim. Balkan used to be Muslim, even Sicily use to be Muslim. Malta still speak Arabic.Yet there are Muslim countries with Muslim majority even now in Europe - Albania and Bosnia.

though non european conquest
none of these countries were muslim, they were under muslim occupation

Portugal and Spain weren't. They were the most advanced and prospers states in the Europe under the Muslims. They had religious freedom, schools, awesome architecture etc etc. You could profess whatever religion you wanted if you paid Jizya (while in Europe you could be easily killed for a slightly different type of Christianity lol). The modern Europe is more similar to the ideals of that time.

Actually he didn't.
You did because you stopped him. You didn't had to force the denazification on our people, creating 1000 movies about killing the nazi and the holocaust etc. Nobody forced you to do this.

Who do you want to, and who do you think will win the french election?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12818353

>Islam, whatever its form, is not a European thing.
So is Christianity but you are beyond cucked by the Romans (which in turn were cucked by the Aramaics) to admit that fact.

>. You didn't had to force the denazification on our people
>Hitler didn't kill 3 million Slavs
>Hitler didn't nearly ruin France and his forces didn't treat the French like animals
>Hitler didn't needlessly cause war in Europe over something that could have been discussed diplomatically and thus create the neoliberal/neoconservative War Complex which is causing the various immigration crises today
>Hitler didn't kill Gypsies, disgusting as they may be, because "muh racial purity"
Do you see why Nazis are kind of unliked in Europe?

m8 pls

That has nothing to do with the things I mentioned.
He did some fucked up things, but everybody did that, russians had their gulags, the Japanese did.
It has always been the primary goal for the older nations to keep us down. That was one of the reasons WW I escalated, and why we were a split country for decades, the reason why we are forced to have the Euro, why we are in the EU in general.

Well, he declared war on the United States and the Japanese, one of his allies, hit us in Pearl harbor, so we got involved in the war. Blame Hitler for that honestly. If he didn't do that, then we wouldn't have gotten involved