James Rolfe

James Rolfe is being attacked by SJW """""""CELEBS""""""" for his new """REVIEW" of Ghostbusters.

Has he finally made it to the big leagues?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/732637004773609473
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is gen x filled with such huge man babbies?

Nobody messes with AVGN on my watch, he may be a faggot but he's our faggot right Sup Forumsros.

The new Ghostbusters trailer is bad because it's OBJECTIVELY bad. Not because there's women in the cast. Nobody would give a shit if it was actually half decent. Star Wars had a female lead this go around, and it was good.

This whole SJW bullshit is just marketing by the producers to try to salvage what they know to be a shit movie. They know it's shit, so they pay for pieces on how if you don't like it, we'll you're just a misogynist retard who doesn't know good cinema. Notice none of this SJW bullshitery started until after they finished the movie and thought "holy shit, this is gonna fucking bomb guys what do we do."

Sup Forums is going apeshit

Isn't Rolfe's wife a hardcore feminist?

She made that Caucasion sausage fest comment that one time, thats all we know.

This is hilarious, because Rolfe actively collects memorabilia from shitty movies.

Jesus Christ it's not like he said "I hate niggers and want to hang them all from trees" he said "this movie looks terrible based on the trailer, you know it's going to be terrible, don't waste your money seeing it" how is that something to get mad about?

Christ, why are all these people so shallow and dickish? This guy doesn't like the new movie and they have to gang up on him because of that, what the fuck?

Wtf? He explained why he liked the Star Trek V movie in his video. Did people miss that?

>muh sexism!
this current super-liberal attitude towards everything is the most bullshit ive attitude ive ever seen towards anyhting. these fuckers dont even want to hear actual criticism, only praise. this is what happens when you raise a generation of people telling them that they are the literal second coming of christ.

I'm shocked James "the angry cuckolding" Nerd was ALLOWED to go on camera by his wife. I bet Mother Fucker Mike wrote the Ghostbusters trailer review and James read from a script.

Or maybe ghostbusters reboot was the straw that broke the cuckolds back... impressive considering his wife getting fat, cheating on him with a nigger, AND giving him a potato baby wasn't enough to drive him over the edge. It was the fucking ghostbusters reboot that did it! Don't mess with a manchilds nostalgia.

chances are that 95% of these people have no idea who he is and just want to feel bigger and better than someone else so they find any reason possible to attack him.

>it's a mike poster

go back to jacking off to imaginary 10 inch dongs faggot

>man-baby

When did this become the new sjw go-to pejorative for A FUCKING WYITE MAIIIIL

I watched the clip of Jon "Stewart" Liebowitz shitting on shillary and he also used this term in relation to Trump

He also said that Trump's rise was because the press shirked its "responsibility" to "filter" """""""toxicity"""""""" which is delightfully orwellian

Welcome to the world of online neoleftists

I feel sad for Rolfe, he deserved to be more famous and rich than retards like Pewdipie or Markiplier.

Is the Cinemassacre guy that Angry Nintendo guy? I don't jewtube much.

He is the AVGN, yes.

His day of UNcuckening has come.

Patton Oswalt making a run for the faggot of the year award.

>DON'T LIKE IT?! DON'T WATCH IT! IT'S GOING TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY WITHOUT SEXIST LOSERS LIKE YOU
>Ok, I'm not going to watch it. They missed their chance with the original cast and I think the new one feels like a shitty cash grab
>UGH THIS MANBABY ISN'T GOING TO WATCH IT?! FUCK HIM!

I don't think I'll ever understand what these people want

is it bad if I think that thing could be attractive of it wasn't so fucking delusional and insane?

hello james. Shilling for white knight posters on pol now since your threads are purned on v and tv?

Rolfe is pretty much the reason Let's Play is even a thing. He was doing it before youtube even existed.

the guy's a collector

the man babbies are so mad they grasp for straws because they need to write something witty and gay on their twat(ter)

>Trailer comes out and looks fucking terrible, terrible script rumors, some of the leads not even acknowledging it after it got done shooting

>BUT IT HAS WOMEN IT'S SO BRAVE

IM pretty sure he almost never even mentions the all female cast

>whining loudly on the internet because someone else didn't like something you like
>let's ruin his life over it
>calls other people babies

I want these people to die. There is no reason to even sugar-coat it any more. These people are a cancer upon society. They need to be removed surgically with a sharp knife before the host dies.

>Ghostbusters

Sup Forums going in hard

Nice tactical nuke opportunity

Patton Oswalt eternally BTFO. JUST

fucking savage

>james rolfe
>finally realised his life's goal of making a feature length film
>it's a total piece of shit
>dead look in eyes
>balding
>cuckhold to BBC loving SJW wife
>retarded baby
>video game collection destroyed
>forced to get a tattoo by a black man that was fucking his wife
>literal micropenis
>forced into a permanent chastity cage by one of her wife's black bull
>hemorrhaging money
>forced to play a character he hates to pay the medical bills for his spaz kid
>had to sell most of his classic games for a baby that probably isn't his
>has to rimjob her wife's nigger lovers while they fuck her
>sideburns inverselty proportional to the hair on his head
>getting fatter by the day
>blood pressure on the rise
>has to eat nigger cum out of her wife's pussy on a daily basis
>literally a ticking time bomb of fatness and depression
>still wearing t-shirts (even metal t-shirts) like a teenager
>fallen so far but still hasn't hit the absolute bottom
>also has no way to get back to the top

>mike matei
>aging like a fine wine
>getting more handsome every day
>thick full head of beautifully groomed hair
>hot girlfriends
>solely responsible for AVGN and James' paychecks for the last 10 years
>funnier than james
>smarter than james
>bigger penis than james
>his hot girlfriends are all faithful
>better at making films than james
>dresses nicely
>10" diamond hard thick penis
>can fuck for hours
>fucks like a machine
>more interesting opinions than james
>better at video games than jmes
>lets james come over to his awesome apartment because he's such a killer nice guy he won't leave this shell of a man in the dust
>nothing but good things ahead
>confident enough in himself to release embarrassing videos of himself and laugh it off because he's that alpha
>actually has talent in multiple areas (drawing, video editing, wed administration, etc.)

Pruned as fuck bruh. pic related

Honestly, you could play this video without any knowledge of the upcoming film and all his complaints will match up if it was cast with guys.

Rekt?

Goodbye any scrap of appeal Hillary had to men

OH SHIT!

Big Bants Bootsy bringing the savage. Fucking rekt that nerd holy shit.

At least he puts more effort in his videos and knows his technical shit.

Fucking hell btfo

I thought Sup Forums already knew about the SJW's MO. You either 100% agree with everything SJWs tell you to agree with, or you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

This has nothing to do with being left, it has something to do with being fucking retarded.

>inb4 what's the difference huehue

I'm sure like a good little beta cuck he'll accept he was wrong and stand barefoot in the snow at Tranossa as proof of his penance.

dead wife jokes? dead wife jokes.

S A V A G E

Bootsy is fucking based

Oswalt has a wife???

had*

>has
had

Not anymore he doesnt.

Had*

He killed her in her sleep a few weeks ago.

hivemind, bruv

Ah man, this is fake:

twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/732637004773609473

>casual misogyny
>literal buzzowords

hi

Mike have you ever though about maybe getting a real job instead of leeching off of your much more talented friend? Also your voice is annoying.

Can any of you nerds redpill me about why these nu-males are whining about Star Trek V? I never bothered with Star Trek because shit looks boring af.

>casual misogyny
>"Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't watch the video and made a assumption to hate you"
>Progressive thinking

Hipster faggots trying to be elitist about consuming modernist garbage. It's a typical of a soulless bourgeois class that has no innate traits or strengths.

Because it's a religion.

These people are dangerous. Or would be if they were prone to violence. That may one day change.

Keep your powder dry, folks.

Did his feminist wife really die?

What People are attacking Fucking James because he will not watch a TERRIBLE movie that is obviously being made to bank on nostalgia and nothing else?

FUCK SJW. FUCK THEM, also the information about the cast HATING the movie and signing NDAs to keep their mouth shut and the director and producers going ape shit over twitter isn't a fucking secret.

Remake

Holy fuck.

Stay strong Jim Raffle DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CAVE this is your chance to be uncucked.

#madvideogameguy
#uncuckjimmy2016

Sup Forums doesn't know crap.
Patton Oswald is quite possibly a white nationalist.

>Nick Bougas AKA A Wyatt Mann
Nick Bougas and Patton Oswalt are very good buddies.

Leftists are extremely childish in the way they argue. It's just another attempt at that because they know such an attack would work on themselves if used against them.

praise kek

You never will, user.
There is no endgame with these people, only a vast sea of passive disinterest and hyperbolic outrage.

Just trying to flex their boring nerd cred to discredit Rolfe without context

>Yeah, I thought that movie was shit
>"I figured that someone who likes ____ would hate it. Typical"

According to wikipedia, Oswalt calls him a "bona-fide genius"

Bougas is a filmmaker, actor, writer, cartoonist, and documentary filmmaker. He is lucky the Jews haven't totally fucked his shit up.

took me a minute to get that.

watching a video and constructing an educated response is hard. it's much easier to nitpick and blowup something insignificant.

top kek fucking booty!

None of them actually saw the video.
They are just pic related because they heard someone somewhere is a sexist.

Fuck

Also, just watched the review. I really want James to be inspired by the new trend of anti sjw sentiment rising in popularity, I know hes a big fan of Opie and Anthony and probably hates all this sjw shit. But he is a half way click and I want him to over come it

I read the script they're basing this movie off of (clearly) years ago when it was leaked.
No, it would not be good. Not even if you r63 the cast. It's just not going to be a good film.

The soul is a peasant construct designed to allude to a higher purpose in life and fool the poor into believing they have hope and money didn't matter in life.

Who needs empathy or morals when you are rich and can do whatever you want

James, I always liked you -

Whoever has a twitter, please help this guy out. (Yes I know Sup Forums is no one's army)

>us nerds

Don't dew this.

I used to find solace in what was then a small maligned community but honestly i'd rather just be in the locker room getting dicks rubbed on me again that hang around with you assholes.

Is it true that Harold Ramis's ghost is the bad guy in this? I imagine his spirit is understandably angry with this shitty remake.

>video game collection destroyed

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

AVGN's collection being destroyed is worse than ISIS destroying historic sculptures. I don't even want to think about it.

>Not because there's women in the cast.

This is the issue though, no matter how critical you look at the film, you will be attacked because you "don't like a female cast".

It's fucking stupid, the jokes in the trailer are just not funny, the cast on their owns aren't even funny. Fuck one of their cast's entire comedy style is "look im fat so im funny".

I hope this movie fucking tanks.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Is this the video? I'm not sure how he'll restore his name after this disaster.

HOLY SHEEEET BTFO

LMAO

based Bootsie.

DESU Rolfe is a cuck but he makes a sound argument for not reviewing Cuckbusters. SJW attack is more disgusting than any perceived muhsogyny.

Star Trek V received poor reviews from critics and "only" made double its budget.

These idiots are just parroting a film most have probably never seen.

Compared to other star trek films it was mediocre to bad, but some people could still find reason to like if.

These retards are trying to find anything to latch onto "hurr durr what does this guy know. He has memorabilia from a movie I was told was bad. Lol idiot", not realizing he collects memorabilia from bad movies.

They have no idea about him or who he is, they're simply jumping on the sjw bandwagon to attack him because they cannot think for themselves

Top kek Mr.Trumper

Doesn't Patton have a wake or some shit to be attending?

>if they were prone to violence
>if

Hahhhhahahaha yes James never stop the butt hurt! Leave your wife and do a new video each week with different female servants, kick your feet up on their back while you explain how chick flicks are not real films

Fans don't give a shit and will continue watching. Those who bitch doesn't even watch his videos. Same with those who bitch about games.

Did his wife die or something?

Please.

They issue threats all the time.

Let's see some bonafide SJW physical violence. They all talk, no walk pussies.