1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-coast-guard-seize-narco-submarine-cocaine-pacific-ocean-2016-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

PENDEJO

CHI

CA

NO

NO

t. butthurt whitey

lol

How this make you feel 3D-boi?

fuck you spic

Meh, they look happy
Good for them
I'm so miserable that I can't even fake a smile for a picture

clever, never heard that one before

>higher welfare usage rates than Blacks
they're also among the poorest in the USA
>WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF
sucks being a small dicked gringo cuck
>Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election
>implying they'll vote for a party that hates their guts
>implying this is bad in any way
>Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
1."White Hispanics" comprise the majority of Hispanics in the US, according to the CIA Factbook and the US Census Bureau.
2.no one who isn't insane gives a fuck about whiteness.
>The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
you can thank yank intervention for that.
>higher obesity rates than Whites.
you mean Mexicans, and don't call yourself white you inbred faggot.
>muh IQ
>lower than blacks'
completely false.
(1)

>no melting pot
keep crying while "white" birth rates drop and we take over. You keep claiming credit for "what whites did'. You're nothing and have done nothing useful with your life. If you had you wouldn't be wasting your time taking credit for what your ancestors did. You try to compensate with bullshit. Pathetic
>Cubans have very low Native blood.They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
you have no idea what "white" even is, you don't know how race works and are talking out of your ass. You are helplessly retarded.
>The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country
keep crying. Good thing all you white supremacist faggots will stay virgin. No amount of genocidal fantasies will get you pussy. We'll keep reproducing. Tough luck.
>Spics make up over 17%
cry more
>Look at our streets. This is LA
reminder that we're already majority in four states and there's nothing you can do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

CHICANO

Mano, why bother with this shit? A simple shitpost would've sufficed.

I was just in the mood to hit him where it really hurts. Really enjoyed typing that

kek. tiny dick rican is triggered

Don't fall for shitty af bait m8.

hey I know I sound angry, but I really like doing that :)

>t. Woo Long
>Actually micropenis
CAN NOT FABRICATE

>canadian "opinions"

UNA MALDITA HOJA, señores
Wena

I didn't read any of your wall of text island nigger

but you're not OP, so you can fuck off :)

based potorro

No I am. Shan't be reading any of your inbred sub 90 IQ ramblings

How this make you feel continental boi?

They are both dead so I don't think care

>tfw you'll never be this much of a butthurt cumskin

You can cry some more after me and Tyrone fill your white sister with cum

Don't need to worry. Mestizos are beautiful!

My sister is mentally handicapped. She is also very ugly and fat I don't think you would want her. I actually love that she is that way because if she was normal she probably would be filled with nigger and spic semen. I'm not a cumskim either

>This is our streets. This is LA
and? whats the problem? the callejones are fucking awesome

Kek, Tyrone pls go

I am southern Italian

As I said, Tyrone pls go

Either Chang or Tyrone.

Come on la' your social life won't improve by crying on a gardening enthusiasts thai website

watch it mestizo boy
See

To all the butt hurt spics in this thread how did Hillary loosing the election feel like? I want honest answers too not your cocky machismo bullshit.

Bring it, guinea.

i'm glad she lost. not too happy about trump, would have preferred gary johnson

Why do spic love him so much?
I am the original Latin.

I am of Italian descent and therefore Chicano. The issues of wh*tes are none of my concern.

>average IQ range of 80 to 90
No fucking wonder they ruin every game I'm stuck with them.

This . Preferred Berno, myself. Probably for the best that Trump one. If Hillary had won it would've been more of the same and Trump hasn't gotten shit done besides getting his SC nomination.

Killed tpp as well
Spics hate us along with all other European people. All they see is a white boy when they look at us

>why do spics love him so much
democrats and republicans dislike spics, so we must turn to third parties and i preferred gary johnson to jill stein

Sorry to burst your bubble but not even the most ignorant peasant puts the US in the same group with yurop.

>Democrats dislike Spics
They literaly pander to you 24/7 promising you free roam and board in return for votes. How in the ACTUAL Fuck can you say that?

Viva Mexico

>is this okay with you?
Why don't you cunts ever ask me this in person?

How bout you you go back to Mexico if you live it so much.

That's not true from my experience, they dislike Americans and Anglos. But they usually hold Latin Europeans in high regard because they can relate a lot to us. Of course I'm not anywhere near LA so maybe they're different.
t. From Québec

Pander and ultimately don't do shit for us. They just want our votes. We vote Democrat because they don't openly despise us like the Republicans.

White Americans are so pathetic. If your dicks stop getting hard don't blame your women for chasing what's available.

This is just evolution at play.

>how about y-you go back to Mexico if you live it so much

I like White girls lad. Plus, you pussies have a lot to say, so I decided to stay and steal your job.

Jokes on you I never had a job
They hate any white European descended people something about a malchinista or some sort
>Croatia

you just explained why i dislike them. they don't see us as humans they see us as votes. they want to boost immigration so they can get more pseudo slave labor for their companies. there was a section on hilarys website that said something like "10 ways hillary is just like your abuelita." donald trump tweeted himself eating a taco bowl for cinco de mayo. fuck both of them

>tfw

>implying white girls like 4'11 manlets
At least Tyrone is actually threatening

they do tho. stay mad cumskin

>mfw reading this thread
Ganamos seniores....

Ah yes the lucrative HVAC jobs.
They are much shorter than that
All of this could be avoided by going back to Mexico

DELETE THIS YOU DUMB SPIC

thats relative, unlike African Americans, Mexicans are capable of organized crime.

>all this could be avoided by going back to mexico
i dont want to go to mexico. i was born and raised in the united states and i consider myself american. i love this country and don't want to leave just because the politics are retarded

I wouldn't call behading people organized
You will always be a fith coloum

Tss tss tss... Why not a fifth colon or sumpthin'?

drug trade that moves dozens of billions of dollars is organized crime, your borders are violated constantly by aircraft, tunnels and even submarines.

businessinsider.com/us-coast-guard-seize-narco-submarine-cocaine-pacific-ocean-2016-10

And genocide. Outbreeding whites and killing nigs in broad daylight. I'm not a Mexican, but I commend them for taking care of the cumskin/nigger problem.
t. Chang

>b-but muh WALL will stop it
ty chang you are our greatest allies

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA CANNOT FABRICATE

based boriqua

You talk like organized crime was a good thing

Best ally

All I can say is the girls do not feel the same. Hon hon hon...

Ya ganamos mis amigos......

You spics are really showing your hatred for white people. What did do you get out of the destruction of white people? It will only serve as a detriment to yourselves. People with 80 IQ cannot run societies, the world will devolve into mad max Irl just so your hatred of whitey can be fulfilled

>Tyrone
>threatening
lol

I wish you use all of this self-steem to build decent Latin American countries, not whining for white Anglo acceptancy.

Your hand is your only gf Paco
Leeching off a first world country is much more easier

>hatred
Whitebois just can't handle banter

It's just banter m8 ;^).

>tfw gringos gave up on us when they saw brown people coming over
mexico greatest ally

No worse than Rednecks from the south/middle. I live in San Diego and we are infested with Redneck military shitbags from the Bubba states. They are no better than Mexicans.

i know that feel, we weren't white until the 50s

You are ourbreeding us and infiltrating political institutions. It's akin to the fall of the Roman Empire not banter

We don't want Anglo acceptance. We're forging our own way, one shitpost at a time.

>comparing us to the eternal g*rmanic
Too far, gringo. Just for that I'm gonna have 9 kids and leech off the welfare state.

You are too weak to do anything. Mexico still the same shit even with all of these chicanos.

our parents decided what country we were going be raised in. i do plan on going back to mexico tho

>you're outbreeding us
Your fault. have kids you virgin, and tell your cousins to stop fucking each other so they can have healthy white children.

>infiltrating political institutions
Again your fault, you opened the floodgates for cheap labor decades ago, and then ignored the illegals so your corporations could benefit. Now you can't deny legal citizens their rights unless you want a civil war in your hands. Perhaps if you had treated chicanos right you wouldn't have so many ones that hate you.

More than 50 million of hispanics in US and these Latin American countries don't change anything culturally. No intercultural or economic exchange.

It's like no one from these 50 million of people care to help build decent Latin American countries.

This is why I like Brazil
This and how they shitpost about WWII Russia a lot.

Why the fuck would Latin American countries change culturally?

>i do plan on going back to mexico
good.

Drink bleach, spic Germany did nothing to you. You're just a butt hurt loser that blames whites for all your problems. I'm not even white and know this.

Dumb nigger, your nation was formed by Puritanical cowards who ran away from an empire.
The USA has never been and never will be anything resembling great. In a few hundred years time it will be looked back on in history as the capitalist social experiment which benefitted the minority and ultimately collapsed in on itself, sucked dry from the inside while held up to give off the appearance of stability.

Meanwhile Chinese are picking up the best from the world and send to China, these chicanos don't give a shit.

Latin Americans are pathetic.

El alemANO seniores....

>liking Brazil
You must not play any games online