Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=1cfPr-D_4iY
liveleak.com/view?i=ad9_1402540889&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>laying in the middle of the road
Shame she only got one

What a fucking bitch.

No seriously , I don't like most niggers,, but why the fuck would you do that?

>play in traffic

Nignogs are just as stupid as we say they are, if not worse.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Police say Zamir and three other teens were "horsing around" near the street when he ended up laying down on the side of the road on purpose.
>laying on road on purpose
>Zamir

maybe dey be starin at da sun mane idont kno dey dint see dem racist cars, need mo money fo dem programz

>I heard they were playing a game called 'dead' and someone lays down in the road and plays dead

I guess he won.

was it at night time?

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Glorious niggerdeath.

>And trumptards don't think racism actually exists

Who said that? I just don't think it matters.
Sometimes I wish you faggots got deported to China or something so you can experience racism for yourselves. Racism is a natural survival instinct. What they do to niggers is much worse than what we do to niggers.

A lot of white people don't really understand what racism is until they go to an East Asian gook country where they literally treat you like objects. Sometimes objects of worship, but the key point I'm making is that gook subhumans view us as the subhumans and don't think of us as people. It's perfectly normal.

I'm sickened by this rainbow world kumbaya bullshit from the West.

The game they were playing was they would wait for a white person to stop, and then rob them. Thats what it sounds like to me. FUCCCCK THAT.

Read the fucking article retards, it was an accident

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT KEK PIECE OF SHIT

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Well yeah you cant rob someone when you need to take your friend to the hospital.

Did you read the article, dumbass?

> dipshit millennial moron lays in road
> gets run over
> das rayciss

youre right, it doesnt get any more pathetic than this.

when utter morons can get themselves killed doing stupid shit and STILL find a way to blame "whitey" they have lost any ability to be responsible for their own actions

>she gets out and gets a carjack to try and get him out
>his nignog friends all bail the second he gets hit

Even blacks can't relax around blacks.

> you cant rob someone when you need to take your friend to the hospital.

that is the stupidest non sequitur i have ever heard.

> it was "accident"
> well i like turtles!

and no, it wanst an "accident"

an accident is the result of unforseen hazards. laying in the road is a fairly obvious hazard.

this nigger experienced "death by misadventure"
that's when somebody (usually a moron) does something really really stupid and dies from it.

>playing in traffic

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Zamir's three friends ran off right after the accident
Niggers are not real people

what a drag

Goddamn it Hans.

>playing in traffic as an adult
you deserve to get run over regardless of race

So who's asphalt here?

This is all part of the disinformation process.

>Some faggot like OP reads this article and intentionally skews the headline to make it read like OP's post.
>Some retard finds the misleading headline and posts it on imgur or reddit.
>It filters down the mouthbreather food chain to youtube, then facebook and twitter.
>At school on monday everyone is talking about the "racist lady who ran over a little kid because he was black."
>People start using this to "prove" that trump supporters are racist.

>Horsing around

remember when that black lady plowed into a crowd in las vegas and they refused to disclose what she'd been shouting?

whatever happened with that?

literally pavement ape

one man's bait is another man's definitive proof that white people are evil

>lays in road pretending to be dead
>actually becomes dead as a result
What the fuck, this is evolution, it has to be.

This.
I was wondering that too?

It's really upsetting just how wide spread racism is in our society even today, in 2016. Imagine for a while if the driver were an African-American driving over a white person. He would be lucky to even get to jail if not shot on the spot once the police got to the scene.

Here's some more Darwin in action

youtube.com/watch?v=1cfPr-D_4iY

This sounds more like they were trying to make someone stop so they could rob them. Nobody just lays in the road because it's fun. Not even niggers.

best post.

What he meant by that was that they were blocking traffic so that they could rob cars. It's commonly done in the hood, you just have to keep driving and not stop

>Nobody just lays in the road because it's fun. Not even niggers.

Maybe not your niggers..

What's the difference between a german comedian and Dresden's bombing?
The german comedian isn't funny

10/10, you have redeemed yourself, Germany.

>Playing dead on the road
>2:30 on Saturday morning (2:30 AM; dark)

Why the fuck would you do that? Play dead on the road in the night and not expect to get your ass dragged?

And the video couldn't play for me. Could anyone confirm that it was in the night?

And the woman who dragged him went to call paramedics. She's not being racist at all.

Go back to negrotown, my negress.

Poor guy probably thought it was foam

I thought yours did it because they're too fucked up on gasoline to care.

>Springfield

Most likely. The driver of this car should be given a medal for single-handedly preventing 15 other crimes.

HA

Poor Italy, flooded by nigger refugees and now they're posting on Sup Forums

I wouldn't stop in Springfield either, she had the right idea.

They're just fucking stupid. Good thing there's so few full blooded left (if any)

>Police are calling this a tragic accident that sadly took the life of a young teen, and said that Zamir's three friends ran off right after the accident. For 14 hours police had no idea who he was.

>friends ran off

Wow what the fuck. Do black people just have a "flight" mode activate when something goes wrong? In this incident, they wouldn't even be held responsible. Holy fuck what a time to live.

Jesus, i bet he did that a bunch of times and he did to hard to fast once and his spine brakes

>lying in the middle of the road
>game
sure i'm sure there's no way this would be for example the kinda of scam whereby a vulnerable person screeches to a halt infront of a nigger, gets out of the car to see if they are alright, only for the nigger gang to beat them up and steal the car
>at 2:30am when no one is around to see
no sir there's nothing suspicious there at all

They were up to no good obviously.

It's not racism because it's whites reacting and fighting back. That is the exact excuse blacks give every damn time.

says the mudslime refugee nigger chinaman muslim cuck dick Sup Forums racism white arian blue eyes blonde hair sweden trump supporter shillary sanders wageass

>2:30 in the morning
>Woman wasn't familiar with the road
>teens hanging out in the middle of the night
>Woman even tried to help
>Lays in the road
>LAYS IN THE ROAD AT NIGHT

Fucking stupid kids. Sad accident, but stupid nigs.

>Do black people just have a "flight" mode activate when something goes wrong?
they do when they get caught trying to carjack people in the middle of the night

It's possible but that sort of venture would require planning and a small amount of intelligence. Bear in mind, this is what these people consider to be a 'prank':
liveleak.com/view?i=ad9_1402540889&comments=1

Flight mode is first activated to give time them time for the mental preparation of dindu nothin.

Saved

>$10 the person holding the camera was an adult

also never underestimate the low cunning of niggers when it comes to crime

>play's game called "dead"
>is dead
>win
/Game

>"HEY GUYS GOT A GREAT IDEA FOR SOME HI-JINKS, LETS LIE DOWN IN THE STREET!"

Did they decide playing Chicken wasn't moronic enough or something

They were. The article throws these kids bone after bone.

>2:30 Saturday morning, rather than 2:30 a.m.
>Horsing around
>Teens
>No mention of race
>etc

Fuck our weirdly biased media.

Local news is usually like that, they try to sugar coat everything, i think it is just because they dont make huge money like MSM anchors so they have to actually live in the communities their reporting on.

>horsing around

TRIGGERED

Shame though... there was a bonus point for killing 3.

>three friends ran off right after accident
That right there is the telltale sign it wasn't playing, they were trying to carjack and mug drivers.

Holy shit, your a pussy.

I would have done the same fucking thing.

Natural selection at its finest.

would white people play "dead" though?

Basically yes, likely because they're told that cops will shoot them on sight, what they don't realize is running makes you look guilty.

They know the race war is coming one way or the other, all this shrouding of details (or just flat out denial) within the media is just a last ditch effort to keep the reality of what's going on from reaching normie mass-consciousness in order to slow down the arrival of this inevitable conflict.

It's all pretty fucked up.

stormfag please go

it's normal for kids to play in traffic at 2:30 a.m.

I find a lot of shit like this happens at 2 in the morning, and every time someone brings up that it's kinda strange to be fucking around at 2 in the morning they get called a racist and how it doesn't matter. There was this kid in my high school who got shot dead late at night and we were meant to accept that he certainly dindu nuffin.

Jesus I hate Canada. I can't tell if you're shit posting or if you actually believe this shit.

He had it coming

Zamir xice

Now please mention how blacks disproportional are over represented in crime with the majority of victims being white and explain how this is also not racism. I dare fucking dare you!

>dumb black kids laying in middle of road
>get hit
>driver is racist
What the fuck?

>Black person intentionally lays down on black asphalt at 2:30 am
>White person is racist for not being able to see and avoid them.

okay

Make White Women Great Again

It's working! Praise Kek