There's fruit flies in garbage

There's fruit flies in garbage.

Fruit flies scare me.

Wat do?

Take the garbage to the dumpster and throw yourself in for being trash.

Talking about fruit flies... I left a banana in my room and now the fruit flies wont stop appearing... ive killed a few but then they appear out of nowhere.

pour a little bleach in the bottom

I use a handy vac to suck em up

>burn house down
>no more fruit flies

Dish soap water apple cider vinegar traps do wonders

Fruit flies have literally spread to every room in my house, even the guest room which I only use to sort boxes of paintings and stuff.

I don't have any care anymore. God damn I wish I was joking. I also like the Handy Vac idea but don't know where I'd start

The live for like 2 days. Just remove their food source(s)

Throw garbage out?

Wanna trap the flies? Put a banana peel in a container with saran wrap over it, use a rubber band to make the surface taunt. Poke a small hole in the middle. the flies will find a way in but are too stupid to find a way out. Make sure you get rid of any exposed food so they have to go after the banana peel.
Freeze tham in the container and enjoy them as a nice light bedtime snack at your leisure.

Ahahaa

I did that, have a small mason jar but so far only 2 flies have fallen for it. Theyve been bugging me for over a week already

Why do you know this?

This

Also remove all moisture sources from your house and keep fruit in the fridge

And when you bring new produce in, thoroughly rinse it, because their eggs can lay dormant on food until they enter your house. Like trojan horses

All fucking flies must die!

take a 250 ml glass
exactly in this order
100 ml apple vinegar
100 ml water
10 ml dish soap

place it on your kitchen. wait for a day. thank me.

This. These things are saving my fucking life right now.

Also make sure your dishes are done and there are no other sources of food/water around.

my mom does this in those small ass bowls and she gets like 1-3 flies at most so this isn't effective

Yeah just cleaned my room yesterday. Im hoping theyre gone soom, theyre becoming really bothersome

stop polluting the environment you faggot nigger

>millions of tons of CO2 released every year
>1/2 cup of bleach

get your thoughts together user

A little beer or wine in there works good also.
Not him but we used to do this when I worked in produce until the (((health department))) said they weren't approved methods of removing pests.

Taking garbage out usually scatters them. Let them get comfy down in the trash. Grab a bath towel. Sneak up on them and cover trash with towel trapping them. Drag entire thing outside immediately and tie up bag, this way when they get stirred up and scatter they are outside instead of in kitchen. They would just go to another food source like dirty dishes or w/e. Maybe reserve a banana peel for new trash to attract and repeat.

Could be fungus gnats you got any plants around the house or close to entry points like the backdoor ? Either way Apple cider finger trap that anons have mentioned is the best way to catch the little fuckers

>Maybe reserve a banana peel for new trash to attract and repeat.

Why would you want them in the house a second time?

You gotta clear out the survivors. It's only for an hour or so.