So why did Walt Jr vomit after just 3 shots of vodka?

So why did Walt Jr vomit after just 3 shots of vodka?

Because he is a beta cuck balding numale who cant even stand three shots of vodka, fucking pussy

I thought it was tequila

Your thread is confusing me and making me doubt my memory OP

gut flora rejects alcohol violently at first. you need to kill it off with more drinking

pneumonia

It was tequila you ADD riddled moron and he's a weak bodied child. How frigging dense are you?

>Not drinking whiskey
Walt really was a square wasn't he?

>think this is just a stupid scene where Walt's acting crazy
>read this
huh

>3 shots of vodka?

as others have said it was tequila. Most young people have at least one episode of drinking too much and puking , before they learn how to pace themselves it was a funny scene.

Holy shit please tell me you're kidding about needing a fucking guide to understand a scene in a straight forward show like breaking bad. I can somewhat understand people overlooking the fly and its importance, but how could you not read that from the scene upon first viewing? Are you autistic? Walt is power greedy and rash. That's his whole character since the pilot and even his past with grey matter. Quit being retards

It's tequila and it's awful.

he did them back to back

If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs how come he got blown up by one later?

Walt was a chemist and put Krypton in Hector's Oxygen tubes.

Woah, really made me think.

>Sup Forums Sup Forums buzzwords

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

I threw up after about half a bottle of straight vodka, but in my defense I also got motion sickness from watching Hardcore Henry drunk

Is that a normal amount to drink before getting sick? I don't drink a lot and I'm curious

Depends on the proof

In other kids episodes, it takes them multiple times and they still can't quite figure it out. I remember the episode where he drinks all the red wine and whisky in the house and later throws up on his carpet which has to be thrown away.

What an interesting episode

I'm pretty sure you were just drunk as fuck and got the spins without laying down, the movie definitely wouldn't have helped. When you get the spins sitting up that's how you know your in for a rough time.

really gets the neruons in your noggin moving

He does have palsy, who knows what type of medications he's on.

This board is full of god damned retards. What did you originally think, he just did it for fun?

i've vomited with less than that

Different people have different gag reflexes. I can drink a 750 of vodka in a night no problem if done mixed but one shot will nearly send me praying to the porcelain goddess.

you need to be able to discern memeing from Sup Forumsing

>throwing up from taking one shot

I don't know what it is. I used to be able to take shots like nothing and I still drink far more than is healthy. Just shots of cheap liquor hit me something fierce now.

He's a small and weak young man with cerebral palsy who has never drank before, and his dad gave him three shots of tequila in quick succession.
I've drank and held 30 ounces of 80 proof rum and whiskey many many times before, but I personally still find tequila to be hard on my guts.

>throwing up from vodka
I guess different people handle different liquors differently but vodka is the easiest liquor to drink straight imo. I can drink it from the bottle or do consecutive shots if it's any kind of vodka

The best part of this scene is how drunk Walt is too.

Wait, what was the fly about? I binged a lot of it and shits hazy.

You want another beer?
>"Does the pope shit in his hat?"

It was tequila, it was proper shots but arbitrary amounts poured into a solo cup, and he was 16.

>Wait, what was the fly about?
Further the relationship between Walt and Jessie, having them confront the animosity between one another. It helps provide their reasoning for saving one another at the end of season 3.

lol I think you're reading a little too much into that.

shots are a shit tier way to drink anyway, don't stress about it

sugar free red bull and vodka master race

Jfc Hank, a yes or no would suffice

Drank a 750 of rum and I had to be monitored to make sure I didn't stop breathing. In my defense I drank it in like 20 minutes.

I know you're baiting but Jr most likely never drank any form of alcohol before in his life. It's only natural that his body tries to reject it especially if the shots were not even 10 minutes apart iirc. I'm not going to get autistic about proofs, body types, and genetics.

>whiskey

> *fedora intensifies*

I like beer, but hard liqour makes me gag no matter what and I have to try as hard as I can not to throw up from even one shot. Even thinking about it makes me nauseous. I could get better at drinking with practice, but why? I hate hangovers and beer tastes way better and lets you have a nice buzz go on for a while.

Drinking beer to get drunk is pointless.

Beer has a higher chance to make you vomit and suffer severe hangovers.

The more clear a drink is, e.g vodka the more 'clean' it is and less likely you are to have a migraine.

Mix vodka with orange juice, coke or sprite and you can keep going for the whole night.

Beer makes hangovers almost unbearable

More like unbeereble amirite

Kek

Is this the 'it's ruff but he dogs it' guy?

Try Black Russian's; two shots of liqueur to get you laid out but the taste is very sweet and very nice, can even add liberal amount of ice to make it even easier to drink.
Spiced Rum n cola is always a pretty safe too.