Lewd celeb thread

Lewd celeb thread

Who's got threw celeb hacks

Wow. That pic woke me up.

any sissies looking to please cock for their celebs?

I'd love for a bitchy/mean look lesbian celeb to tease/cuck me

stroking for margot

kik dali_85

are you offering to be the celeb or just want to post her?

love worshipping her

depends

Me, sir! I like Alexandra Daddario best.

we need a celeb unsee

Please post more Mummy Natty.

I want to bury my face in Mummy Natty's pussy after she's had a long day.

no don't. this thread is diseased enough

Fuck. Post her soles

I want to worship her feet.

Yes lads.

Mommy celeb here?

Hnnnnng. Need Mummy Anne's feet in my mouth.

Bro you're a pussy. Also I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Then he raped her.

i don't seem to have any

me too!

what if she made you dress up like a GIRL!!

Sounds about right.

I love to worship Mummy!!

If she told me to, I'd do it.

Tempt me user.

Damnit. My fucking balls, ouch

Need her in ma bed.

top tier

Bet she tastes great

but what if she told u to put a big penis in ur mouth!!

tell us about being mommy's little girl?

I think Dakota thinks she's ready for your attention, user. If you're interested.

yummy breasts

Umm...okay. :3

I've still got a cock, like a boy, obviously, and Mummy Natty still likes it when I kiss her feet, but I just wear panties, dresses and girly shoes, and Mummy Natty likes to set me up with men...

No lewd tonight... maybe.

what does she make you do with the men
do you enjoy it

got anymore lewd victoria justice? been waiting for that alleged bj video

She doesn't make me do anything, she just encourages me. She likes me to suck their cocks, as if I'm gay, which I'm not.

I do like it, though. It makes me really stuff. :3

Fuck. Post her soles

stroking

Maybe, huh?

saw off my cock for taytay
smash my balls with a rubber mallet for taytay

Depends if I get in the mood.

Love jerking for Mummy.

Does anyone else think she looks like a bird?

do you sometimes say that you're a good cock-hungry sissy slut (even though you're actually straight)

Nice try.
>Here's the original.

I mean, I think I can be a good cock-hungry sissy slut while still being straight, right?

slam my cock in a car door for taytay
feed my balls to an alligator for taytay

lavren

Well you've got your Elle right there with her sexy self. That lovely tight ass. No shortage of inspiration there.

of course you can, now tell me how much you love cock (while still being straight)

I got a pint sized gift for you.

mmmm moar

Every time I see this pic I look at the thumbnail and I think she's got some comically enlarged lips and she's pouting.
Still cute, as ever, tbh.

that sign looks better than she does

Something about cock really does make my mouth water. It's the head, dripping precum, in conjunction with a meaty shaft and a pair of heavy balls that makes me salivate. The taste is so perfect, and as I close my eyes with my lips on dick, I know that I'm in heaven.