W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!
S-sit down, stay a while, and t-talk your problems out Anonymous!

Refreshments w-will be provided by t-this caring maid~
vocaroo.com/i/s16brjNc8b7B

Bump ~CC

kys pls

when do we get to see that giant biological female cock of yours, Alice

I love you Alice

N-never, as I don't have one

thank you for my advanced stage pancreatic cancer

What do you look like?

N-not sure how I did that, b-but let's pour you some t-tea to cure it.

Just kidding, nothing can kill that sort of cancer.

Today is not your day, fuck off

ayyyyy bruh thats a nice spice rack

How do I get motivation to do stuff with my wife and kid and stop being so lazy?

Lovely tea time
E>

Thats other alice thread.

it's not breakfast, thanks for advancing my autism too

hello alice.

are you american and did you see the eclipes? I personaly am not. so.

thanks for being here. have a nice day.

Rate me Alice

fat walmart brand Todd Howard

L-like Sakuya

What's a Sakuya?

lol

I am, and I d-did! It w-was pretty neat!

5/7

I am!

S-so?

damn Sup Forums for not having webm with sound
i wanna hear you nasally uninterested voice

Like what? All I want to do is sleep when i'm not at work

I like to imagine you look like pic related but you're probably not even white.

Bro you're a pussy. Also I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Hello!
Great to see you again!

T-then go to my vocaroo thread, it's up r-right now!

*blinks* W-what do you do for pleasure then, Anonymous?

W-well, I'm asian.

*waves frantically* H-hello!

What's up with the links on steam having different markers in them?
nice wig btw, Sakuya is secretly my favorite

It w-was hard to link everything at once!

How come your kitchen is always so clean?

I just watched Kill la Kill. It was awesome. What should I watch next? (have seen Death Note and Full Metal)

checked
replied and didnt check the quads fuckin neck urself m8

I c-clean it every day!

I don't understand how but maybe Steam has some weird thing with multiple links. Thank you though, you're doing great work here.

Wait, if you're a trap then why don't you have a deep voice?

I like me sum trap

I will be listening

T-try a good anime this time

gimme link then

alice is best waifu, i'd love some tea!

She's not a trap.

For the past 3 years I work ~80 hours a week. My wife hates that I dont spend quality time with her. I just sleep....

then get off Sup Forums you fuckin weeb

Don't you see an issue with that?

what is the best flavor tea?

Can you drop something on your kitchen floor and bend down to pick it up? It's... my birthday.

what anime is alice or sakuya from?

Wish my cosplay were as good as yours...

Hello Alice...great to see you! Did you see the eclipse today? It was SPECTACULAR

I got friend zoned how do I recover

Call me!

2hu

I'm Sakuya d-dear! *pours a cup*

That s-sounds rough; are you sure you aren't burnt out?!

N-no

None

Find a qt gf. You'll recover quick then.

I do but there is no way out.... well there is but I aint taking it

>not an attention whore
kek

.............a change of career perhaps?

I t-thought it was a little less than spectacular m-myself

K-keep working on it! I l-like it!

Not a thjing.

N-not me

thanks user. sad to hear tho. that anime stuff is really new to me.

I am burnt out. There isn't much I can do though. I might just vanish and live like a hermit in the bush or something

I bet you kiss girls faggot

Then w-why are you not taking a sabbatical?

Only w-when they want it~

Sakuya, for the past 3 years I haven't progressed in university - I lie to my family that I'm advancing and I'm supposed to be graduating this year. Gf broke up with me because she got tired of being my co-conspirator. What should I do?

How do I give love when love is something I've never had?

hi op I'm a girl and i like this guy... we arent dating but he is giving me mixed signals all the time and its driving me crazy!!! we talk all the time and really connect and stuff and its really nice and i feel like we are perfect for each other...he makes me feel really great and understood and he says he feels the same way about me but at the same time im not the only girl hes pursuing... it makes me so confused you know? its like im not enough or something and i get so jealous because when this other girl is around he lights up and i can tell he really has the hots for her but he doesnt show that kind of lust for me at all, he ignores me when she is nearby and acts like he wants to hide that we are as close as we are... it makes me feel unattractive and unwanted but then as soon as were alone again he reassures me that im not crazy and he really does feel that way about me and I have nothing to be jealous about! but sometimes I feel like all of it is just sweet talk and im just a pit stop while he looks for hotter girls or something... the other girl has some complex bs going on and wont date him so what does that make me?

seppuku

Need money. Can't afford to.

There's a comicon in less than a 4 months and I need to scrape up money for it quick. About 200 dollars! How do I do it?

Tell him you will do anal. That will fix that really quick.

What subject do you study?

Medicine.

I'm lonely and depressed all of the time.
Now I started taking some opiates because it makes me happy. Nice habit right?
What should I do? It's the only thing that keeps me going. I'm 100% going to be an addict if I keep this up, but if I'm not on It I just cry and want to kms.
Can you give me some advice Alice?

Why haven't you made progress and why are you so complacent about it?

There's already a fundamental solution to your problem and it is not by far an easy one.

Make it clear to him that you want to date, or at least be closer. Guys are retarded like that. She might have him as his backup, so don't let him make you his backup. Got it?

You need THAT much?

Link vocaroo thread

Oh j-jesus.

How far behind are you?

*smiles softly* l-love is a one way street dear; you give as much as you c-can and hope it is reciprocated....

but it never has to be.

Email m-me at [email protected]

M-maybe I can hjelp out

Sakuyaaaa~

Alice said to ask you for miillllllk for my cookiiiies :<

Please?

I think about it every day, went to therapy and seeing a shrink - on anti depressants. Not sure if should, or tell the truth face judgement and live my life according to the consequences.

give me some earl grey sakuya3d im gonna need it

ive been in a long-distance relationship with my gf for about a year and ahalf now. She's in south america and im in new england and we've been talking about meeting for a while now. She's got no visa or job though, and refuses to accept any money from me. It's fucking frustrating, and on top of that we're both super horny all the time and spend hours every day just talking about what we want to do to each other and sending each other pics and vids. It's driving me fucking crazy not being able to express any kind of physical affection and all i have are stupid fucking words. We just end up driving each other crazy and going off to masturbate. It's not enough. I want to hold her and kiss her and shoot my load deep inside of her and hear her moaning my name in my ear. I know for a fact that she does want to meet and make love and just be together physically but she gets super anxious whenever i bring it up. I feel so helpless in all this

No doubt you're feeling the stress then, but you know what man, all things must pass, even these feelings. You're graduating this year, so don't quit now, you must have worked hard to get here, Don't throw it all away now.

S-SAKUYA???

WHERES ALICE??

seppuku or tell them, either way will be devastating to your family, especially if they have been footing the bill for the university education.

long term, seppuku will hurt for life, telling them will hurt for a short time but it is something that will heal over time and you will feel better for getting it out.

poo in loo

MISS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT NIGGA

You ever been cheated on Alice? And is it ok to forgive the guy?
>Inb4 tits or gtfo

Alice, what do think of this?

Opiates d-don't make you happy; they p-provoke release of dopamine, which is m-making you happy.

You have depression. You need to seek medical attention QUICKLY.

C-can't!

S-sure, here

Hello I would like to book an apointment

How do you go about repairing an old friendship you wish to fix (E.I you where able to become friends again but you don't know how to bring it back to its former glory)

Is it really love if both parties don't feel the same way? Otherwise is it not just a lust of the blood and a permission of the will?

Why?

Get a temporary job!

Something easy and easy to quit.

Trust me dude, you want to see a shrink before you end up in rehab. One is willing, one is not. Feel me?

Videocall her, ya nut.

I'm open! Alice is always open too.

Set the shit aside and ask them to go do something.

Whew. T-that sounds rough d-dear.

Are you SURE she isn't playing you?

C-check the catalog

autism

postem

W-why not?
Because I can

Well I do but I just don't know what to say to her anymore cause I'm scared of saying the wrong thing

Alice fag you look like you've lost some weight since I last saw your thread. Are you sick?

I'm 2 years behind. My therapist told me I should keep lying another year - just say that I have to make up some courses. Yes they payed for everything. I had panic attacks at the start when I began missing classes and then I had panic attacks about panic attacks and I din't seek help till my GF left me early this march. I've been going to classes and studying, the meds help - I don't want to kms. What do you think about the therapist's advice?