Good evening, Anonymous! Want some

Good evening, Anonymous! Want some
>Advice, Fortune-telling, and Friendly Conversation?

Come into my shrine and hang out with me for a while!

>Tarot Readings:
>single card for dubs
>three cards for trips
>leave a name and get an Omikuji instead

I'm here for you, Anonymous!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/unstable-charge-updated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys pls

Bump! ~CC

Hi

Brian here. If no dubs or higher Omikuji please

you left earlier before I could have my question or fortune answered, hon.

this is Brian. May I have a love tarot.

Hello cute Reimu
E>

Hello! Are you someone who's been around, or are you new?

Hi. Will I get busted for being high on pingas at work?

There was a great tea disaster, you see...

>Three of Swords
There is a triangle dynamic in your life that will cause you pain. Either a love triangle, or a friendship triangle. Who can say?

>Death
A natural end to a situation, whether it be positive or negative; for example, the card may refer to the end of a relationship, illusion, financial source, or the completion of a project.

Hi!

Evenin' Reimu!

I'm new to this but it looks cute ^-^

that's okay! I'd still like even just a regular fortune, if that's okay.

I bless this thread by asking for dubs and not receiving any

Sure, why not.

So, five years ago, I developed Epilepsy. It struck me like a truck the first time, and I was sure I was going to die. I was out of action for 30 minutes, and woke up in an ambulance.

Since then, it would strike at random times for no particular reason at all, usually upwards of 20-30 times a day. While it was literally disabling, I was too stubborn to leave my job.

Last October, I had surgery on my left frontal lobe, where my speech center was. I fought hard to keep myself speaking afterwards (expected results, doc told me I would have issues), and while I still stutter sometimes, I'm much more coherent than I was. I've had one seizure since (a small, 30 second absence seizure), but otherwise I've been fine.

Now, though, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm still on 'disability' (I've received all of $20 in a year), and I can't go get a new job until my neurologist clears me (my previous employers fired me when I went on medical leave). After all my struggles, I feel like I lost. I'm just...either venting or looking for advice, I'm not even sure right now.

~S

Love triangle? can you elaborate a bit more?

My name is Jay and I really don't even know what Omikuji is.
So let's try it.

You're correct, Reimu is the cutest. Had to check who you were since you posted Miku, don't mind me.

read me bitch

I'm not from here but I'd like to check this out if that's ok?

Good evening, Reimu! How you're doing?

Jeez, Anonymous... I'm sorry to hear that! What's the process for getting cleared by your neurologist like? Will it take a long time?

If you need some cash to get you by until then, I might be able to help you out...

>Eight of Wands
Skills and talents put to good use.

>Page of Wands
: Arrival of a positive phase. Good news brought by a cheerful friend or ally.

>The Priestess
While she may be an inspiring role model herself, she is not the sort to seek followers. A mature woman. A time of peace. Charging of energy. Insight and foresight. A keeper of inspiring sources, whether ideas, beauty, or life by example.

Well, if it's a love triangle, it'd mean multiple people are loving the same person, and that person can't choose.

I'll... take it, I guess. I'm not thrilled with it, but it sounds tolerable. thanks.

Hell, I'll roll for a thing~

Chek'd
Omg, its good to see you!

Anything positive at all? ffs

rolling for good fortune

Help.

What seems to be the problem?

Connor here
If singles give me omikuji
If dubs+ give me a tarot reading pls

>Me, average, 6/10 tops
>Been single for months
> She fuckin hates me
>Shit's rough bruh
>7.75/10 ex/babymomma
>"user, are you coming over to have dinner with your daughter?"
>Be an awesome dad
>Dinner with awesome daughter
>1up. Earned dad points. Hell yeah .png
>Time to go. "Want me to drive you home user?"
>Nope.
>Intense sex thereafter
>Stay night

She put me through mud for almost a decade. I love this woman. Now what?

Dubs only gets you one card... I'm sorry. Feel free to re roll though!

>Judgment
Hearing the call to a new life. Resurrection. Rebirth. New perception and purpose in life. A reawakening. Renewed enthusiasm. A rising destiny.

Thanks, you too!

Of course it's okay! Welcome aboard!

A little overwhelmed. There's a lot going on tonight!

reroll

Rolling for a tarot I guess

let me die tonight, no pain, just peace.

I don't need money at the moment, thank you for offering though. I was smart and held some off to the side for exactly this reason.

As far as I'm aware, the process for getting cleared for work is testing me for seizure activity (which I still have, but is greatly reduced), as well as checking the scarring on my brain from the surgery. I don't know how long it will take, nor do I know exactly what is going to happen.

I suppose the uncertainty is what I hate the most about it. I greatly...dislike not being in control of my life.

>The Wheel of Fortune
Good luck will come your way, whether you deserve it or not. You'll be in the right place at the right time.

In combination with your last card, I guess that means your love triangle is going to put you in the right position for a good relationship, maybe a new one.

you fucking slowpoke are you going to tell me my fortune

>A little overwhelmed. There's a lot going on tonight!
That's fine! I'll quietly watch by the sidelines.

rolling

not all people in Sup Forums are part of anonymous, i know over 9000 its real but tho that shows that u are new in this shit and probably the the next week or so u will disappear.

Hi, Reimu. I haven't been around here in what feels like forever but that's probably a good thing since things tend to not be spectacular when I am. It's nice to see you're still keeping up with these, though.

Post feet while I roll for a reading?

>Page of Pentacles
Before you can die, the devil demands you do something to make your soul worth his time.

Yallow, OP. How are you this evening?

But can I buy a vowel though?

Eh? Why would you be around make things worse?

Ok then omikuji plox

In the criminal justice system, thievery based offenses are considered especially heinous. In the city of Whiterun, the dedicated guards who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Sweet Roll Unit.

These are their stories.

What's good, my dudes?

rip my fn5.7 says otherwise.

I'm feeling pretty good, but it sure is a crazy night! How about you?

CAN YOU EVEN HOLD ALL THESE THREADS?!

Pan pan!
Oh shit, this dude, long time no see! Still going to go on that trip on October was it?

I am doing well. It's my first day of classes at college, I had an 8am lecture class, but at least I have Tuesday and Thursday off. My name is Chase, by the way. For the Omikuji, or a tarot reading is enough.

Umm... s-so... it looks like I miscalculated by offering omikuji tonight, since I don't seem to have any junior shrine maidens around to give those out, s-so umm...

Nice meme gun. Must be fun finding ammo.

Barely

Yes indeed, I certainly am. Made a decision to make it into a stop in each legal state along the way seeing as we're gonna be going through them anyway.

i want onee

Sweet Roll!
How the heck are you!?

Rolling for a card

Reroll

Roll

Another one

I had them on my laptop, but I mobile post most of the time. Sorry!
I remember as much, excited?

Last one fuck this shit

Posting for a totally legit Tarot reading.

Yeah. Bit nervous too considering I've never driven actually driven in the mountains before. Should be interesting.

Tell me my fortune

It is monday my dudes

Err, I meant I only seem to look for these threads when I'm not feeling the best despite not normally asking for advice or even posting. Hopefully that doesn't make me too much of a bother! Reading your and other cheerful replies usually makes me a little happy.

Don't give up! I have fait in you!

roll

Rolling, op

Fuck. Forgot the picture.

Here we go.

Once again

Let's go

Oooooof, can I get a fortune, please my friend?

Rolling Stones

when can I finally die and be done with this bs

This is a tough one to get.

Sure, let's see if I can get a tarot card reading.

Bah duh duh duhduh

What is wrong with this shit?

I'm doing fine, Reimu's threads sure are few and far between, huh?

Either that or I have just had trouble finding them

How about you? how are you doing?

So close.

Rolling for user.

Get gud, m8

I rolled eight times already

GRATS ANONS!
Look^

Tired of rolling

Chek'd
Chek'd

Seems like it is just not the time for fortune telling

>Ace of Swords
You are in the process of making decisions that will affect your life for some time. A new period or cycle of much activity is imminent. Beware of activity without thought.

>8 of Pentacles
Take time to learn new skills. Use your knowledge to create new opportunities. Karma brings good things your way; you will reap the benefits of past work.

Thanks Nep!

Have you been around for awhile or are you a new Nep?

Trips, inbound.

wanna give a listen to something i started today despite not having played and practiced guitar lately, i just have to add some drum fills and figuring out some guitar solos

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/unstable-charge-updated

Shoot I hope my fortune isn't fucking death

Do me next please OP-San