This thread is for epic teens only, if you're last two numbers are above 18 or below 13 you will be swiftly removed

This thread is for epic teens only, if you're last two numbers are above 18 or below 13 you will be swiftly removed

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!BrhCiDYQ!gN4nUxBOnF4P9DPoUP1BTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

adults are so lame

fukken get

Post moar sexy scene girls.

Get out gramps! If i were to skate with you, you'd break ur hip or some shit!

I freaking hate my little brother, and my effin dad is no better! I can only feel better after smoking n' skating with my bros...

yo is it gay to have a dad? niggas be havin dicks and shit

i gotchu

>if you're last two numbers
I'm not numbers at all, you fucking nigger.

Its hella gay, git yo self a mom to equal it out

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. Moar?

Lost.

ofc, I have an album of almost 2k images of emo/scene chicks, I love them. have a pref hair color?

rlol

Sage and reported

Of course you'd say (n-word) gramps, you're like 78 years old! Its 2017 gramps, >:(

Anything that's not a natural color of course

Blue and purple, but it's all good. Damn, Sup Forumsro, a mega link'd be even better. But whatever you wanna dump's good with me.

It's not a phase mum!

kekked harder than I should have

Am I the only cool teen here??? I flipping hate adults!

I use mega but i'm braindead, how would I give you a link?

Am I the only freakin' epic teen hear??

Saged and report don't let shit posters continue

Just post the link here...you can break it up like this:
mega dot nz/ etc if you want.

ITS NOT PHASE!!!

OR FUNNY!!

Hair matches eyes, love it.

purple

Hi fellow young folks like me, lets smoke!

You won't be laughing when the darkness comes to claim you. Fuk th3 h8rs

Haha lol :3 get out oldy moldies

how do I get the link in the first place? I have mega downloaded

effin adult pervets using strong women as tools for sexual pleasure, just like all adults... >:(

You have to upload the album to mega first.

Don't try to be me you phony. Are you even a hot topic club member? I bet you still but horizontally you normy!

blue

i'm using mega sync, the folder is on mega

Cut*

I'm the realest young adult you'll get! I like attack on titan and rick and morty, and my current hair color is black and blue though i change it every other week

I'm a young adult too, honest. I like various popular culture icons just like my peers.

KONO HENTAI! GET OFF MY DANG THREAD YOU PERVERTED ADULTS!

in your browser go to mega.nz, right click on the folder and get link fam

You have to drink be*r and w*ne to be in my gang

Oh, okay. Well, hell, I have a mega account but haven't used it in awhile, so fuck if I know how you get the link to your folder. Maybe some other user who's lurking here will know? Thanks for the hot scene girls you've posted.

You seem like a fake emo. I bet you didn't even know that I am the biggest fan of blood on the dace floor! I'm also bi so only I can say faggot FYI. Also i bet you're still a virgin you faggot!

cum so hard in a scene girl

What this user said.

Did scene get absorbed by raver/festival culture?

aight i gotchu
mega.nz/#F!BrhCiDYQ!gN4nUxBOnF4P9DPoUP1BTg

I honestly don't know but I wish it were still popular

hello there fellow teens which one of u wants to suck my dick after school?

ignore the file name I named it Reddit for no reason what so ever

>Reddit
x d

FAKE? IM NOT FAKE, I LOVE ANDY SIXX AND PANIC ON THE DISCO! I MAKE POETRY ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IM AN INTELLECTUAL, UNLIKE YOU AND I LOVE INVADER ZIM! SO DON'T CALL ME FAKE EMO!

but do you slide logs bro?

you guys want me to still posting even though I posted my mega link?

well im bicurious and have long dyed hair so if you want, but one question first: Do you like rick and morty?

>notices We Came As Romans shirt
OwO what's this?

i dont get it u mean adult

I'M SO GOING TO GET MY BOYFRIEND TO KILL YOU! HE IS 15 AND ALMOST HAS A CAR! WE WILL DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR FEELINGS!! AND I WILL BURN ALL YOUR POSTERS YOU FAKE EMO SLUT!

P. S. I BET YOU STILL GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN YOU SHEEP!

its OK to watch, I mean it's not the greatest cartoon ever made but anyone who is super opposed to it is just being contrarian

also I was just fucking joking I knew I would get some high number (37) and it would become inappropriate

post mouth though

Thanks, /bro/!

nineTEEN is sitll a teen

get it in gramps

No Problem, I don't add to it as much as I used to but I'm glad others share my affection for scene/emo chicks

on League to IHeartSceneGirls

Top zozzle

feet?

Nobody gets me so i cut myself rawr