Anyone else kinda feel bad for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did they do?

They just wanted to make a movie and everyone ruined it. :(
Poor girls.

No

i still don't like most of the people involved. but even if i don't like her, i feel bad for leslie jones after she got leaked out of spite

wtf I hate everyone now

If I was in a movie and nobody liked it because someone was ruining it I'd be pretty disheartened.

Glad I'm not an actor.

>Do retarded thing
>Get called retards

What did they expect?

I would, but they jumped on the ultra-feminist marketing campaign bandwagon.

Me too. Poor Leslie.

I'm glad the movie tanked , but what they did to Leslie Jones was fucked up.

>Remake a great classic movie with an all female cast
>Looks like shit and everyone calls them out on it
>LOL YOU'RE JUST SEXIST IF YOU HATE IT.
>Movie flops
>WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?

There's nothing to feel bad about

Melted

Chocolate

Easter

Egg

No because the producers and Paul Feig knew exactly what they were doing.

Except they never counter on people not liking it. I mean, who knew???

The black one? Sure, I mean she sucks at her job but the reaction may had been a bit too much. The unfunny fat twat though can fuck off.
She steals material and somehow still fails to be funny.

Post more please

google "hell" itll be up there

"no"

Has anyone pepe'd this face yet? The movie may be dead but I think this face is worth keeping.

Kristen wigg yeah, she seems like she wasnt into any of it when it started being all SJW manbabbies XD. She probably thought it was going to be a nice little career booster and got stuck in the middle of it and couldnt get out. I never saw her even promote it happily like the other ones

Mcarthy can eat a bag of dicks, she got on board with the sexism marketing and seemed to be enjoying it all

Mckinnon and jones im indifferent, theyre probably just happy to be on their first movie and off SNL for the time being

I feel a bit bad for Kirsten Wiig. She always looked to me like her heart wasn't in it and that she signed the contract thinking she was getting into what we all thought it might be when we first heard "NEW GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Not that I've seen it of course, I'm just going off promo shit I've seen on here and the trailer, but she looks like she's cringing inside. Like if you asked her about it now, she'd take a gulp of whiskey, shake her head and sigh.

The other three look like they'd defend it though. Fuck them.

Why would I? They made millions of dollars from an insanely popular and acclaimed movie.

no, not after they decided to make an agenda out of it and then turned to insulting people.

No, they knew full well it was a shitty cashgrab and people called them out on it. By the way, how bad did this hurt Sony? They werent exactly stable to begin with

hurt them? not much. They probably assumed it was gonna be a loss.

>how bad did this hurt Sony?
I heard they substantially increased the membership fee for the Playstation online gaming.

No. Anyone who had anything to do with the production and online white knighting of this abortion of a movie can eat my hairy ass

>everyone ruined it.
Well, they are a part of 'everyone'

No
Fuck them and everyone involved in that shitfest

The second they started insulting the fanbase, they deserve every bad thing that can happen to them.

This.

It's like putting your hand into a blender and turning on the power. The fuck did they expect to happen, a success?

>They made millions of dollars from an insanely popular and acclaimed movie.

Funny guy here.

Agreed.

Yes. They did. They thought that in these "enlightened" times that a funny womynz couldn't fail especially if one of them was black...

...and if it did then they could just decry all critics as misogynists and racists and laugh all the way to the bank...

...wait what???

I do in the sense that it was possible for them to make a successful movie if they'd have:

>had the script competently written
>not been le gurl powr cunts during promotion
>given a shit about the old fans
>if all of the above were checked off, ignored what few trolls existed instead of impotently engaging them

But ultimately, no, because they did the opposite of these things and dug their own grave.

>feeling bad for millionaires that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

"No."

I feel bad for Leslie Jones but no I'm glad the movie failed.

That entire character is racist af

No the director sucks

>Antagonize nearly fucking everyone
>LOL GO SEE IT ANYWAY
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID IT FLOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone just fucking hate those dimples?

Absolutely agreed. I actually thought the idea of an all-female Ghostbusters was decent because it'll draw fewer comparisons to the original, but when it became obvious the movie was going to be shit and they called me a misogynist I wished nothing but misery on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

A little. This whole thing wasn't their fault; if someone called me and asked if I wanted to be in the new Ghostbusters movie, I'd say yes without a thought of how terrible I'd be in it.

I blame that dickless director more than anyone

the entire movie had a drab lifeless feel, and no originality

do i feel bad for them? it must be a sad day in their 10 bedroom house overlooking the ocean

If they hadn't gone full bore mental at anyone who criticised the movie it would have simply gone down as a bit "meh", but anyone who didn't think it was the best movie since sliced bread (that box office was on fire for that one) got put in the deplorable basket and they are kinda to blame for that.

They got paid Millions to fuck up a beloved franchise and insult it's loyal fan base when things didn't go their way.

No.

nope not at all mccarthy is my least favorite actress and im glad ghostbusters failed. actually i felt a little bad for leslie jones when her nudes got hacked but she deserved it for being such a bitch over some twitter harassment

Maybe a little for Leslie Jones. Not McCarthy at all. Her, Tom Rothman, Amy Pascal, and Paul Feig can all kill my ass. They insulted the fans who they expected to go see this POS and got what they deserved.

Top fucking kek

that haircut looks awful on her

I do a little. Even Lezdog is kind of a bitch but didn't deserve as much hate as she got. McCarthy made the crack about the people who don't like the movie being losers living in their mom's basement, but still. And did the other two really do anything wrong?
Yeah it was a shitty movie. If somebody offered you a few million to star in a shitty movie what would you do? So why hate them for doing the same thing?

I wish it was whoever was in charge of marketing getting all the hate. Whoever decided to run a marketing campaign based on sexism and feminist pandering deserves the hate and failure more than the actresses

Blame Amy

No it's not. I live in New York and there must be 300,000+ Leslie Jones' here. It's pretty accurate my family.

Proof that the leaker did it out of spite?

exactly, they can cry all the way to the bank

You think he did it to be nice?

no
im prettier than all of them and still dont get movie roles and they do so im mad

I hope those who wish to make these all female remakes and whatever else should have a good look at what happened to leslie jones out of all this and i hope this becomes a deterrent

Or maybe he knows there are people that fap to shit like that.

L
O
N
D
O
N

Why would I? They all just think it's because of women hating trolls on the internet. I'd consider feeling bad for them if they admit that they (as in everyone involved, not just the actresses) are the ones who are at fault for everyone hating it.

you think he gives any ounce of a fuck if leslie jones if isn't a celebrity?

L M A O
i fucking hate sony

Eww

Wat

>kill my ass.

What happened with Leslie Jones? Sorry I haven't checked Sup Forums in a while or entertainment news in general.

Here's what happened:

They were well-meaning but did not realize how forced the feminism thing is. And then when lunatics on the internet tweet them depraved stuff rather than give actual, constructive criticism, they feel stronger in their beliefs and think the only people who hate it are just blind misogynists when in reality that's only the people sending the really nutty stuff to them.

Perfect storm like always.

After their cunty remarks, the only one I might feel bad for is Leslie Jones. That's assuming that Sony didn't orchestrate the whole thing to claim the haters were racists.

I feel bad for the fans. This piece of shit has killed Ghostbusters as a franchise. Thanks Sony.

>They made millions of dollars from an insanely popular and acclaimed movie.

>made millions of dollars

Did you mean "lost" millions of dollars?

maybe next time she'll think twice about opening her big ugly face vagina on twitter again

I hate their remarks more than the movie. Especially Paul Feig. Fuck that guy.

>Did you mean "lost" millions of dollars?

Every person who works in a movie (actors included) still get paid even if it tanks at the box office. Only producers lose money.

>everyone

That's not how you spell cisbigoted alt-right patriarchy you shitlord

It would and should have been one of the most successful films of the year but Paul Feig and his degenerate band of SJWs went out of their way to shit on the original fans who made the franchise a success in the first place.

I'm not a massive fan of The Force Awakens, but can you imagine if JJ had went and said all the original Star Wars fans are nothing but manbabies who should grow up etc, etc. No he actually respected the fans and for that the film made bucket loads.

The final domestic tally at the US box office will just about scrape $127 Mill. If they had treated the franchise with the care and love it deserved it would have made four times this amount. Pathetic utterly pathetic.

The Force Awakens did exactly everything Ghostbusters should have done. I can't understand the depths of stupidity it took to bring back the original Ghostbusters but not as themselves. That's like having Han and Leia in stupid cameos as aliens.

The reaction to the film before it even came out was pretty ridiculous. The whole feminist angle they went with promoting it was a result of that reaction so you nerds only have yourselves to blame.

Not really.

The general reaction was always "This doesnt look funny" but they spun it into "Women cant be funny" to try to guilt people into seeing it.

It didnt work. Sure did stir up the vocal minorities of both factions of the internet though.

I don't see why I should.