Anyone have a clue what kind of insect this is?

Anyone have a clue what kind of insect this is?
Ill paypal anyone who knows what it is 20 bucks

Locust

It's a cicada

cicada

Picture of bottom

it's Crooked Hillary, SAD!
[email protected]

It's a cicada

It's a erodoscamus endirocidata.

faggot

That would be an African Newfag

Fucking Cicadas.. loud ass bugs that leave husks on everything.

Thank you
I caught it and thought it looked interesting and wanted to know what it was
Got a paypal?
Post screenshot of (you) as well

That's a Brundlefly

wow it must be a puzzle guyz only einstein can join xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

214145.662.783.83.9.0.3.1235.3463246.0898 yeah xd lol binary boys wherewe at !SXDDDD

now if you translate this and google maps it , wow ! , dude! ok I'm going to check it out because im VERY smart

yeah!! ok! secret club here i come !!!:P XD

It's a cicada and they're bros, so don't hurt it.

They're loud cunts is what they're

Cicadas are nutritious and taste kind of like peanut butter

Thats not an insect thats a bug

[email protected]

They're cute and cool looking.

It's a cicada bug.

Interesting they live up to 17 year underground feeding in the roots of trees and other vegetation.

After 17 years they finally emerge from the ground as a rather alien looking brown crab-like creature, after it fastens itself to a vertical surface it molts into a large green fly like you see here.

After they molt they have no mouths, so they have only a few days to find a mate then either starve to death or die after mating.

During those hot summer days, you can here then 24 seven.

It's that loud constant REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound you always hear.

Most the time we tune out the noise it but it's always there, singing its sad mating/death song.

So you really posted you're email huh, you have soul.

Cicadas absolutely have mouths. They have a proboscis that they use to drink fluids from plants.

My dog used to catch and torture them he would eat their legs and wings and make a pile somtimes we would go outside and there would be a pile of like 20 all alive a making screatching noises as they slowly die from their wounds

Goddamn nature is beautiful.

Different types of Cicadas have different lengths of larval stages. AFAIK, all Cicada's larval stage duration is a prime number of years. super neat.

congrats, you caught a ninjask.

Its a democrat, totaly useless for anything, otherwise known as a snowflake bug