Post dragons

Post dragons

None of that koba-washing machine or whatever you call that maid thing shit either

Durgens!

I like dragons

That's not a dragon

I was halfway through writing a book about dragons, then I found out their was already an entire children's book series about them, so now I'm rewriting the whole thing with human characters instead. Don't want any faggots suing me for bullshit reasons.

But, user, didn't you know there's a bunch of children's book series with HUMAN characters, too?!

Better change it.

I want to ride a dragon

Can't sue me if I use something real as my protagonist now can you? Checkmate atheists.

Dragons aren't trademarked you fucking retard

The first fucking thing they teach you in writing class is nothing is original, every story has already been told. Joseph Campbell made a career out of it.

Write your shitty fucking dragon books and fuck off, Eragon can't fucking sue you. Harry Potter had dragons too, there was no fucking lawsuit. Oh shit, Game of Thrones has dragons and they're super important, can't wait to see that fucking lawsuit.

kill yourself or write your shitty dragon story

Really though, I haven't read this other guy's books, but I don't want to deal with anyone comparing my book to his like I ripped him off a la Veronica Roth, so I changed it. And as it turns out, there was no reason for the characters to be dragons in the first place. After all, does the story of a man carrying a crippled girl and a baby to a hidden citadel really scream "dragon story" to you?

Not to mention stuff like Dragonriders of Pern!

Veronica Roth was a special case. How often do you hear about people directly ripping off two franchises (one that was already a rip off on its own) anyways?

please end my own life

You fucking moron.

It's 2017. Learn not to save a thumbnail.

Good sir, that is murder, and as such, entirely illegal.

end me please

I know that... I can't believe I did in the first place...

Fuck you. You are extremely naive or just plain stupid if you honestly think having dragons in a story means you're going to be compared to fucking ERAGON. HARRY POTTER HAD DRAGONS TOO. Did you not get that?

Dragons are a TROPE, that dude didn't fucking invent them.

Oh wow, you have man carrying a young child to a secret place?

Stephen King's The Gunslinger did it first. The main character even becomes crippled in the next book.

Better change your story now

You're honestly a fucking dumbass and it honestly angers me.

Dragons are fucking dragons, your story would be ten thousand times more interesting with dragons.

The Hobbit had a dragon, too.

Not putting dragons in your book because someone else did it means you might as well not put anything in your damn story because someone else already did it. That's why I said might as well not include humans. Or citadels, or crippled young girls, or fucking anything at all. You think the dude that wrote Eragon invented DRAGONS? you're so stupid. Nothing is original.

>depicts a cloaca
>adds an anus anyways

fucking furry artists should be shot for their sins against biology

jake long is a dragon numbwit

LOL! you guys would love this subreddit: /r/dragonsfuckingcars/

Well isn't someone feeling edgy today

Dragons don't EXIST you fucking retard, biology has nothing to do with them because they are PRETEND holy fuck

You gonna talk about how Centarus now too?

I just really like dragons

Realismfag!

I like dragon tongues.

And why do you say that?

Why are you talking about dragons when us wyverns are smarter and more attractive?

God is dead and we killed him.

Now jerk off to some dragons with us

because of the pixels emitting highly concentrated autism which is damaging my eyes.

I will never submit

give it a try

you might like it

you're still here, after all

>WYVERNS
>MORE ATTRACTIVE
top kek

What's so autistic about dragons with dicks?

It's not like we play Sonic. We just really like dragons.

And dicks.

If nudity is wrong, how do you explain the Sistine Chapel?

oh please, dragnigger
don't deny the truth or
the truth will bite back

kacow

I said none of that!

>3d
meh

Kachiga

I said stop!

go away