Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SuFGpYQt0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quietly from behind.

then grab them right in the pussy

with a glass of water

Send a PM asking a/s/l?

-you dont. - you let them approach you.

I just don't. That's wasted time I could be using to stack more lightning resistance for the final boss.

That has never happened in my life.

Hi! Few things to start off = )
1. Yes, I replied cause you're a femanon, tis' an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian
3. I'm not a stereotypical guy, if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! Lol

I don't. I actually prefer not to engage in any level of interaction.

kek'd, well meme'd

With a smile

From the side with a chloroform soaked rag

I don't, usually they approach me and I'm relentlessly indifferent to them because I genuinely don't want to talk to anyone

I don't approach them.
Thanks for asking.

Well, all women are always wet and ready for sex, so you just kind of walk up and say "hey u want sum fuk?" and they immediately walk away from the 90lb guy who just doesn't know how to talk to women

This will only make them more interested in the long term, user. Word will spread of your not giving a fuck, and eventually every woman will want to be the one to break down your walls, because they think you're hiding something special in there because you can't just be an empty husk like you actually are.

okay dude. here do this. this is helping me and it works well

Start by asking 5 girls a day for the time

>hey do you have the time?
>"2:43" -her
>"thanks bye"

make it easier on yourself and do it with girls that have phones in their hand or watch on their wrist.

then after a week. go for girls that don't have a watch or holding a phone. start to add a bit of your humor in it.

>"hey do you have the time?"
>"uhh sure"
>she digs out her phone
>"thanks. yah my phone is dead and feels like im stuck in the stone age"

or whatever you think would be funny. start to increase the amount of times you do it a day. If you see a hot girl don't let her escape and approach and ask for the time..

start mixing it up by asking for directions. or where the nearest mcdonalds is.

OVER time you will become more and more use to approaching random when. and by the end of the week you have talked to 5-30 different women.

then it comes like this

>"hey I think youre cute I wanted to meet you I'm user"

then take it from there.

YOU GOT THIS FAGGOT. IT HELPS

Good thing I have no social life for that to happen then. I just wanna live alone in the middle of no where by myself and watch the clouds go by

I'm just Brian bro, calm down

This, as far as picking up random chicks at bars, clubs, and events.
If at a closed function, such as a party, approach them. Theyre already drunk anyways.

Same dude

that's probably for the best.

as a girl, I don't ever approach guys. and it's because I don't really have the confidence because I KNOW there are many things I have to take care of first.

The shifting of the gender roles is natural and for the best.

I get out of my M5 and approach them with a handsome face and good physique

this is the most realistic and smooth user i've ever seen on Sup Forums

I'm bad at it, so don't take my advice, if anything I'm looking for advice.

I usually try to say something goofy but that is still like, contextually appropriate. If it's random sounding they'll just assume you're a weirdo creep. I think generally it's pretty easy to hate on things, so hate on something shitty you're both experiencing. Maybe the elevator is taking too long or something...?

I think my biggest issues are things that cannot be taught. I'm not good at expressing a genuine but casual smile on the fly, like something has to actually make me feel that way, and smiling is the #1 way to look attractive, trustworthy, and inviting.

tits or gtfo

Screaming and pissing my pants.

nuh uh.

thanks. its based on slow and easy desensitization. you will start to do this naturally when you see a hot girl. and it becomes 2nd nature for you to make the first move. plus you'll get USE to the idea of . Oh hot women are abundant and I can interact with them. I WONT DIE IF I DO.
it helps if you are in a big city or live downtown. goto a mall or something.

con't

make it into a game. Start to make the interactions longer. get use to that tension/pressure you feel.

>"hey do you know where ___ street is? is it this way?"
>"uhh I'm not sure" -her
>"but you must know a starbucks is you look like the type to drink coffee " -me
>"lol yah. there is one down that street" -her
>"nice. hey thanks have a nice day!"

just start to get creative. be cool. Start to think about your interactions. but did you say that was weird? what could you do different?

most times you're too quiet and shy. Get use to holding eye contact and speaking up. Change the start of the interaction. from "excuse me" to "heyyyy" or "yo yo yo" be fun. be funny.

>i won't show my slutty tits user! i just won't!
>tells everybody shes a girl
you know the rules you mangy slut show tits

> we have small talk once
Then I message them on Facebook telling them how I think they're really great and we could have a lot of fun together, and ask them on a date.

Usually they take a week to respond and then decline.

that's pretty much how I've desensitized myself to talking to anybody let alone boys/girls. I think this should be like basic knowledge.

Run up too them as fast as I can then stop about an inch from them

right. but how many girls do you meet a day? when is your dating life look like?

its basic knowledge but from. seeing a girl you like to getting her number can feel fucking frightening. this is to get the motors running sorta speak. and eventually getting yourself to a point comfortable approaching the women you like and asking for her number.

>ask hot girls where McDonald's is
How embarrassing

"Hey bitch you look like you could take a dick"

Works every time.

>Start by asking 5 girls a day for the time
Because a man should never have a phone or a watch...

i'm a girl.

you clearly are a someone that shouldn't eat at mcdonalds. ask anything. do you know where the nearest convient store is?

its a fucking excuse to approach women. phones die. don't wear a watch.

ok.......

Okay, so you don't ever have to do anything other than stand there. K, keep me posted.

Hi I'm Brian

be honest with ur intentions about only wanting
but still be sweet and caring
that way u get pussy
but are a dick to females

How big's your dick?

Back in India we just walk up to them and go "Fuck you fucking bitch give me sex".

gd i made so many typos
sorry guys i just smoked a fat ass bowl

h-h-hi please to tell the time, m'lady?

you'd be surprised how many women would actually laugh at that if you did it right.

hell I'll do it tomorrow just to chuckle . a bit part of meeting women is self entertainment. obviously not an autistic clown.

Salutations, I would like to engage in sexual relations. May I obtain consent to begin?

''Hey do you support Trump?''

Ask white girls only. It works

RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

YOU NEED WRITTEN CONSENT YOU CISGENDERED SCUM.

not true. note but in the hypothetical world where men haven't gone their own way,
why would you be bitter about having to be a male? lol. Sometimes male expectations just comes with the package. Would you rather be a trap?

>Would you rather be a trap?

No I'd rather be dead.

Fully erect.

The ol' charm dick.

Be that guy that always has drugs on standby. They will come to you.

I'm sorry, but the law clearly states that implied oral consent is sufficient to begin conjugation.

>*Jewing Intensifies*

Someone didn't read section 1. B

Dressed like a girl
Hope she is a lesbian
If she is you both start dating
When you both have sex you show her that you're a dude
And the you say
"The ol' switcheroo"
She dumps you
And then you kill yourself

it isn't even worth it man, she probably has hpv. and she will insist that you have a job and shit, won't even like that you smoke weed probably

dude that's how guys hit on girls i dunno what to tell you

I'll start talking to women when I'm rich.

It's a numbers game.

assume 90% of the girls you actually ask out or for her number will reject you

90% of the numbers you get will flake or change their minds

90% of the rest will not lead to getting your dick wet

So you need to approach 1000 women to get 100 numbers, 10 dates, and your dick wet once.

As long as your not a monster, it shouldn't take near 1000 tries, but who knows. Like user said, approach 5 or 10 a day, 30-50/week, and within six months your dick is wet.

You'll feel so good you won't even care about the 999 rejections. Honestly after like 10 rejections you won't care anymore. You'll realize it's painless and keep plugging away for the fun of it.

As long as you don't constantly overthink everything or say to yourself "THIS MUST WORK, I HOPE SHE LIKES ME, SHE'S SO HOT, PLEASE LET THIS WORK, PLEASE LIKE ME" you'll do fine.

Fuck that!

This is actually useful kek

I don't

Have tried it a couple times (when being pressured by friends) and it's gone badly.

who the fuck has the time and energy to approach 1000 chicks? and text 100 of them? and go on dates with 10 of them?

I don't.

>who the fuck has the time and energy
>I don't have time for mating, I need to browse my 4chans all day long

Well met

>As long as your not a monster,
Rip 99% of people on here.

Cofident, smiling, and one hand extended
>holding a tall cool vodka roofie slushie

>approach 5 or 10 a day

How about no?

Are you afraid of a weak woman that want to give you a free pussy and mouth?

Yeah pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SuFGpYQt0E

same apply to woman

I use my legs you wheel chair bound cunt.

Fuck a Harvard.

Harvard isn't scary. It's just a school.

With a baton and riot shield

Is that the Czech stop in pic related?

you are scared of rejections not a woman itself, if we were scared then we wouldn't have babies

check youtube and watch some content by RSD - Max or Tyler they will redpill you on a woman and especially on YOURSELF

With a bowl of eggs

>2017
>falling for the 3D meme

>you are scared of rejections not a woman itself

Thank you for making this good point.

I hate when guys say stupid shit like "why are you afraid of some girl?". I'm not afraid of the girl you dumbasses, I'm afraid of the shitty feeling I'm going to experience if I get rejected

Why wouldn't I want to grow old with some bitch that nags me to death?

I don't. They approach me.

Why? Are you a Lesbian?

For every girl the approaches you, there's 10 girls (probably more) that want you to approach them

"Y-you too"

>there's 10 girls (probably more) that want you to approach them

I don't think he's losing sleep over that.

And that's how I did not meet your mother

not at all unless i need something, I just let them approach me.
I might approach a girl I already know or if it's expected of me (like to introduce myself in a group setting). In those cases I just try to be polite and say things that are immediately relevant.

I don't.
Next question?

Raptor boost

With my lucky Katana and a shield.

What if none applies?

>Implying implications.

Girls have pussy FYI

So I've heard.