How do i buy weed?

How do i buy weed?
I want to try it but i don't know how/where to get it.
Help a Sup Forumsrother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDxg5VjsXYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's probably best if you actually have friends that can point you to someone you can trust.

Are my parents ok?
They have some cantacts...
i know it sound wierd.
just asking.

Go to park, find homeless bro, yo, you smoke? yes/no. no? you know any homeless bros that do? yeah, that nigga over there. Yo, whatup, I got some cash, you got a connection? etc...score bag of weed. smoke out, simple. Bring a pint of liquor, helps break the ice also

Finding a homeless man in my city
would be harder than finding the weed just laying on a bench.

Drive to a legal state and go to a store.
No need to blow a homeless man in a park.

Maybe mommy and daddy will get it for you.

Work in a restaurant or just ask a friend that works in a restaurant. Theres always someone selling in the kitchen. If not, there's always multiple people with connects for drugs.

My friend used to smoke weed. Then he tried acid, then molly. Then he started using prescription drugs. Finally he tried heroin and now he's in prison.

Long story short, don't try weed.

I can hook u up whats your number

Did you just assuma my location?!

Nigga youz a cop. Fuk you mang where I buy weed?

's probably like 20 feet

I need weed too. In the 608

Tf

i don't laugh at you.
don't be hatin'

buy from the dark web user.

Well, you can't atm the payment system on SR3.1 is down.
I done fucked up too because I just bought bitcoins

Download the Weedmaps app. Go online and get a printable doctors rec. have weed delivered to your door.

you don't know anyone in your area that smokes? that's hard to believe or I just live in a drug riddled town.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDxg5VjsXYg

Go to your local bar a couple times and be friendly to the bartenders. After a few times ask them if they know where to find any. If you are under 21 you don't need to be consuming drugs to begin with.

do you have ze niggers too?

Why is it always niggers with you people

/thread

I buy mine off the internet. If i order it on monday its in my hands thrusday. High grade medical shit too. Fuck drug dealers

do you use cash, transfer or bitcoin?

What site you use?

Do you expect any diffirent from Sup Forums

dose daamn nugres stealing oure women and raping our jobs

E-Interact transfer. My bank doesnt even charge me for sending them

herbaldispatch.com its based in Canada though and only ships in Canada. They have everything out could possibly want. Flowers, concintrate, edibles, if it contains thc they have it

There's a shady-ish Mexican fast food place near me, what's the chances if I go in there and ask them I get beaten and raped?

Make a tknder profile about you trying to get a gram, put chicks and dudes. You may find a connect or if youre really lucky, a chicken thatll be happy to spark if you cover her 5 on it.

i knew taco bell had something wrong with it.

They're gonna cut ass on you but Mexicans are a homophobic race, they'll kill you before they fuck you so you can't tell anyone.

Odds are low.

Calling taco bell mexican food is like calling a white supremicist a nigger. A great slight for sure

I live in canada and I recently got myself some mail order weed. I was nervous as hell about it, but everything went smoothly. Good stuff too.

You dont know any sites that ship to the usa

Medical weed has been shipped through canada post for years now. Its probably safer to buy off the internet and get it mailed to you than it is to buy off a dealer

Nobody is that dumb

So you're saying I probably shouldn't do it. Fuck. I just want some goddamn weed.

Where do you find a printable doctors rec?

What u mean

you should probably check out your local doctor.

Still looking someone help

I mean what kind of a daft fool would mail weed in to the us from anywhere when you know full well that you are going to have the DEA crawling up your ass, especially now

What if, hypothetically, you were 17 and trying to find a way to obtain copious amounts of weed fast but not through a dealer. Or even get some from a dispen.

If you cant figure that out on your own then you have no business posessing large ammounts of weed

go to bed you underage b&

grow it youreself.
owning/buying seeds is legal.

Use money or stolen goods to buy it. It's not that hard faggot.

Oh yeah, also, just stand on a corner and sing I wanna buy weed ohh yeah, like a canary without its cage. repeatable times. If you sing it it will come

so you don know anyone that could know someone that sells fucken weed

it's your best choice, dont talk to strangers

you gotta hop up dilly down to old pilborru to get a whiff whiff of that sna dank from the grassy groovy groves of the Aquas !!!

this is all you need user. go work in a kitchen and i guarantee you can score some weed within the first two weeks.

Your town doesn't have a bar?

You are a fucking kid fgt. Leave the board!