GERMANY YES?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

>Lamya Kaddor, an Islam Researcher from Syria was loudly applauded after stating that the future German will no longer have blue eyes or light hair on German state TV. She predicts that soon every German will have a migration background and the "old German" is long deprecated and destined for extinction. She claims that Germany was always a country made up of immigrants and the notion that a people can claim "being German" for themselves is deeply racist and Islamophobic. She therefore joins chancellor Merkel in that opinion, who said there is "nothing but hate in the hearts of Germans who think they can claim 'being German' for themselves" during her New Year's speech which was available with Arabic subtitles.

>According to her, "Being German" now means wearing a traditional Muslim headscarf, having dark hair and being from a foreign country: And that's a good thing.

>Kaddor is the head of the German Liberal-Muslim Union, Researcher for Islam Studies and expert for religious education. Five of her students went on to fight for the Islamic State which she says is "unfortunate". She is frequently invited to talk-shows where she defends her position that the extinction of the German is beneficial for the world - so Germany can finally be cleansed from its past and move towards a integrated, tolerant and multicultural society free of hate. The program was aired shortly after the New Year's Eve sex attacks became public, where over 500 German women were sexually attacked simultaneously by refugees in Cologne alone, to mitigate "racist backlash" from the event.

>Every German pays a mandatory state broadcasting tax for programs like these, which amounts to roughly 200€ a year.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is the new Hitler going to rise in Germany?

JUST

who cares what a muslim rat thinks?

Hilarious really

Was this on state tv?

And another thing: It is better for muslims to be honest than hide their feelings with smiles and soothing words.

When our economy fails
the fact that this is applauded and that criticizing labels you a racist is disturbing

My great-grandfather would be proud. He killed so many blonde haired nazis during the war.

just keep on calling them out on their bullshit

>Hitler

I think it is another Charlemagne you are looking for.

Apparently so.

They do this all the time and it affects Austria too because we share a lot of media with germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

The cancer never ends

I am going to Koln for a week in october.
What can I expect?

amen to that

Don't worry about safety. Stay away from scum and don't get to drunk. Don't walk around like a victim. Buy pepper spray and use it on the shitheads that you will notice seemingly going nowere and looking at people in the evening

Germans were done for after the denazification anyway, so now Germany should be just split between her neighbours in coup de grâce.

A true German wouldn't let a worm like her exist.

I'm gonna tell you my thoughts.

Sometimes, I go about my daily business believing that all the Trumpkins and Putinboos are actually mistaken. That there's good in the other side, that people like Sadiq Khan and Merkel and Hillary and all the others do have a point. That our political thought isn't balanced enough, that white, Christian Europeans really do need to keep an eye on their own bias and find their way back to a political equilibrium.

Then I get exposed to people like this cunt Lamya Kaddor and my brain gets flooded with rage and a resounding "gotta vote the Neonazis".

I'm a circumcized, brown-eyed mixed breed. I won't benefit from a more racially defined Germany. But I don't give a fuck anymore. I owe everything good in my life to the German people. I actually don't care if they send me to the front as a human shield as long as those Islamic ingrates will be right next to me.

German posters on Sup Forums. What are you going to do about this?

rape

She already is, youre looking at her.

im disgusted.

EU is done for. It is now Africa or something. At most, whities are now indigenous people in their own land.

>tfw no goodpoints or pat-on-the-back from german bros for hating the people Sup Forums also hates

I don't mind. I have no right to demand acceptance before all immigrants across Europe are made to learn their lesson.

MUSLIM
MAYOR
OF
LONDON

i would have no problem with immigrants if they would assimilate into the society, contribute and live a western lifestyle with a little influx of their own culture where it doesent hurt, if they so desire. but we all know that in 90% of the cases this isnt going to happen. we all know they dont want to change themselves, but for us to change the system so it pleases them. fuck those people and fuck the people that support them.
if ahmed wants to live and behave like in syria or matumbo wants to live and behave like he was still in some african dirt hole, they can go back to were they fucking were

This is basically the end days of the Weimar republic. Things are going to get a bit worse, then Germany will rise and the rest of europe.

>whities are now indigenous people in their own land.

>move towards a integrated, tolerant and multicultural society free of hate.
>tolerant and multicultural society free of hate.
could they at least come up with a new term.

>i would have no problem with immigrants if they would assimilate

stop right there, cuckboy

Are you a fucking retard.... Europe is still 95% white, we are 60% white.

Jesus us Americans are fucking dumb.

Remember to send thanks to America

Without America the Germanic and Nordic People would still be alive.

In the future the world Will consist of Anglotrash, niggers, arabs, slavs and chineese only.

Thanks America for whiping us out tru forced multiculturalism and the racemixing results it gives and by brainwashing the kids into homosexuality thanks to the New schoolsystem that you also forced upon us.

>the notion that a people can claim "being German" for themselves is deeply racist and Islamophobic
lol

>LET ME BE PROUD OF MY HERITAGE YOU RACIST
>STOP BEING PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE, RACIST
the really complex part of all these drones mindlessly spewing liberal buzzwords is me trying to figure out whether they're actually stupid enough to believe this / have no self-awareness, or if they're just shifty kikes trying to trick people with what they recognize as completely hypocritical

Miss me yet, Deutschland?

Your welcome goy.

>Blame America instead of your own cucked leaders and voting habits

> Ignore the real problem

>Doomed

Fucking ignorant Swedes. All that leftist ideology over the last few decades has rotted your brain.

I agree somewhat, but I stopped believing in the assimilation thing. The only ones who truly have a chance of blending in with the rest are those who are born in and raised by that nation. And even then, we'll always be different physically. Immigration must be minimized. It's a detriment. The economic tolls of that must be paid. If corporations can't find enough personnel, so be it. In the end, a constitutional state is about making a stable society, giving citizens the means of building good and peaceful neighborhoods. Immigrants and their masters are in the way of this, and they need to be denied. I refuse to have sympathy for the more successful immigrants. They're just being used as an excuse for even more replacement in the future. It needs to stop, that's all.

>openly talking about German genocide

War is coming

Half-Jews made it into the SS
You'll be fine, mongrel friend

Sometime in my life i will see an american in Sweden.

Killing one would give Me 12 years. I serve 8 and out.

If i claim selfdefence i will get away with nothing.

Fucking filth.

Its 2016, for better or worse, brown/blacks are the new germans.

Jew, the word you're looking for is Jew. America will set all of this straight, eventually.

Thanks, more pasty fellow citizen.

Careful with that edge kid, but you can use it to shave your feminine ass one day.

What TV channel?

You have no historical knowledge. It was you who forced this upon us after ww2 you fucking yank

Look. Jewie talking about the feminism brainwashed kid he created.

Be carefull Jewie. You have no friends left in this World

If I say war when, will you spare my live swede bro.I share just about all of your sentiments about America, we have been anti-European from our very begining

*life