How does she kep getting work

how does she kep getting work

she's hot af

She's popular, men and women both love her.

She has a body of a 12 year old boy though.

>neo/tv/ thinks this is bad

connections?

she stabs any competition with her knees

I love her.

Nepotism.

thats whats good about her plus she has feet. if she had a cute little feminine cock she would be perfecto, viola

>swn walk up to you and without saying a word shove her hand down your pants and squeeze your testicles so hard that you start crying like a little girl
;_;

>plus she has feet
Don't most people?

you dont know what it means to have feet. you couldnt

Imagine giving her an assault rifle and some magazines.....

>Goes to town on entire crowds just to hunt you down

>>swn walk up to you and without saying a word shove her hand down your pants and squeeze your testicles so hard that you start crying like a little girl
>;_;
pass me the helium canister senpai

Worst emma is the only one with a nepotism connection

makes her worst by default

I honestly cannot name a single movie she's in. I only know her because she's posted in Sup Forums fap threads.

She doesn't
Literally who

She's a hotter version of Hillary Duff

cause no one wants to deal with her dad

this is true of most of Sup Forums's waifus. they're all shit actresses

so comfy bros

>swn drug you and hogtie you above a small fire and sarcastically ask "comfy yet?" before laughing and leaving you to your fate

>beautiful

>thin

>posh British accent

It's not like those things impede your ability to get work as an actress

Sucking [spoilers]thumbs[/spoilers] and licking cunts

She's more of a Sup Forums girl

she's charming + a good actress

Do you at least know who Selena Gomez is?

if she knew what i would do to her feet she would be afraid to leave her house ever again

go on...

Good thing you never leave yours.

I want her to kick my ass

savage

same

i would probably murder her in cold blood just to kiss her feet and smell her socks

Her mom is Julia Roberts duuuhhh

It's not like she's Liz Olsen getting mega capeshit work.

She's just a highly bangable babe working in medium budget stuff and TV... what is so surprising about that?

Casting Agents like known quantities because it makes their job easier.
Executives like known quantities because they think they can piggyback on a actor's profile to increase box office receipts/tv ratings.

aunt
She's going to overshadow her so hard

i have actually thought about it and i would definitely kill my dog and/or cat if i could have her feet alone for a while. i think i would probably kill my grandpa too if i was horny enough but it would have to be quick with a gun or something. with my dog or my cat i would genuinely burn them alive or drown them

sucking dick like all actresses

/kino queen/

I hate this board so much

You think Emma is going to overshadow Julia fucking Roberts? Lol are you retarded

footfags

kill them all, just in case

You'll always have reddit

Emma is going to go big, son.
She's going to be a sex symbol for generations to come.
She's going to be the Roberts people will remember.

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

She's been around for years so I'd say she's hit her peak

She's in amazing shows such as AHS and scream queens!

>she'll never start eating pieces of you as you cook.. .while you're still alive

>ywn lick her soles, causing her to gasp in surprise
Why live?

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING BULLY

>you'll never fall on the ground in exquisite agony, rendered weak and helpless by her grip on your testicles
>you'll never weep as you plead with her to please let you go before your balls die and you become a eunuch

>you'll start desperately kissing her toes and sniffing her socks in the vain hope that she'll take mercy on your poor nuts

she peaked in AHS and has only gone downhill since.

Emma is so talented. I wonder if she has any interesting projects coming up.

does emma have any films coming out soon that i can force my grandpa to take me to by force

Ive heard she was given a research grant to find out if you could kill a man by foot fucking his throat.

I wonder how Emma would treat a 2 inch-tall person if she found on

Or if she found a bunch of them

She seems curious and adventurous and um... "willful"

By existing and being perfect

CUTE

Who?

JUST

Please post more like this

So does Piper Perri but look how popular she got.

>Emma Roberts
>British accent

Have you looked at her? She's drop dead gorgeous. Practically a clone of Julia Roberts rather than her niece.

Family business.

>she refuses to let up, your balls whithering
>as they die the succulent, sour and musky scent fills your nose

From there she will keep you as her house slave. You'll lick her feet and insoles every day, but you'll never be able to derive pleasure from it. Without your balls your dick just stays shriveled forever.

So close to all you desire... but forever denied.

*sniff*

I do not understand this foot meme.
A foot looks like a retarded hand.
It's a hand with down syndrome... too long on the palm, too short on the fingers. It's a mutant hand.

And it's got that rubbery shoe smell, and if it's a woman's foot it's covered with dust and crud from the ground... streets where dogs shit, where homeless people piss..

At this point I'm beginning to understand the ebonic fascinating with DAT ASS more than feet.
Hell, at least with the ass theirs the taboo, it's like what's more sexy than something that's forbidden.

A foot is so utilitarian and boring. It's the notary of sex.
It's the volvo of sex: as in there's nothing sexy about it.

>phone posters

the milquetoast fetishist the foot because it is covered in shoe 99.9% of the time they're around girls during their early development and because they're too afraid to look at boobs because there's too much threat of eye contact.

>This

I'm actually surprised by how logical that is.

...I thought it was a submission thing.
Like the attraction of the foot is the only way to see it is to be underneath the woman. I just assumed it was the fetishization of being a Beta.

But you've finally made it make sense to me.
>Poor eye contact, look at floor, at feet.

our cum tributes help her maintain and increase her powers.

Is that the face you'd make?