Thinking about getting a fleshlight, is it worth it?

Thinking about getting a fleshlight, is it worth it?

>tfw your dick is too small to penetrate the opening of a fleshlight.

Nah, get a tenga

What's a tenga and how much is it?

Theyre pretty fun the first couple times but you will eventually forget to wash it and throw it away

got one.
Get a GF she can do it so much better.
u need to wash it all that shit and its just takes time. your hand is so much better. (if u have hands)

I got the Asa one. Pretty good man.

better than the real thing tbh and without the hassle

Just got one, I feelz pretty good. Id say it's worth it

I have a girlfriend it's just at a point where she wants to stay off sex for awhile because we are gonna get married soon and it will "make it better"

try tengas

It really depends on a lot of variables.
>Do you have the 70 or so bucks to drop on one?
I own two which was pretty expensive in retrospect.
>Do you see your sexual opportunities as slim in the general future?
>This is probably the most important. If you're not going to get laid anytime soon or just have huge dry spells then this is a great alternative to hands.

Honestly when I compare it to sex it's pretty close to the sensation if we only count pleasure to the penis. It doesn't beat actually being with a person but it'll drain a nut real well.

it's ok. but a pain in the ass to clean afterwards

I thought about that another user mentioned it but those are way too much money for something that's just gonna be a temporary thing to help me get off ya know? I'm looking at a cheap fleshlight that I can toss in about six months and not feel bad about throwing out

I always laugh when people use the cleaning bs as a negative. If people find it hard to wash a fleshlight then they would never cut it as a good gun owner. They'd shit themselves if they had to take apart, clean and put together a firearm. Washing a rubber cock sleeve isn't that bad.

are you a hopeless virgin? if yes, then buy one. if not, dont waste your money. i was not a hopefless virgin, bought one of these, threw it ouit after a couple uses, thougfht i was missing out on something and bought a more expensiveone, then again , threw it out after a couple months. they are apain in the dick to clean all the time, jerking off is better... so yteah, it feels incredible the first couple times you slide your dick into one of these brand new lubed up puussies, but you get tired of it quick, and cleaning is a hasslle, dont waste your money unless youre a virgin

Thanks Sup Forumsro I don't have much opportunity to have alone time with the gf for the foreseeable future and she doesn't want to have sex for awhile thinking it will "make it better" but the fleshlight is good for cheap and quick nuts?

Gotcha so if you use it you gotta lube it? That may be too annoying to make it useful for me

>portunity to have alone time with the gf for the foreseeable future and she doesn't want to have sex for awhile thinking it will "make it better"

Quick, probably not. It does take some effort to clean yourself and it up afterward.

I tried the Tenga, and I didn't really like it. I think I whack it too much, because I couldn't feel any little ridges or anything. It was just a loud slurping sound and some nasty smelling lube. Also felt like it was strangling my cock and it was hard to keep an erection like that.

Not bad but I would suggest the magic wand + hummingbird. Essentially a male vibrator. Costs less then a fleshlight. Pic related

Cleaning my dick sleeve only takes a few minutes. The fact that people get turned off by the idea of cleaning it isn't surprising in a place like Sup Forums though

You getting cucked m80.
Bad luck.

Tenga are disposable and cheap (compared to a Fleshlight). Still, for a $10 wank, I was disappointed.

you gotta lueb it everytime and clean it afterwards everytiime then turn it inside out and airdry it. if youre a virgin, ok, buy one.... its pretty accruate as far as 'how a pussy feels'. if your not, dont bother, it feels just like a pussy that you hafta manually lube and clean everytime, pain in the fucking dick.

No my gf just is one of those girls that doesn't wanna get pregnant and not fit in the wedding dress man I never used a condom in the past six years and I haven't gotten her pregnant yet but she is all concerned about that shit now that the date for the wedding is coming up

No, fleshlights are garbage, get a black tenga fliphole.

What a fucking Cunt >__>

That's a lotta money for a nut man

I love her though but I give it a month before she wants us to do it again

ill let you know in 30 min

Just buy a Tenga Egg, they are like ten bucks. They say they're one time use, but the one I had lasted me a solid month with oncedaily use.
Only downside is that there is only a small packet off lube, so after that's out you gotta either use some kind of oil, or buy some lube.

they feel pretty good. if you don't think you'll be getting any real pussy any time soon and you have the disposable income, it's worth it.

i have a fleshlight and feels like the real sex. i have riley reid euphoria and feels like the real anal sex. i love it

>tfw no way to import a triple-uterus dolphin onahole to this shithole

browsing /jp/ was a mistake

I bought my friend the pink lady mini lotus flesh light for his birthday, that's the one that's supposed to be closest to a real vagina. every time I see him he tells me how much he likes it.