BANEPOSTING IS KILLING HILLARY CLINTON

HOLLY SHIT Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I like this connection so much I'm going to save those png's

have we started the fire?

Mods are asleep. Post that image, you know which one!

>I'm a doctor who hasn't examined the patient so I can make a diagnosis!

Sounds like a fucking quack

>almost

oh cool now it'll be considered Sup Forums related and not deleted because the mods need to pander to reddit bane posters!

(not memeing this is very goods news)

UUUU

Is it wrong how much I idolize CIA? I've spent so long memeing I would honestly watch a feature length film about him.

same

BANE?????

too much of a stretch I dont think kek is responsible for this one

Bravo Nolan!

CRASHING THIS BANE

Honestly, I think a spinoff/prequel is warranted in this case. How did he become CIA? What is his family situation - married/kids? How did he get this assignment? We obviously know he's a top agent, but how long has he been on the Bane? case?

Ideally a feature length film would begin in the years leading up to the Bane? incident and conclude some time after the plane crash. The memorial service and family aftermath. Ending cut to CIA monument with Batman's in the foreground, just out of focus, then cut to black. No music, just credits. Kind of like that fucking sniper flick.

Coincidentally, I have submitted several screenplays to Nolan, but no one has gotten back with me yet.

FUND IT

I meant pic related, but this is golden, too.

After credits scene with CIA crawling out of the rubble of the aircraft of course.

Yes, the fire dizzyness

Forgot the pic

i was trying to find this picture of that guy and couldnt

then i saw a buried folder called WILSON with everything... five years (jesus christ) of CIA in a folder

it's almost disgusting how the media is trying to spin this as a normal thing
>She's literally dead, but that's perfectly fine!

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW GODDAMNIT

Did you get my script? They are numbered copies, I'll have you know. Any way, spoiler this and do not spread. It's the third, unseen twist that enables the spin-off CIA franchise.

They are even comparing her to FDR kek

Someone make a petition on like change.org to ask Nolan to make a movie about CIA

DUDE what is wrong with you deplorable idiots.

It was heat exhaustion. And don't bother saying "What? It was 77 and windy". Those are just Mother Nature telling us more lies.

You're a big head

CAMPAIGN

NICE AND OVER

Get her on board, I'll call it in.

I would crowdfund that.
not that theres a chance in hell he would even give it more than .03 seconds of thought
but because it would be fucking hilarious to see him explain why or why not that should happen

10 years shaping his idea of inception into a working script
reluctantly doing a third batman, but he and his brother putting all of their heart into creating the final characters of the trilogy

but trying to figure out why the fuck anyone wants more of CIA

>The sniper at 0:14
Is there precedent for this? If she is deemed medically unfit, could the democratic party run another candidate? Against anyone other than Trump, it would be too late, but I feel like I could probably beat Trump by ten or fifteen points just on a campaign of "I am not Donald Trump".

THE FIRE RISES

It's kind of funny the lengths they'll go to pretend she isn't a piece of shit

"I pass out literally all the time! Don't you?!"

You couldn't beat a half eaten ham sandwich

I spend most of my time on pro-Trump boards and such, shitposting for hours a day, but I still feel bad watching that.

I want her to lose and I don't think she's a good person, but politicians are politicians and she's a 69 year old woman with the entire country scrutinizing her every move.

She could have died right then and there. Weird to think about.

>not watching the plane scene at .01x

Joke's on you, at least I wouldn't go hungry.

yes yes well done pneumonia well done...

>She could have died
She's already passed.
We're watching a big budget remake of Weekend at Bernie's.
That's why this thread is on Sup Forums.

What's even better is the denial that came before.

>questioning her health? she's in PERFECT health, watch her open this real actual jar on TV like a strongman! WOOOOO! she might actually be stronger than most women of her...
>*hillary collapses unconscious in the street*
>...ummm... psssht! that's nothing! that's just ummm... wait and see, it's just... SEE SHE'S BACK UP! what was it? PNEUMONIA! FUCKING PNEUMONIA AND SHE'S STILL ALIVE! BADASS! I know i couldn't attend a 9/11 memorial thing with pneumonia that shit will knock out a horse...

Send me the script

what sniper you delusional fucking retard?

>weekend at hillary's

HOWEVER

Here's a really simple question.

If Hillary is dying, why is she running for president? Why put herself through that kind of stress in her last months when she won't even reap the rewards?

"She's doing it for the Dems, so they can take the White House." But as I'm sure you know, just about any generic Democrat polls higher than Clinton, especially against Trump. It would actually be better for them if she died tomorrow and were replaced by Tim Kaine.

So why the deception?

Yes - they would run another. Some Trump supporters hope this doesn't happen for that very reason... the hatred for Hillary balances out the people who say #NeverTrump

Dems are already planning their options and important ones are calling her out

You mean Weekend at Bernie's 2? They already have that.

Where is the sniper? I thought I saw something move in one of the windows but I can't be sure.

galactic sized ego

politicians live for power, even for some miles sized country's presidency. imagine living your life waiting for your big moment.

I started baneposting when I was 12 and CIA is my role model.

It's a remake, not a sequel you silly cocksucking flirtatious faggot.
Do you even watch flicks?

>implying she's not going to be sacrificed in office in a false flag attack to swing the public into action against the next dipshit boogeyman russia

shes been planning this for fucking YEARS, taking bribes from saudis and performing stupid rituals to appease idiots around you. shes worked DAMNED HARD for her shot at president and shes not going to let anything get in the way

as said, its her humongous ego. Nobody would wanted to do the best and whats right for their country would run for president when they are dying and are already a puppet. shes doing it for herself and well her paying masters

More of a genderswapped soft reboot.