Why can't I criticize Trump without being called antifa or a social justice warrior...

Why can't I criticize Trump without being called antifa or a social justice warrior? He's an inexperienced douche bag who keeps saying and doing stupid shit.

because Sup Forums is an echo chamber (especially in pol).

Remember when we came here to float original ideas and share? What happened?

is he staring at the sun?
is this nigga literally autism?

Autistic children know better.

The look on her face says everything.

How come i cant support trump without being called a racist

You can. maybe a few people will call you a racist but here there are so many actual racist that it doesn't matter. Just don't support him for racist reasons and we are cool.

He isn't that bad lol media will say he is the devil but he isn't any worse then past presidents. I'd take trump anyday over Trudeau lol

Sup Forums just turned into the opposite of reddit, ideologically.

Well by your logic there are so many sjw that hate trump it would be okay to call you one too

I won't. Sure, they're both spoiled brats but at least Trudeau hasn't surrounded himself with inexperienced assholes hell bent on destroying the agencies which they have been assigned to. Or as Bannon put it "deconstructing the administrative state". Trudeau is just liberal Canadian George W Bush.

How can someone gain presidential experience before serving their first term as president? No shit he doesn't have experience. No ex-president has had presidential experience before starting their first term.

Because "Trump supporters" aren't really just supporters, but a cult.
Criticize Clinton? ok, Criticize Bush? ok, criticize Obama? ok, criticize Trump? WHAT THE FUCK YOU LIBSHIT SCUM LOL YOU CUCK IM SO TIRED OF WINNING, etc

Only if I hate him for the same reasons and use the same arguments. plus even liberals get called racist these days. My sister is a journalist and someone accused her through Facebook of being anti Semitic due to an article she wrote. We are Jewish. Her last name is Lieberman. Nothing she said was anti Semitic. It wasn't even an opinion piece.

That said Trump is totally a racist with some racist policies. This doesn't make all of his supporters racist. It just makes them ok with racism

Donaldus J. Trump is the Holy God-Emperor of America.

Any blasphemers are executed.

They can have served in a branch of government. They can go to law school. They can even have served on a school board. Trump had literally no political experience other than having run once before.

and the anti-trumpers aren't a cult??

“The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.”
― Oscar Wilde

The social justice warrior antifa ones may be, but the majority just think he sucks. Trumps core supporters worship him like a god. Not since Reagan have we seen such devotion. He's just this demagogue who panders to the lowest common denominator, and they eat it up.

People will unironically say this yet call other people cucks. It blows my mind

How's that wall coming along?

Remind me again who's paying for the wall? Also isn't nafta still a thing?

He has no experience in politics.. not being a president.

Antifa!!! Terrorist!

the stupid. it burns.

It's probably cause he's funny af.

OP is a Nigger Lover

Trump has superhero powers. He does not need to shield his eyes. Be happy his laser beam eyes didn't divert the moon so DC was in Totality. The 45th degree Masons would have been upset.

Border wall is looking pretty good so far.

>pic related

No wall.
NAFTA still here.
No muslim ban.
Twitter tantrums.
Spelling and grammar errors rampant.
Staring into the eclipse.
China still fucking us.

Close your browser. Now you can criticize the shitbag-in-chief and people will understand you.

If you're like everyone else who criticizes him, it's because you don't care what he does, you criticize everything. If you're criticizing the fact that he tweets his policy changes before putting any real explanation out to the press, or that he has no principles, you probably have a good point.

Either way you're probably an anti-fa cuck.

>the stupid. it burns.

indeed it does

>Why can't I criticize Trump without being called antifa or a social justice warrior?

because trump supporters like to continue that narrative. they have nothing else to argue with. this is because all trump supporters are stupid cunts.

If you enlarge it he's pointing right at the get.

Huh. I guess if he had experience in politics that could have helped him to be more of a dull politically correct drone like every other politician. Don't think having experience in politics would help him any more than that.

i would unironically love to suck Barrons cock
and i'm not even gay.

One thing at a time my friend. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Not relevant. She's not the idiot in chief. Just because he ran against someone who occasionally said dumb shit doesn't mean he's excused of all his sins in perpetuity. He's president now. He has to grow the fuck up.

because while the media is running stories about trump having funny handwriting and looking at the sun, communist terrorist groups are going around the country destroying monuments and calling for disagreeable media to be banned.

just last night antifa smashed a 225 year old monument built during the age of the founding fathers.

some serious shit is going down right now and the media is distracting you with bullshit.

>if the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. - George Washington

What has trump done that he promised to do?

I'll wait for you to google something.

Nope, Trump is doing an awesome job, and he will melt all snowflakes in the 2020 Election.

>you're next heaven

yeah, that's what happens when the president is a potty trained adult. He operates within the law, stewards the constitution, and generally there are no riots. It's when the president is a tiny penis, draft dodging, grifter and serial rapist who spends his days golfing and wiping his ass with the constitution and inflicting moral and cultural 9/11s on the country, that's when riots happen.

Glad you get it.

you're just throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks.

>it didn't

take your strawman arguments somewhere else

trump would dearly love to be able to dress like that.
so regal

stop

Sure it would. It would help him craft policies and not say stupid shit which causes people to quit his advisory committees. Which by the by hurt the stock market. It's like saying "why would I want an experienced surgeon ".

more deportations being one of the most important things

Or what? You'll call me a cuck?

golf? Endlessly bitch on twitter like a little girl?

there's more to be said
her face isn't that articulate

It would. It would give him the idea of how to properly run a country as well as handle bills, laws, and foreign affairs.

just kys righty tighty

Most of Trump's detractors seem to be women and beta males...

Yeah you got nothing. lol

Who was your nigger last year? Google your own shit.

the wheels are turning friend let them cry like the stubborn children they are because it means fuck all

>doing what we hired him for

implying

in case you didn't notice, he hasn't done shit.

he signed a few executive orders. that's played out. done. meanwhile, he hasn't delivered on almost all of his campaign promises. he needs to get laws through congress for that and he has proven himself completely inept at that. not one single law passed to make good on one single promise. he is a lame duck.

yes, we were crying after the election. couldn't believe it. no more crying. now we're laughing. he is completely ineffective at making good on his promises. he is completely irrelevant.

sad. weak.

>makes a claim
>Can you back that up with anything at all?
>hurr im not ur nigger commie antifa fawk!

I'm in the middle cunt. He has done absolutely nothing but embarrass us. You don't have to be a lefty cucklord to see that.

You're right Muslim niggers make much better presidents.
Try voting next time Habib

Not as weak as losing.
Sorry bro, cry some more.

Some assclowns destroying monuments isn't our biggest concern right now.

Lower the national debt. There is a huge list of what he has accomplished since he has been in office. You're just unaware because you're spoon fed speculative bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

And the DNC is so fucked that he is going to wipe the floor with whoever they pony up for 2020, while white nationalism continues growing.

economy on the rise in branches that have been in decline for years but i guess you ignore everything we say so eat a dick and hang yourself for you have no worth

Most people only have facebook and CNN for their information source. Don't be mean to him, it's like picking on retards.

yeah, wotta martyr! maybe he's the messiah, eh?

Pissing off the left.

>exactly what we hired him for

R̶e̶p̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶R̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶
R̶e̶p̶e̶a̶l̶
R̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶
B̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶
K̶a̶t̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶L̶a̶w̶ ̶(sorry, still just a bill)
L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶A̶F̶T̶A̶
L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶A̶T̶O̶
P̶u̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶c̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
P̶u̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶r̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
D̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶a̶m̶p̶
H̶U̶G̶E̶ ̶t̶a̶x̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶
J̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶
I̶n̶f̶r̶a̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶
I̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶o̶r̶m̶

You must be thrilled at the progress. protip: aint gonna happen.

>Trump couldn't pass gas in Congress if he had a taco bowl at the Trump Tower Cafe before hand.

you haven't presented a single argument in this entire thread.

sage and learn philosophy

>soon whites will be a minority and only left wing presidents will get elected

American politics is essentially to fling more shit over your opponent than they do to you, its the politics of negativity rather than anything more meaningful. You have forgotten how to actually debate issues and instead resort to baseless name calling of your opponents, attempting to silence them before you ever hear their arguments. Libtards dont give a shit about anything trump does beyond what they can turn into the put down meme of the day, and republitards just sit there calling them cucks and stroking their ar-15s. Without a return to more centrist policies and less vitriolic arguments your cuntry is fucked and will end up in civil war

>“The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.”
>― Oscar Wilde

"Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition
from mediocre minds"

A Einstein

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Jonathan Swift

>The look on her face says everything.
>my turn

sorry, just as weak as losing. if you can't govern, you really didn't win at all. if you can't advance your agenda, you really didn't win at all.

>learn to civics moron

>lower the national debt
>currently 19.9 trillion
>was 19.7 trillion when he was elected

I'm feeling trumped right now man.

Oh did you see in the news he's going to focus on america first by sending more troops to afghanistan?

Murrica first amirite?

Dude TRIED To ban muslims, then backed off after like 2-3 days when everyone threw a hissy fit now he's just tweeting death threats at NK and shit.

"and no further wall construction has started beyond what was already planned during the Obama administration."

Stop attempting to troll, you are terrible at it.

There will be no wall.

There will be no nukes, we will just be raped in the streets, defenseless

Most laws are shit and just add to the mess.

If his tax reform goes through it will skyrocket. Just like under Reagan. Also "Considering that Trump hasn’t enacted any fiscal legislation, it’s a bit of a stretch for him to take credit for any changes in debt levels," Dan Mitchell, a libertarian economist and senior fellow at the Cato Institute

say hello to your next president, america

He's definitely smashing the MSM which has gotten the stupid American public into war after war for the past few decades.

Also, white women secretly crave alpha white nationalist cock, so they are leaving their pathetic beta males in droves.

wrong its just that when you spout liberal logic people prove you wrong and then call you a faggot

It's ok, you can think that.