Is he "our guy?"

Is he "our guy?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njH3p5qI6wI
youtube.com/watch?v=fvpvTu1VlLs
g.e-hentai.org/s/7bc7f19830/962590-182
youtube.com/watch?v=6rfMajEy8lc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/welcome-to-the-world-nomad-games-if-genghis-khan-was-alive-hed-be-here?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c
youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=d1In78YppuA
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ&index=1298&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked Adam Jensen better before he got fat and shaved the goatee

He's going on a fucking rampage on twitter right now.
I think he's going to fight Hillary.

WHU HAPPEN

#Bengahzi

Marvel should've casted him as the punisher

Yes

I used to think he was the Punisher

He could pull off barracuda

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Punaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

A BOMB?

KINO
I
N
O

Probably the best cinematography ever

WEEEEEEEEE!

Good lord

heh using the mugenkitsugen style obviously gonna lose

That's Denton, not Jensen. Goddamn idiot.

Any new webcams?

>mfw Adam is Paul

AAAAAAADDDDAAAAMMMMMM

I bet the only reason he does that is because he wants everyone to know he's ambidextrous.

s-source

what movie?

srry I'm new to /seagal/

........... Well I'm sorry to hear that.......

SORCE SORCE SORCE FUCKEEERRR

prick for posting a cropped pic dude

Who was he looking for in that one movie? Ricky?

Seagal's ego is so big that he can't even let the fucking final boss of Ip Man 2 land a hit on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=njH3p5qI6wI

TRANSITIONING

TWD should have cast Seagal as Negan.

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=fvpvTu1VlLs

someone do the pasta pls

EVERY

>obvious stunt double when he has to move faster than a crawl
Would it kill him to do some fucking sit ups or something?

it's anime

NOOOOOOOOOOOO not him too!

met him at a film festival, he's a big baby blowhard bitch.

Everyone should study aikido.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every user as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

Aikido does not deflect attacks. It reverses them, and furthermore: Add more force. A reversed 9mm bullet is more like a fucking cannonball made of burning suns of rage. It could easily tear through a tank. That is the power of Aikido.

That explains how his career has managed to exist on life support for so long.

Actually his career has survived so long because he does no-budget crap and the slavs love it for some reason

I think it's A Good Man. I started to watch the beginning and I remember seeing that Chinese actor at the start. It's on Netflix. The opening action segment where he infiltrates a building feels like hilarious knock off MGS.

Birthday status: Snatched.

Can someone explain his hair to me?

>fat autist with imaginery chinese girlfriend
Literally Sup Forums

g.e-hentai.org/s/7bc7f19830/962590-182

wig and shoe polish

I feel like I know the villain. I'm almost certain that's Hundred Eyes from Marco Polo. I'm going to check it now while writing this post. Yes, it is in fact Hundred Eyes. That movie also has Ryu from the Street Fighter movie in it.

Also speaking of Ryu, he was in the Big Short, which made me happy. I love his face.

He does what Nick Cage and John Cusak do. They dye it one color, but because they are older looking, it just looks bad. Hair is rarely one solid color.

Which Seagal kino is this?

He's trying to look like a parody of himself.

To be fair he managed to kick Seagel in the leg, twice

Should've used that latest film where he fights the French MMA guy and basically slaps his attacks away

was he digitally added into this scene or something?

Well he does wear TWO watches

I like to think he's wearing heelies.
Either that, or he's on a skateboard.

always reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=6rfMajEy8lc

>I like to think he's wearing heelies.
I thought he was on a hoverboard

Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was trained by CIA. I was trained in operating stuff. I was given the title of Deputy Chief. They take a movie Sicario. They have a 5-foot-2-inch little girl, whether she was British or American, I don’t know. I don’t care. She had never fought against cartels. She doesn’t speak Southern American. She has never held a 1911. They make her the Sicario. I got 450,000 phone calls [cries] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

choose three of this difficulties with a (You)
>easy
>medium
>hard

>I got 450,000 phone calls [cries] from everybody in the world
Kekd, nice

Mangekyou Punanii?

he didn't even get the title

He's not even his own guy.

Did he play the smug megalomaniac who was pissing off Evan Almighty?

did they tookher?

Cockpuncher is pure kino

Seagal is only autistic with numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
easy

Privet, my name is Steven-Бoг

I’m a 64 year old American Cykaku (Slavic fan for you western weaklings). I play action hero's in my movies, and spend my days perfecting my Russian language and playing superior Russian games. (Gorodki, Rezinochki, Boyars series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my masters degree in Katana warfare years ago, and I have been the best ever since!

I speak Russia fluently, both Kamchatka and the Mockba dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Russian history and their slavido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Russian visa, I am moving to Moscow to make more prestigious action movies and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Russian movie director

I own several kimonos, which I wear around Moscow. I have already got used to wearing them before I move to Russia, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my leader Putin and speak Russia as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Russia!

>you will never be as based as seagull

Welcome to the World Nomad Games: 'If Genghis Khan were alive, he’d be here'

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/welcome-to-the-world-nomad-games-if-genghis-khan-was-alive-hed-be-here?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

>lol. Hillary's brain in a jar is a more capable candidate.
>Capable? Capable of leaving AMERICANS to die. Capable of disregarding law. Capable of disrespecting rape survivors

based Steven Seagal 2016

Bump.

I'm sorry to hear that, because now I'mma snatch erry mothafucka delegate

There's so many layers to this pasta, like how he gets The Last Samurai's name wrong.

I thought Steven was a big guy

It's missing the eagle sound effect:
youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

Honestly, if this man was coming after you do you think you could survive?

Hard mode: No stairs

He has a big mouth

I can't believe this isnt a Tim and Eric sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU

He has a big appetite

did he ever got hit? to me he just macarena trough every scene

Wha habpen?

I actually watched the entirety of his movie A Good Man, I thought there would be more hilarious kino moments and while there were a few, the movie itself was just awful not in a so bad it's good awful but genuinely terrible. This was a great scene though
youtube.com/watch?v=d1In78YppuA

Undiluted kinomatograph in its purest form

>I'm gonna take you to the bank senator trent
>to the Bank of America™

What did he mean by this?

Shit like this is why I come to Sup Forums, thanks user.

just find a thin doorway or something

Why is he on a conveyor belt?

Oh god that poor women's spine.

Thanks user.

Was that Disturbed song added by the uploader or is it actually part of the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ&index=1298&list=WL

Steven Seagal is one of the greatest movie writers ever

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

what is this expression trying to convey?

OI WHERE YOU GOING?