Trannies

Which nation will be the first to make it a crime of some sort to "misgender" a transgender person (i.e. call someone such as Caitlyn Jenner 'he' and 'him')?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21094885
thelocal.se/20160402/swedish-school-head-reported-for
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Sweden.

Personally I think transgender people deserve to have their correct pronouns.

New York already did.

I agree, their correct pronouns are the ones of the gender they were born with and should be referred to as such

post source

Sweden

>Personally I think transgender people deserve to have their correct pronouns.

They can call themselves fucking asparagus for all I care but it's retarded when you give a group the power to prosecute if others don't use their language choices, doubly so for accidental transgressions.

>rosenbaum

>Rosenbaum

They're not even trying anymore.

>thane rosenbaum
Holy fuck

>rosenbaum

>free
>asking that question

pick one and only fucking one.

>Personally I think transgender people deserve to have their correct pronouns.

"Correct" as in to what they wish to be referred, or "correct" as in biological reality?

I mean like on the Internet, someone saying it on their Facebook account or something. Not the nonsense New York City is doing.

>rosenbaum

Google this kike. His parents are holocaust experts...

Free speech is protected by the UN and it does not discriminate.

>Should leftists be allowed free speech?
>Should women be allowed free speech?

Here I am, asking the questions that need to be asked.

>Rosenbaum

>>Personally I think transgender people deserve to have their correct pronouns.
>They can call themselves fucking asparagus for all I care
Agreed. Just don't force your fake words down my conservative throat. I'll call you a sexual deviant and a freak if I so choose.

Should the deaf be allowed free speech?

Should non-Europeans be allowed free speech?

They seem to have it, those fuckers got away with burning your flag, you try going to a major German city and burning an Israeli flag without being arrested.

That's ok. Until the Prussian colours are restored, it's not worth complaining about.

google new york transgender you fucktard.

It already happens in Sweden, they have some weird "third pronoun" and you must use it
Thank god we have unisex pronouns

Gender identity. Their gender identity is their biological reaity:

>It is believed that during the intrauterine period the fetal brain develops in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. According to this concept, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation should be programmed into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in transsexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no proof that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation. Data on genetic and hormone independent influence on gender identity are presently divergent and do not provide convincing information about the underlying etiology. To what extent fetal programming may determine sexual orientation is also a matter of discussion. A number of studies show patterns of sex atypical cerebral dimorphism in homosexual subjects. Although the crucial question, namely how such complex functions as sexual orientation and identity are processed in the brain remains unanswered, emerging data point at a key role of specific neuronal circuits involving the hypothalamus.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21094885

Go ask Islam before you ever want to shit on the USA.

I dont see anything here about it being against the law to use the wrong pronouns on a person

If you have a penis and a Y chromosome, you're male. That is reality.

>ROSEN FUCKING BAUM

Fucking hell, I'm not even NatSoc and I hate this cunt

>It already happens in Sweden, they have some weird "third pronoun" and you must use it
How on earth are you supposed to know when to use this stupid third pronoun? Do the sexual deviants need to tattoo it on their head for you to tell? I sure hope so.

thelocal.se/20160402/swedish-school-head-reported-for

>Das Mädchen

Aw, c'mon. Grammatical gender is a different story. All dogs are male. All girls are sexless. All libraries are female. That's just how things work here in Germany.

Likely somewhere in Western Europe. I'm willing to bet either Germany or Sweden.

>rosenbaum

why is Sup Forums always right?

>be allowed

Do these people not understand how the Constitution works? You're not "allowed" rights, you're born with them.

It's a fineable offense. I think it's a 40k fine

only if u own property or a business

i can go out in the street and call dudes mrs. all i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you blind, it's the second item there

>Thame Rosenbaum

Suck my cock you fucking namefaggot. It should not be punishable in any way to anyone. Just because I'm free to do it because I dont represent a business doesn't mean business owners should be punished

Lies.