I'm crying Sup Forums

I'm crying Sup Forums

Haha pinche pendeja me la voy a cojer a la puta, I live close to her

Guys, stop for a minute and think.

This young girl, dislike her as much you want, now has a fucking army of furious, self-righteous people motivated by mob mentality after her because of the two virtue signaling videos by e-celebs defaming her with over 3 million views.

I think that her youtube might be the less of her problems, people are probably doxxing her right now if not already and the possibility of her getting physically assaulted or worse is quite high.

The antifa can be quite fanatics at times, and since the "alt-right" and the "14/88" crowd is a bunch of autism I doubt it they can offer her any type of protection.

I dono.

>crying over an individual profiting off of Nazi philosophies simply because they're female

>how to spot a person who's never had a girlfriend figure in their life 101

So what if a person shares similar political beliefs or notions about things? That doesn't mean they're you're friend. They could very well be your enemy.

This doesn't make them attractive either.

I have seen thousands of Youtube videos as well as the banishment of hundreds of YouTube channels of those who name Jews over the years.

This is not new

>woman turns out to be a slut
woha.................. woooooooo....damn...... What a surprise.

i sent a letter to jewtube telling them to fuck themselves. hope she starts back up again on a non-kike infested site. fucking heeb crybabies.

k

F

Story?

That will tell them! A hate filled letter from a man child. I'm sure they will just bend over backwards because a kkk member sent them hate mail.
> all you're doing is providing them with proof that her channel was hate speech.

This is all Sup Forumss fault for turning their backs on their own. There's no loyalty on this board. Anyone who tries to spread the message Sup Forums agrees with gets tremendous hate from this board. Instead of raiding that Leafy faggot, you helped doxx her instead. Fucking pathetic.

>le alt-right starter pack

You need these people, Milo, Sargon, Gavin, because even if you don't agree with them 100%, they're still a step in the right direction. But you're still attacking them, playing right into the Jews hands. I stood by you guys until you started turning your backs on your own.

It seems staged, jewtube usually bans stuff itself if not jew groups chomping at the bit to do so and she's saying everything under the sun? Doesn't add up.

>They could very well be your enemy.
Except there was no proof of that, everyone just assumed she was a jewish shill, and apparently all you need is one jpg filled with screencaps of unarchived threads to "prove" someone is a shill.

>FUCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN PEOPLES FEELINGS ARE AT STAKE. HOW THE FUCK CAN WE LIVE WITH OURSELVES IF WE LET PEOPLE GET TRIGGERED ON THE INTERNET!??

>SILENCE THOSE WHO WHO OFFENDS THE VICTIM CLASSES IN W.CIVILIZATION!

srsly. fuck this planet, fuck you, fuck this channel and fuck this thread.

fkn normalfags doesn't even deserve shit anyways, they're tools anyway. why even bother when they want all of this.

blow me faglord

everyone knew she was a phony that was just doing it for the money

yeah, I'M the jew here.

Yeah? Everyone knew eh? Post proof.

Speak American.