FTWD PROPAGANDA

Hey Sup Forums isnĀ“t Fear The Walking Dead the most progressive, liberal propganda BS ever created.

>Hispanics
>American-Arab Patchwork family
>American son is a junky, daughter a slut&coalburner, father ran away
>Strong women figures
>Gay couple with disgusting gay romance
>Fleeing to MEXICO top fucking kek

I mean come on wtf

Plus the ugliest cast in the history of everything

OMG A SHOW WHERE ALL THE CHARACTERS AREN'T WHITE. THIS IS PROPAGANDA, I AM TRIGGERED

forgot
> no white male

Omg I can't balieve there's not a single white male! Fuck this show!

Fuck off reddit

It's too forced. As long as there is no Hitler in the White House, I even appreciate giving young blacks positive role models like Flynn and stuff like that. But this series is just a nightmare. All those people are just utterly disgusting and you're really rooting for the 'Walkers'. That being said, I quitted after something like 4 episodes.

I don't understand this, why is there such a big fixation on running away from the "Zombies" to desert land or larger more populated areas?

Why not run away to the mountains where the climate is nice and there is fresh water and food is abundant?

Is it because that is what the white people would do?

shill harder cuck

Me too. I can hardly bare this shit but have to follow the series but only in with a lot of fast forwarding.

The normal walking dead show has gotten pretty good though. Except for the ginger dude leaving the qt Latina for an ugly nigress

Can you imagine how the process looks like in those studious.
All of it skin tone matching etc The creators must be one of the biggest racist people today

>Fleeing to MEXICO top fucking kek

LOL! Is there where the show is going? I bailed after S02E01.

WTF? They've got a yacht, wouldn't they flee to some island in the Alaskan panhandle where there are barely any people and thus zombies, the climate is nice and there are all kinda natural food sources and fuck loads of firewood?

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

>american-arab patchwork family
>no arabs in this tv show
he is a maori you fucking pleb, learn to racist better

Oh cmon the Hispano father with his daughter is stronk as fuck.
Junky son is getting powerful in the new world.
I don't like the gay romance either but the nigger is a good actor to be honest.

YES THEY FLEE TO MEXICO BECAUSE THERE LIVE THE GAY LOVER OF THE NIG

SHILL ACTIVITY IS AT 1000% IN THIS ASWELL AS IN OTHER THREADS

I don't think LA cunts can live ok in that fucking cold wilderness bro.
They couldn't have adapted in normal world...in this one without electricity etc...hard asf.

>he is a maori you fucking pleb, learn to racist better

>as if that would make any differnce

>One person lives far away
>The whole team has to adventure to save

The life of one does not out weight the life of many.

>Oh cmon the Hispano father with his daughter is stronk as fuck.

Ofc they are user because that is the image the show would like to transport of hispanics, hence it is propaganda.

>Maori
>arab
>same shit
..oh my god Sup Forums that lvl of ignorace,.

the hole plot feels so made up to force liberal shit down the viewers throat.

The cliche you used are true except for the old man.He really is ok.
And i believe there are many mexicans based as him.

wtf is this?
is it real

>oh c'mon everything is a propaganda you gotta believe me this time pol i mean its the current year for crying out loud

maybe but, in which other city could you find a daughter THAT fucking hot who has a brother who's got the face of a model?
fucking LA, wish a snowstorm would bust thru that place

I'm a paranoid white nationalist but I don't live in the sticks and I'm only slightly fucking stupid. That preface laid plain, I just want let you know that this might have srved as predictive conditioning propaganda 40 years ago but right now it's just an accurate reflection of the shitskin nation our folks allowed to happen.

If you want to slam the barn door after the horse has bolted, I don't blame you but you're putting out fires in a part of the house that's long been lost.

Focus on remedial efforts like getting Trump in office and making White Nationalism fun (pro tip: it fucking is.)

I'm only watching for Stannis Jr.