Feels thread. what are you guys up to?

feels thread. what are you guys up to?

watching anime with someone who rejected me

Laying in bed thinking of her

never gets easier does it?

its better than dating a normie i guess

Another shitty night with my friend. Keep wondering why I still hang out with him but I know the answer. He's the only person that'll hang out with me.

as long as you enjoy his company its ok

Xanax and exercise will make it better bruh! I was living with my ex over five years and she dumped me through a text.. I have a date with a girl on Wednesday who is five years younger and skinny. Life gets better bros just kick everyones ass and give no fucks for anyone other than your friends and family.

I miss her TBH. I miss her pettiness. I miss her getting mad at me for not messaging her back for 15 minutes. I miss it all :(

whats your workout routine?

Well i cut all saturated carbs and I'm eating my weight in protein. I jog outside for a couple hours, lift an hour or so and then do elliptical at night for a couple hours. Then xanax!

i recently started doing keto. was afraid to workout too much on top of it in case i lost the muscle i already have

Nah you don't have to quit carbs entirely if you're not a total fatty. Just quit pasta/bread, eat beans and greens. Carbs are important for muscle growth, just not so many that are found in Amerifat diets.

honestly

good advice. thanks user

Broke up with my GF of 5 years. I miss her, but I don't miss the way she treated me. Hurts like a mother fucker looking at her old pics, I gotta clear them out sometime, but not right now.

A.M gets me on a level I wasn't aware of

When youre ready to move on youll know it. its ok to remember what you had but just dont dwell. look to the future

No problem bro. I was somewhwt overweight and had fallen off exercise in the last year and after almost three months of serious discipline I'm looking jacked. Lift everyday rotating muscle groups Do pushups. get an ab wheel, Sit-ups don't do shit for your abs.

You can do it man.

Fuck man I'm with you there

Just delete them user. You can take the knife out of your back and watch the blood flow and then eventually her memory will die.

That really hit me hard. Especially those times where you just reflect alone and think "just what the fuck am I doing". But you keep going back.

I'm the guy whose ex broke up with him through a text after five years.
Don't look at her pictures. Get them off your devices. Store them if you really want to, but keep them out of sight.

Focus on getting in shape and fucking a younger woman. Your ex wasn't great,she was holding you back. Men are meant to dominate women and leave them devasted, not the other way around.

its just hard to get into a routine bc im lazy and would like someone to workout with. maybe when school starts up ill find a lifting partner. played football in high school but have really fallen off in the year thats followed

> found my soulmate
> she fucking likes pretty much everything I like too
> we act the same too
> she is beautiful af

Here comes the problem

> fall in love, woman I have to marry one day
> she doesn't show signs of wanting to date
> she is starting to get depressed as well because of family shit
> when she is depressed and didn't show signs of wanting me before, I will never get her
> worry that a 6 foot 8 bodybuilder Chad will get her one day
> worry that she will shit on me one day

Advice?

be you and if its meant to workout itll work out. have you expressed your feelings towards her?

No man :^(
The thing is she is a good girl, never even had a relationship of any kind, which makes it even harder

Five year text guy again
It definitely helps as far as learning workouts, but YOU need to be your main motivation. Fester rage against things and use that rage to drive you into exercise. Measure your progress in number of repetitions and the calories on your exercise machine. Keep pushing your previous limits. It's hard to get a consistent exercise buddy, don't let that be an excuse.
I quit cannabis and coffee after my ex. If cannabis is your thing I recommend quitting too. It's not helping you be motivated.

dude u people are straight up faggots......rent a slut for a hour or something.

You know those rescue puppies that recoil at human touch because they associate it with abuse ?

That's what we are.

Thanks. I need to tough it out here, just blows me away when you normally stay guarded, let someone in, and they stab you in the back right when you need them the most.

But yeah, I'm working out, getting my business really started and shiz. Even 2017 Sup Forums these feels threads always get me right as rain.

youre right. its probably time for a change

be like 10 minutes ago
my best frind how is a drunk tells me "i can feel a pain where my liver is
like no meme
i think i need a fucking amibilance."
panic.mp3

I cut ties with a girl I loved. I told myself that I'm not gonna go down that road again. A day later packed my shit and flew to Vietnam to forget or just escape. My uncle owns most of the property in Dalat so I just stayed at his hotels, drank, tried to forget. Went to South Asia too. Stopped at Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. If my goal was to escape and forget then I've done a real shit job. I had a lot of time to reflect and a lot of it was depressing. I'm back in the States now and broke as hell, can't even afford textbooks atm for fall quarter.

did you get him one? seems like a simple thing

About to date a girl that I'm not sure is worth dating. She's a nice girl, part normie and really sweet but I can't handle being in a normal relationship I've always been in toxic ones and I'm used to both ppl being self destructive. It's not right

pirate what you can and just do your best in the classes you cant get books for. your future is bright user. youre in control of your life

he lives half way across the country he called one

Five year text guy
Firstly. Disassociate from the Chad btard lingo. Secondly, get in shape and prove she is really worth this much to you. Be cutthroat and get as much money you can. Work hard and hustle whatever you have to. Shower her with gifts and be good at sex. Go down on her and act like you like it. Kick someone's ass if they hit on her in front of you, you can get the assault charge removed later.
Most importantly always act confident in front of her. Never insult her intelligence even if she's dumb, that was my mistake.

smame

5 year text guy
Ya it hurts. My ex stole stuff and a couple hundred dollars from me and the last thing she said in person was i love you, i promise I'll see you Sunday.
Fuck women. They are stupid dogs and we shouldn't give them any credit for acting innocent. I'm going to fuck the shit out of this girl im chatting up and then break her heart. Not sure how it will feel. I'll post if I feel guilty, but most likely xanny will keep me the emotionless beast i need to be. :)

Thanks user, really. I'm just trying to get back whatever control I have left. I feel liberated, yet really fucking lonely and empty. It's scary how accustomed I got to just having someone there and all of a sudden they're not. I'm not sure if I regret my decisions thus far but I'll find out and move forward. That's all I can really do. Best of luck to you too user. You're a good guy.

God I love these threads.. makes me love my gf even more

5 year text guy
I regret everything i did from the moment I let my ex move in with me. I wasted so much time and money on one stupid bitch her body was a 10 at the time, so my penis made the decisions.

Girlfriend of 11 months is going to break up with me because of religion. I guess I'm an Agnostic but it's always subject to change. She wants a guy who's got "that connection with God" I've never missed church, I go to small groups after. I go to church for the community and for her. The only difference between me and her is that she is so sure and I'm not. If it's a spiritual connection and I do everything she does, why is there a problem? If it's purely mental, then why should it get in the way of a relationship? She is the only girl I've ever loved, and I thought it was going to last. 11 months is by far my longest relationship. She's set on the idea because she sees no other option. Am I the one who's close minded, or is she?

Ya your gf is probably a cunt too. She's just keeping it a secret that she's chatting up better looking guys. That love you feel will eventually be the most painful sorrow you can go through.
I recommend upgrading women every chance you get.
Good luck.

lucky break dude, religion is cancer. you can have faith but organized religion is corruption

5 year text guy
I'm going to put this as gently as I can. You're both fucking idiots. Religion is superstition. I told my ex constantly from day one that christ was a false profit and God is a superstition. She stayed with me for over five years and sucked my dick whenever I pleased. You're too weak. Become a militant atheist and proudly call out stupid bullshit as it presents itself.. Dump her stupid religious ass and get some balls about your thoughts. Also don't go into a church unless you're looking for a place to shit on the floor, dumbass.

right there with you bro.
itll either get better, or push you to the edge. Try to move on or itll eat you up.

there honestly is something special about being in a big room with a bunch of other people that share your same convictions. call me a fag or whatever but i dont think youre correct in saying "religion is cancer". As long as your religion teaches that its best to treat other humans with love, there is nothing cancerous about it

That's true they all do that. It's hard to be sensitive in an insensitive world, but hey you can't be in love the whole time that would be unnatural sometimes you have to be in lust, or in hate, we are a pallet of emotions not a solid color.

Pic related

Honestly just tell her how you feel trust i regret missing my chance

>be me
>shitty childhood moved every year
>friendships always shallow sine i know ill leave
>meet girl in third grade inst crush
>continue moving
>beginninng of 5th grade
>facebook becoming a thing have an account
>girl messages me become friends again
>keep the in contact though i still move around alot
>moms shitty bfs
>she has similar shit life
>shes the only support i have
>highschool
>decide we are gonna start online dating
>go for about a year durong which depression
>multiple suicide attemps
>start talking less and less fee lime shit
>find out she has had 3 attemps
>i never knew stop talking to her for a couple years
> feel like shit have panic attack when i think of her
>be 17 still have her number call her
>things are different now shes moved on
>19 decide to join army
>big wars going on 11b infinatry
>decide to tell her that i still love her i do since i could very well die
>she tells me she loves me but cant we have grow to distant i waited too long she even tells me so
>still love her nothing but regret

user take my advice never wait tell her how you feel you dont want to wait too long

My penis really didn't do any talking this time surprisingly. She was nothing short of my best friend. We were always together, had everything in common, and were just inseparable. She wasn't necessarily a looker, and I definitely could've done better with my looks, but I loved her as she was. I was the best man I could to her and it showed. One night she forgot her phone at home and I don't know why but I had a gut wrenching feeling in my chest so I just dug through it and found out she was seeing someone else. I fucking cried my eyes out, threw the phone at the wall where it stuck, took all my shit, and left the country. I just found a new place and I just need a fresh start. Just need some time to feel okay again.

Realizing that all my life has amounted to is a diploma equivalent and wanting to not think about my life.
Worst part is, I'd rather die than be happy/successful.

Going through the same with a gf of over 6 years. and just the other day she sent me a picture of us when we were younger and happier saying "we were so young"
took all my strength not to reply

Ya women are dogs. Fuck equality. Men are the superior sex and deserve to make more money always. At least you found out early. Never trust a woman.

I started going to this theartre camp about 3 years ago and every year theres this girl, shes a short cute blonde with a bubbly personality who i never really talked to, this past year ive lost alot of weight and it feels like shes starting to notice me, but she only ever looks at me when she thinks im not looking, not even when we talk, which is really out of character for her, shes so nice and talkative to even complete strangers but even though shes never really talked to me she acts really weird around me, i hate it and i just wanna talk to her and get to know her, and i dont really have trouble with girls but when i try to talk to her i think too much and mess things up, can i get any advice?

Hate to say it. but this user is absolutely right. Upgrade when you can, because when youre dating an attractive girl you better believe shes looking into other "investments"

Thats bullshit. Being happy is what you want. You just fell for the same trap most guys do. Love isn't the answer.. Money and having power over women will bring you happiness. Have multiple gfs if you can.

He clearly fucking doesn't

>
thats exactly why im a satanist. Its not like i openly tell people that but it makes sense to believe in what You believe, and not worry about the moral boost from others. Just saying i grew up in a religious household and that pushed me away.

>love
No. I just would rather be dead. Happiness is a lot of fucking effort to get to from where I am. I just don't trust myself to not fuck up anything below a shotgun, so I don't try to kill myself anymore until I have access to one. Shit isn't cheap, and I'm clearly a NEET.

>Be best friends with amazing girl
>Been inseparable for 5 long years
>Spend literally every single day together
>Recently confessed love to her
>"I could never see you like that"
>"What movie do you want to watch next?"

I feel dead, 100% dead.

I don't think you'll feel that way for long. People are just dogs. A lot happen to be women. While in Vietnam I saw it from the other side. My uncle has more money than he can fucking count and makes more with every breath he takes. He has a fucking beautiful wife who cares about him so god damn much and a new son. But we all know him. He's got a side hoe in every major city in Vietnam and has a bitch waiting for him in the states. Before she married him she was already fucking loaded, she doesn't need his money. Yet she stays. I don't know why she takes it, and it's not for money. I could see that it's not. She deserved the world but she got stuck, just because she loves him. I just felt her, you know.

You can...
Rent a helium tank and get an oxygen mask from cvs.

There is no afterlife.

Stop wasting time being sad and start building yourself as an emotionless beast. Take xanax, it helps I promise.

i feel ya bro. my best friend pretty much told me the same thing.

and yet she still mentions that when we're older and still still single we could get married that we'd have some cute kids. thats fuckin with me even more cause i know theres a chance even if im her last option...

I broke up (she broke up) with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago, just 1 day before our first anniversary.

I've never been so extrovert, in fact, I have anxiety and schizophrenia disorder and it's really hard to me to get any deeper contact with anybody.

We were together almost a year and she really helped me through all my problems but then it was enough for her and she just leaves.

Now every day since we broke up she comes to my house, eats with me and even sleeps by my side. Sometimes we fuck and sometime she just get mad because of something.

I love her... I love her a fucking lot. And I know that she doesn't love me anymore, but having her beside me it's all I need to be calm for some hours.
But man, I need her so much...

I just want to say "I love you, please don't leave, please stay in my life, I know that I can be a shitty, narcissistic and self-destructive person but I need you here".... But you know? I don't think that she wants to hear that again... So I just hug her in silence, cry when she is not looking at me and I beg to God for get her love again in my life.

I know there's no afterlife. That's kinda the plan. Absolute nothing sounds like an upgrade.

And I don't drive. If I did, I might not be AS depressed, but the anxiety for worrying about fucking up and scraping another car and the financial burden that would be basically completely prevents me from learning.

Hahahaha you are such sad fucking faggots.. remember not everyone is as ugly, sad, and desperate as you. Lolol

It's been a few months and I feel that way more everyday. I'm hoping this girl I date on Wednesday doesn't make me feel anything emotional. She already gave me a boner when we were texting today, that's a bad sign..

finally got over the bad feels
feelin mediocre

drinking. browsing Sup Forums. Waiting patiently for death as i am an oldfag and this world is not for me.

Thats stupid. Get a car. Start living. The only life that matters is yours.

Whatever you say pussy. I'm a good looking guy who gets attention from women constantly. Also I would put you in a coma for fun in front of your gf and laugh about it for years to come. I'm not desperate for anything. I love revenge and being militant af, money and power are nice things i have too.

Ehh. I'm good. I'll just wait until I can get a shotgun or magically want to change, because otherwise, I'm keeping myself right here.

Mentally ill

You don't fucking say. Yes, it's called Major Depressive Disorder.
What an astute fucking revelation, truly the Sherlock Holmes of your time.

I can feel myself standing on the edge. I've been here for a while now, and there's only a few things keeping back. I think I might be trans, if I was, would the best course of action be suicide? I think it might be. What do you guys think?

A shotgun is a worse way out. If you really wanted to die you would. Get that shotgun and and start shooting targets. Or get a pistol. Suicide is stupid unless you're crippled. Get in control and become an agent of chaos.

>worse
It's pretty fucking instant, man.

>agent of chaos
Pic related

>getting mad at me for not messaging her back for 15 minutes

Where do i find one of these creatures?

Omg no. Just do what makes you happy. Why the fuck would being trans mean suicide? What are you religious? If you are religious then maybe because we have too many stupid people. Get what you need and say fuck everyone who isn't accepting of you.

Nice excuse you fucking lazy mofo, dont get it. I myself is diagnosed with a Depressive Disorder and fought my way out of it, not easy but if you have any Persistence its over soon enough.

People boof it all the time. The helium would feel good and be less of a horror and mess for those that have to clean up after your ungrateful ass. Get it together.

Start listening to the band Deathgrips. Start with the song "beware". Channel your sorrow into rage. Be the beast that you worship.

I fuck up today anons
>met girl in college roughly 8 months ago
>she was alright but in long term relationship so no point chasing
>last month she breaks up with him
>me being dipshit didn't go for her then instead listen to her when she's upset and try to be a good friend
>hang out often until schools out last friday
>weekend goes by we both work so minimal contact (happens every weekend)
>start taking to her today on snapchat, joking around and what not
>no idea why but I thought it'd be a good idea to ask her out
>send "Go out with me"
>3 hours later she blocked me
I feel like shit now, I think she got creeped out because I didn't make it a question. I wasn't even trying to get in her pants I just generally like her as a person, but I guess I'm just /r9k/ minus 230 lbs and a stupid hat

Holy shit that is cringey.. no wonder no one loves you

fuck her there will be more, everyone has awkward experiences with bitches. Just how life is.

if she blocked you over that and there was no lead up/warning signs of her not wanting that, then she did you a favor bud

Lol everyone loves me. I guarantee i have more friends than you. Also I have two women I'm dating this week. Fuck off little boy

>hurr durr I got called out on being nearly retarded with how obvious I was, better insult him
Oh no. The words of a stranger on an anonymous imageboard sure do hold so much fucking weight. I care so deeply about your opinion. How much do I care, you ask? Well, pic related.

I don't think there will to be honest, I'm a 25 year old virgin and she was one of my first real friends. That's why it hurts, I lost a friend

Ok trump.. time for bed

Sure. But as I've stated before, I can't just drive down to pick up helium, and I'd be fucking dead, it wouldn't be my problem, and that's the fucking point .

>meme music cures depression
Wew lad.
>inb4 HURR DURR SPOILERS DON'T WORK

You really didn't though, you lost an acquaintance that didn't apparently care that much. I know that sounds harsh but if you made it that far with someone, you'll make it that far again. Get mad, move on, have self respect.

Realizing how much the fake persona that everyone knows of me has taken over my life, and now im realizing how much of the real me no one knows.

Its ok to be a lonely faggot spewing fantasies on the internet

im the guy whose ex dumped him through text after 5 years
Read what I said. Build yourself, devastate others. You are the only life that matters. Also keep that virgin shit to yourself and fuck a younger woman when you get in shape.
Do all my rage filled advice and you will feel better.

>spoilers on Sup Forums
jej