Ok user, please post spoilers for the season finale!

ok user, please post spoilers for the season finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_NqizA2GE
youtube.com/watch?v=q8V8cFtq5Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jon and Danny fuck
Child is made
Child rules kingdoms

dany prego

Also ice dragon kill fire dragon

Dany fuckin that midget lannister as well as jon. Season ends with her baby bump and it zooms in on midget, jon, and the dragon makes a really nervous face too. Sexual revolution after jon taps that dragon queen ass on that boat, rocks that assss until she go incest midget dick crazy for real its insane just wait till unsday

All dragons die by the end of the show. 1st White walker king, 2nd by Lanister queen, 3rd by ice dragon.

>jora finally gets to eat pudding
>jon arrives in trimblywill castle
>daenny likes pudding too
>dwarf finally gets his wings
>cersei will die of brotherly penis
>crippleboy will uncripple
>arya gets plastic surgery to broaden the distance between her eyes
>dragon 1 humps deannys castle to death
>dragon 2 tapes it
>both an hero cause guild and shame
shame cling clong shame cling clong shame cling clong

thanks a lot... videos anyone?

I literally thought this was going to be the series finale until they said season at the end.

Holy fuck.

NOTHING HAPPENED THIS SEASON.

NOTHING.

some walkers were burned and a dragon got shot.

The entire season was all talking. All the loose ends are already tied. No character development anywhere. Not the Hound. Not Jon. Nothing.

They're milking the shit out of this.

What's left?

>Sirsey needs to die.
>The night walkers need to die

The End

They seriously have nothing left.

>ice dragon

There is no ice dragon.

agreed.

season 7 has been extremely rushed. dialogue is shit. writing is shit. pacing is shit.

I feel like the entire studio just wants to fuck the entire thing off and move on to something else. like they feel they've gotten all they can out of it.

Boatsex

Dani dies in childbirth
Jon worgs into the Ice Dragon to defeat the army of the dead
Jamie kills Sersei after she miscarries their child
Tyerion takes on the Iron Throne

THANK YOU, now i dont need to watch the rest of this stupid show i only started watching last season.

As of the end of episode 6 there is
Call it whatever tf you want but it's an ice dragon

John and Danny are sibblings, thie circle is complete

she is his aunt, dumb ass

>Sirsey
>Night Walkers
>Feels he has earned the right to bitch about Game of Thrones

>>Night Walkers
Those are called prostitutes

>durr
>my brothers son is my.... brother?

>NOTHING HAPPENED THIS SEASON.

Really? I feel more has happened this season than several previous seasons combined, it feels rushed as fuck and too much happens in too little time.

Wrong. Dany gets preggers yes, but with help from Melisandre sacrifices herself magical allah akbar style in fiery explosion to kill the night's king.

Bran worgs into Jon and makes him go blind.

Cersei executes Jaime when Arya uses his face to assassinate her, and fails.

Tyrion burns kings landing with Cersei in it.

Jon denies claim to the throne, it goes to Tyrion and Sansa who are still legally married. They bring about democracy. The end.

The wall is gonna fall, the wights are gonna rampage south of the wall...danny's other dragon, the one she doesnt ride all the time, is gunna die. The Lanisters are gonna die to a man, save for tyrion, because they dont join everybody else to fight the wights. The wights will sack kings landing and push the westerosi to dragon stone where the night king is killed by an uber pissed danny. Danny and jon make fuk luv. The end

Them nips girl

everyone complains that season 7 is burning through plot points faster than wildfire with no time for dialogue
> nothing happened this season they just talked

nigga you dumb

the leak from several months ago was actually pretty precise on the main events.

most people like the dick. Some of them don't.

Nothing has happend YET! So far this season its been about setting the stage for the last episode. Saying nothing has happend is like going to dinner and saying you havent eaten anything yet because dessert has yet to be served

Truce meeting at kings landing.
Cercei agrees to help fight the white walkers but tells jaime in secret that she has no such plans.
Jaime finally realizes she's bat shit (duh) and rides north to help Jon fight.
Jon and Dani fuck.
Bran and Sam confirm Jons heritage.
The recently re animated ice dragon takes down the wall.
I can't greentext.
The end.

In the six episodes so far,

> Dany returns to Westeros
> Arya and Bran return to Winterfell
> Return of Hot Pie and Gendry
> Thoros of Myr and Coldhands are dead
> Jon meets Dany
> Sam heals Jorah's greyscale and quits the Citadel
> House Frey, House Martell, House Tarly and House Tyrell are wiped out entirely
> Battle at Casterly Rock, battle at Highgarden, battle beyond The Wall
> Evidence is discovered that Jon is a true-blood Targaryen
> They discover how to stop the Army of the Dead
> Viserion is killed and reanimated

Not to mention next week, when

> Jon and Dany fuck
> Littlefinger is executed
> The Wall falls

>Saying nothing has happend is like going to dinner and saying you havent eaten anything yet because dessert has yet to be served

10/10 user that has got to be the worst analogy I have ever heard, bar none

Tarly is still a house with Sam alive

This is correct.

Despite leaving, Sam still swore to the Citadel AND joined the Night's Watch. You can't hold lands or titles in either, and at the Citadel you give up your family name.

Although you're technically right, he's since gone A wall to both groups and his friends are on their way to becoming the most powerful people in westeros, he might just be given some kind of pardon.

Or not

did he really bang her

Sansa seduces little finger (maybe get am ass shot as she drops her dress) arya steps out of the shadows and slits his throat.

am i the only one that doesn't like this show?

watch it every week with my girl and havent enjoyed a single episode. this show is shit to be honest family/

I don't see him being punished as a deserter either

Have you watched since the beginning

Brother Anonymous is correct.

yes every single episode.

its like a soap opera to me. to be fair i don't like dramatic shows like this in general anyway.

Then go watch general hospital or the yound and the restless with your grandmother. Faggot

Enjoy watching sloppy wieners for an hour every week, do you?

Faggot

Hey there are tits too pal

I didn't really get into it until after the red wedding. Now I really dig the lore of the different houses. I also like characters who I used to hate I love now and vise versa. It's no masterpiece any it's definitely overrated but you have to admit it's entertaining

Anons never seen a full episode

I like how turmund was man crushing on the hound lol you can tell he intrigued him.

What's the red woman gonna do next season

Snort coke off jon snows balls

that doesn't even make sense. i said i dont like the show because it reminds me of a gay soap opera.

learn how to read/shit talk you turboautist.

You can all eat from my assbox

With this one pic I ruin the entire series for you all

Future tunnel buddies
Calling it now

How is that possible? Bran travels back through time to become the night king?

Enjoy more ruination

I thought the theory of Bran driving the Mad King insane was wild
but this definitely tops it. What's the logic?

When I first saw this theory it made me think of Bran getting touched by the Night King in that one vision. Maybe he could touch him because he is him?

dING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNAH

U heard it here first

Why is the night king not in a wheel chair then?

OP here
I don't like it either, it was ok at some point but meh. That's why I enjoy more spoiling it

can you combine all 3 of these pics into one? would be appreciated

Shitty fanfic, the supposed s8 spoiler script is better then this shit.

nigga, YOU do it.

are you that retarded?

There's all kinds of things I've heard. Bran warging into the NK, Bran being a resurrected Bran the Builder (who may or may not be the NK). There's so many things surrounding this theory, it's the most published one I've seen in recent weeks.

Night king touched Brand and Brand passed the wall, so all the magic protecting the wall is gone.

Cersei will try to fool daenerys, she will get caught and will try to destroy kings landing. Jaime will kill her.

The Hound will kill the Mountain

soap opera? I don't get those vibes at all from this show. The fantasy elements are excessively done at times yes but it's still not in soap opera territory. Okay maybe a few moments. But not overall. Not like sons of anarchy did it. I see what you mean though

There have been several "Bran is the night's king theory" videos for months if not years now. Some have decent arguments but others just far out stretch it. Just lurk around youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_NqizA2GE

youtube.com/watch?v=q8V8cFtq5Bg

but pretty much these:
Others believe that he's not only the Night's King, but he's also the true hero of the story and the white walkers are trying to stop the true enemy.

moaaaar

But we saw the guy that was capture. He looks nothing like Bran, unless you're telling me Bran waits until he's an adult to do it.
This I can see happening.

Just you wait and see. It will all quickly degenerate into fanfic quality

Arya kills Littlecock

>Someone who only saw the South Park "weiners" song and believed it

Are you literally retarded? I said NIGHT KING, not the guy who was captured. Was that the NIGHT KING? No it was not.

Did season seven finale leak?? Can I have a download link if that's the case?

shut the fuck up nigger i'm the white man you work for me

In fact, it was. Same actor and everything.

there are threats, not yet

thanks for confirming you are indeed retarded

looks really convincing huh

Jaime kills Cersei, fulfilling the Valonqar prophesy.
The Hound and The Mountain will kill each other.
Jon and Dany fuck before finding out they're related.
Bran wargs into a dragon and Jon rides it.
Arya kills Littlefinger.
In the end there is no more Iron Throne and the kingdoms are split.

Personally I like the theory that Winterfell is Lightbringer.

Anyone else look into this???

If you say so. And that's probably just to muddy the waters of the prediction. In the meantime, the Night King is Bran, no question. Just look at the faces, for one thing, they're the same cut of face and everything

>/thread

You know who also has the same face shape?

The guy they cast to play him, dumbass.

They've changed actors since then, you outdated-information dolt

Yes, and I'm sure they cast the new guy because he has the face shape of a teenage boy all to fit your dumb theory that everything that ever happened was because of this dumb #woke cripple.

You will literally taste my dick in your mouth when it turns out you're wrong and I'm right. I will literally be expecting that blowjob from you on that day, you smartass bigmouth

I'm sure. Daario is Euron, Syrio is Jaqen and Bran is more than a mindless plot device for exposition about dead characters.

I'm not crazy I'm in control I'm not crazy I'm in control I'm not crazy I'm in control